Citizens of Trollville, Your Sounding Call for this Week in this Year of our LORD

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Citizens of Trollville, Your Sounding Call for this Week in this Year of our LORD

IT HAS BEGUN...  Below as each week, on this site of Rational thinking souls lost from God, "i"  this call for your Destiny!!!  Sapient man searching for Rationality and truth as He lets Mormons advertise on His site, He allows you the right too think rationally, so "i" pray you and yours will hear this sounding Call....Much respect to all those of Gods book of Life all others prepare too burn...It has Begun....

Yes, Scientific minds, and Christians among them, as theological minds, are Contacting us with Questions of the Unclean spirits / bacterial principalitie's of the air attacking our People making them age, and others are questioning the Word on Mutant Vitamins, needing it explained more clearly they say, What proof do "i" have??? Me saying to them as usual, the Proof abounds in the Data and Word of Gods science and in His Word The Holy Bible --- Storms Rage across America and Earth, as God prepare's to Drown and Crush many more with His Mighty QUAKES, AND PREPARES TO BRING Hurricane to Virginia Beach, Virginia, as Earthquake to Washington and Virginia 5.0 and greater on the richter Scale as prophesy for the False prophets set up there serving death/satan --- "i" am sent for this Epic gathering of those of His increased Knowledge called Science and Theology for this Day of Destiny inwhich LIFE over takes death and aging and Sickness Revelation 21:4 --- "i" gather the Inheritors of the Promised land, the Paradise called Earth, The 144,000 and More "i" pray remnant inheritors Rev:7:3-4, and Revelation 14:1-3...... It has begun
  {{The Great Physicians Ascension, after He gave up Life for our Church/research}} {{ Christ Church New Zealand, He moves the Earth for the end of those who will not heed }}
{{ For donations to Christ Church victims contact the Website }}
HEAR ME O'ADAM, HEAR ME O'EVE

AS "i" do each week, across earth, "i" call the remnant of Adam, He the first researcher brought unto earth, the descendants of WHO???  GOD, those of Adam and Eve unmarred {{ Ezra 9:1-2 }} which can receive truth and begin the most powerful and most important scientific endeavor of all Time upon Earth???  The preparation of the Glorified bodies promised in the Bible that would be received this day and time!!!  {{ "i" am in transition, on a lap top, so that means in full stress mode, so forgive my more than usual skating from data/word to another trying to draw them all into conjunction with one another, this is the day all data and past Word of knowledge become one if of truth, and my two fingers on this lap top, are stressing }} The questions "i" have been receiving from everyone from Atheists, too Scientific souls, and from Theologists is how did "i" come to these conclusions, {{ Daniel 1:17}} and how is God going to complete this feat of making again Eden on Earth???  First off He floats the earth, the moon, the Sun and all Galaxies upon nothing, so He will be making again paradise here on earth, that is a certainty!!!  {{ The Massive Army of Light, such as that seen over the Temple mount, and shown on the home page of Gods gathering website, will hit earth and clean it within moments, as a Quasar striking earth}}The question is will you be a part of this Epic endeavor of making Gods Earth Anew!!!

"i"  am preparing a new page for Gods gathering website for the listing of all verse's having to do with this days gathering of Wisdom, and the verse's which expose this day as the day of Great Destiny, and those which expose the true Judeans, the true seed of Adam!!!  You will find anything "i" speak verified by Scripture, and anything in Scripture now Verified by Gods Science which has proven His Mystery, Revelation 10:7!!!  Those of the seven nations ridden by the harlot called death/satan spoken of in Revelation seventeenth chapter, are the Lost tribes not just of Dan, but of Adam, those nations made up of Adams Lost children are those of whom "i" am literally commanded too prepare and gather!!!  "i" am attaching/pasting a copy of several past sounding call letters, me being the trumpet, where in "i" being a prophet must speak only truth, "i" cannot be political, "i" cannot be speaking as though as so many others, as though Jesus The Great Physician was speaking symbolically, always saying He was merely a man of Great Ideal's!!!  No, He is just as He proclaimed and Has exposed Himself over the Temple mount,  and here in Texas, and around earth too those "i" call and gather around earth in the nations of His seed!!! Below in the pass letters attached, you will see great truths that are not just biblically correct, they are scientifically correct and have been brought into view by the Lord God Messiah,  which is why when "i" show up at mens/Womens doors, "i" arrive with Massive signs Mark 16:20!!!  These are the days spoken of by Messiah and His Apostles who wrote His prophecy and Teachings,  Mark 13:20 -- And Except that the Lord had shortened those Days, No Flesh should be Saved: But for The Elects sake, WHOM HE HATH CHOSEN, HE HATH SHORTENED THE DAYS.  Speaking of this day and seasons gathering of the Elect from The fours winds/corners of Gods earth!!!  Mark 13 :27 -- And then shall He send His Angels, {{ one being "me" }} and shall gather together His elect from the Four winds, from the Uttermost part of EARTH {{ yes earth }} to the Uttermost part of HEAVEN!!!  This is that season/day and those "i" gather are the elect spoken of by God the Messiah unto His apostles for their sending the Word and plan unto Us!!!  Many are lost thinking He only gathers His spiritual Angels this day for the preparation of earths change, but it is very much a part of Gods plan for our preparedness too be complete upon His entering this days Destiny of our People, us beginning again too Live Life abundant, not merely a Life full of riches as the false prophets speak, but a Life Long and Great living centuries again instead of mere decades!!! So yes, we His Angels in body, must be called from the four corners of earth.....

Matthew 21:31-33 explains very well why "i" call in some of the places inwhich "i" sound out to, and Matthew 22:1-15 explains why "i" callout to the elect of church, and also explains why so many do not answer!!!  "i" speak with the Popes office, the washington offices, the offices of Churches around the earth in its four corners, crying out too the Soul of Adam and Eve, their offspring!!!  "i" go/call to all Universities, and independent laboratories, and even unto Atheist groups and unto Gay organizations and unto the top and bottom of the Earth!!!  Searching for the ears of This Generation of Mighty Destiny foretold of well with in the Word of God!!!   If not for those whom "i" gather, the Elect of Earths seed of God, He would not be shortening the days, and nights of Destruction which are taking place and are now at Hand!!!  "i" search for Heroe's of Science and Theology that can now help "me" shorten these days of Sorrow!!!  Matthew 24:6-8, and Matthew 24:29-31 these are the days in which the Sorrows intensify, these are again the beginning of Sorrows for all the tribes of the earth which now soon Mourn!!!  WHO among you can be of His elect, all are called, few answer and fewer are chosen this Epic day of LIFE over taking satan/death. If we gather more strongly, He can spare more souls... lets speak of the filth called death/aging/sickness/satan again, briefly to answer some of the questons from those "i" call !!!  As stated below in the attached letters, are truths which lead too many methods of satans/deaths attack and how we can now see it directly, even though it takes place from the spirit realm does the secreting attack of lucifer/luciferase/luciferin, we can see it as though we are in spirit...On the website at http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com are many discussions of the filth as well as contact information for those who are of His elect ready to help this Greatest of all endeavors of ending aging and premature death, bringing back again Life abundant John 10:10 living again centuries as did Noah in His days, instead of living mere decades....lets speak of satan/deaths weak and secret attack upon Gods children of Adam....

When speaking of the attack of satan/death you must remember that anything in medical science which has to do with Biology, the biology of viruses and bacteria, 99% of the microbes studied by Gods biology, is of the society of death, so in past sounding letters for the gathering of the increased knowledge of God, Daniel 12:4, as this day you cannot speak of all the methods, but we can speak of some of the microbes which help weaken us, so all others can attack us at will bringing us into the mutated form we call old age!!!  satan/lucifer/death is in all Life forms on earth, the moment we are born, the attack begins, long ago as explained in sounding letters below,  satan got hold of WHAT???  The genome of God, got hold of the information that would allow "it" into Gods hosts/us!!!  We our bodies design, are built on the frame/genome of microbes, we in all respects could be called very large Macro - organisms/phages!!!  As the macrophage of the body, we eat the organisms of the air and water and of land animals, as the macrophage eats the invaders of our body, we in host/body eat the hosts of satan/death which are many of the animals we consume, their soul, when that animal passe's is part of the bacteria of air water and soil !!!  And as we see in biology the viruses/phages steal the plans/genome of other bacteria and viruses, that is what took place long ago with Gods soul on earth called Adam, the evilone had to enter them some how and get within their blood and gut, and find the way to enter Gods hosts very Life system, the very center of our cells, where the building and developing actually takes place for the end product which is us our Bodies!!!

In Revelation the 12th chapter the Lord explains too us, that satan has deceived the earth/World!!!  Not only did it steal our genome/keys/code too our existance, it showed us how it does so in the microbe realm, and none be the wiser!!!  In the case of our Bodies, the evilone death/aging stole the plan/genome by entering us first through the ingestion of matter/fruit which "it" was hid inside of waiting to go down into our gut, and find what God was making/and what He was allowing into the blood stream!!!  Our nutritional genome, what Vitamins God was taking in from His foods and animals He was having Adam and Eve eat, but also what God was manufacturing, for the works of His bodies/hosts/US!!!   So in turn satan/death had too make a similar product, with "its" filth hidden deep and very minutely inside!!!  Vitamins, proteins, even later hormones within our body, satan began too manufacture what "i" term mutant Vitamins, and peptides/polypeptides!!!  So not only could satan / can satan enter the body of Gods children of Adam, but also set up death/aging after entering!!!

How can we simply describe death/aging/sickness???   The decomposer society which mankind now has proven is of the Leaven/yeast society {{ throughout the Bible the Lord told us beware of the Leaven/yeast, and now science has proven that fact that all sicknesse's are being traced back too mold/fungus/yeast/leaven making its way into Gods system}}   and the theory of mans science saying we must have decomposers/yeast, is very wrong, we can more than do without the decomposers, when they are gone, Life is lived in abundance, 100's of years instead of mere decades, we would live as in the days of Noah!!!  The fungus that decomposes all of earth, enters our bodies at birth and begins the process of old age, we would grow and then hit a certain plateau then we would just live, if not for the decomposers coming in and beginning to do WHAT???   Decompose us while we are living and breathing and loving and walking the earth, they do not wait for us to fall from some sickness, they come in and make these sicknesse's, cause our bone too break down, cause our system not to be able to except nutrients needed for living when we reach our what we call  golden/elderly years and God calls but moments, and satan/death/leaven calls the end of the battle for that host!!!  How again does "it" do so, making mutant vitamins, proteins, and hormones that have them {{ the decomposers/trojan horsing their way into our bodies society}} in the most minute forms within them, and making toxins/venoms/bacteriocins too bring us down centuries before our actual biological clock would be running out one could say!!!  All by Eve eating of the fruit of the tree which God told her she would begin to die if they ate of that tree, meaning phages of that tree were able too enter Gods host/body in the flesh and begin stealing His way of LIFE!!! The genome of God, His method of sustaining His host and building it so strong as Adam and Eve and Noah, able to live centuries 1000's of years and more capability, if kept clear of decomposers!!!  What did our Lord Give us???  THE KEYS TOO HELL AND OF DEATH, Revelation 1:17-18, and He all This time has been putting us into scientific position too use these keys/codes sent us By Messiah ....  But you see after the fool called darkness/death came into Gods body, God brought forth US!!!  To study the genome of death/satan, and find "its" many toxins/poisons/venoms "it" uses too attack us and make us age!!!  We have all data needed too end death, we know what mutant vitamins/peptides satan makes within our body and gut and blood too enter and poison us, from Vitamin K-2, TOO THE BIOTIN B8, TO THE B12 made by satan/gut bacteria such as pseudomonosa aeruginosa, you see the vitamins with the very near composition of the Vitamins made by and eaten by Gods children are those ways satan secrets into the body and begins its secret attack called aging and death!!!! Death is not a natural action/process, it is what God called the disease that Eve and Adam would contract if they ingested the fruit, they would contract death/aging and die eventually, having the capacity too live 1000's of years!!! 

Please read below the past letters of sounding the Trumpet, {{ while "i" continue the transition }} bringing forth the finished product of Gods research He Began in His Garden of Eden...The End of Death.... Revelation 21:4 -- And God shall wipe away all tears from their eye's, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former things are passed away

Be preparing for the now again Shaking of the earth, He now shakes Oklahoma and Washington D.C., AND Virginia Beach, Virginia, as stones/meteors too Sudan Africa begin to fall, signs none can say anything of, except He the Lord has sent us a Messenger John13:20... These Mighty signs  are for our waking and Gathering, as listed on the past letters below and on the prophecy and the signs page of the Lords sounding and gathering website, The website of His gathering of Theology and Science's increased Data/Knowledge....He moves the earth for a Crushing and drowning of His enemies, His children may forget their enemie's, but the Father and His Mighty Son Jesus Donot...Deuteronomy 32:43 ...it has begun...

AS ALWAYS In The Name of The Almighty Father, In The Name of His All powerful Son, All powerful by the Fathers Command is His Son, In The Name of the Flamboyantone, The Uniqueone, The Great and Mighty Physician, The Life and Resurrection of our Body and Soul, He the Holy One Of Adam/Israel, The Mighty Nazarene...In His Mighty Name do "i" speak and Pray each day, every breath "i" take has been delivered by Him....much love and respect from "me" His and your smallest prophet...AMEN ...Please read below....

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 12:26:07 PM
Subject: Fw: CHARLES DARWIN'S BOOK FOUND TO BE IN THE TOILET" - FLOODS AS PROPHESY OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND AROUND EARTH - "METEOR/FALLING STAR HIT UTAH, FOR MY WAKING AND GATHERING - TEXAS INVASION, THE ANGELS OF THE LORD AGAIN FOR "ME" HAVE SHOWN THEMSELVE'S UNTO MANY IN TEXAS AND AROUND THE WORLD" - SHROUD OF TURIN PROVEN TRUE BY A PALEONTOLOGIST"

Subject: CHARLES DARWIN'S BOOK FOUND TO BE IN THE TOILET" - FLOODS AS PROPHESY OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND AROUND EARTH - "METEOR/FALLING STAR HIT UTAH, FOR MY WAKING AND GATHERING - TEXAS INVASION, THE ANGELS OF THE LORD AGAIN FOR "ME" HAVE SHOWN THEMSELVE'S UNTO MANY IN TEXAS AND AROUND THE WORLD" - SHROUD OF TURIN PROVEN TRUE BY A PALEONTOLOGIST"

a""HEAR ME O'ADAM""  "AS many of you know, "i" am the small wretch, the chief of sinners sent to gather the children of Adam Christ for this days inheritance of the promised land/paradise/laboratory called earth!" {{  Matthew 25:34, and Matthew 5:5, and Rev:5:10, and Rev:7:4, and Rev:14:1-3 }} ""i"" am he sent to call the remnant inheritors to their Destiny!" Matthew 24:44--47 - ""i"" am the faithful and some what wise servant!"  Who now has been commanded to GATHER THEM!" HE COME'S!"   "i"" have pictured above Australia, a nation/land  much loved by Messiah, a satelite of England, who was truly a satelite of Germany!" Who is/was a satelite of the Garden of Eden, as all of the seven nations "i" call and gather!" ""i"" for years now have called out to many of the Leading men there in Australia, and many of the Religious elect,  ""i"" also have called out to New Zealand!"  And the Lord just brought a mighty Sign unto New Zealand!"  After "i" had spoken with men in New Zealand, the Lord brought as "i" had prophesy unto them, just the day before, a massive quake in diversplace's.'  Then just days later a quake to Tonga, as Prophesy by "me,"  and many drown in Tonga, none in New Zealand or Australia!"  THE LORD showing us HIS love, and great power and precision!"  Rev:3:9!"  "I" WILL SHOW THEM "I" LOVE THEE, SAITH THE LORD GOD!"    " Now as prophesy, and "i" am sending attachments beneath this letter of calling this day, at the bottom of these page's, of past e-mail letter's, which prove this Word "i" have been given for this gathering unto me!" {{ why unto me? As stated "i" am the small prophet/true and faithful servant sent with His keys, to gather His other servants and mark them, Rev:7:3, and 9:4,  for the Waking and the gathering of His loved Elect of His Word, Called Science and Theology!" Those "i" gather, "i' will make super intellect with His Word/Keys/Code to this Universe!" }}  Lets speak of these powerful storms/signs our Messiah has brought those "i" gather for their waking, for the now Scientific end of death and old age, and the gathering of His elect from the four corner's of the Earth, to prepare them for their Glorified bodie's!"{{as prophesy storms and floods from Houston To Ireland, and parts in between }}{{scientist at the end of this e-mail, a past letter explaining what has taken place in man's society, caused by What? The dictator of Icosahedral coliphages/death }}   ""England God bless her soul, has just had a Mighty storm as "i" prophesy again just last week!"   Tony Cunningham of the House of Common's repeated my Words, of Prophesy back in Feburary of this Year!"  Tony said these floods are of Biblical proportions!" He doesnot know how true that statment is, "i" contact many in England which "i" / HE now wake's for this gathering of Eagles!"  As the earthquakes, "i' prophesy to England, and they have come, now the Floods have and are coming, to them and Ireland and Scotland, "i" speak to many in these lost house's of ADAM/ISRAEL!"  WHILE other nations on earth, gather from africa, and india, and china, "i" have been commanded to gather the true HE-BREW of ADAM CHRIST!"  DEUTERONOMY 32:8!"  England received over twelve inches of rain, in a twenty four hour peroid!"  Causing biblical flooding, ending very sadly nearly twenty live's last time "i" checked!"  As you see "i" prophesy floods of drowning to His enemie's, and india and china have lost thousands in the worst floods of their nations in 100's of years!"  Again HE say's WAKE, I LOVE THEE!"  JUST LAST WEEK "i" sent copie's of e-mails which show my prophesy of such, and even more revealing letter's this day!"  ""i"" send the Love of God, and His call Unto ENGLAND,  And Ireland, and all of the seven nations ridden by the Harlot, and their satelite's, which are made up of the Lost Ten Tribe's of Adam/Israel!"   Scientists and Holymen and Wo- men "i" call in these nation's prepare for our gathering For His Glory, and our reigning with Him upon Earth!"  We do nothing but prepare death and old age, for its death, and look up as we do, waiting for the sky to split, and HIS ARMY OF LIGHT TO POUR through,  destroying all not of GODS book of Life!"{{ Rev:20:14-15 }}   ""Lets speak of His Glory/Power...TEXAS INVASION TAKE'S PLACE AGAIN!"   ""TEXAS INVADED BY GOD, THE LORD GOD REDEEMER AND HIS ANGELS, BY "my" Speaking ""i"" am the smallone""   ""ON HIS WEBSITE at www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com   "i" have posted on the bottom, of His calling/gathering Word for the Lord page, a copy of an e-mail "i" have sent out around earth to many men/wo-men for waking, but there are hundreds of you which have not seen this letter, me making new contacts every week/day!"  So for again proof of what "i" am now going to speak, look to His website for answers of what is old age, and death, and for signs/proofs for our gathering!"  In this letter "i" speak of the last time the MESSIAH AND HIS Angels showed up, for His smallest prophet, and as "i" had prophesy weeks before their showing, "i" said, "i' now show again many unto the HOLY SPIRIT of the FATHER!"  And ""i"' said He come's to expose Himself to many "i" gather unto HIS GREAT POWER!"  AND POWERFUL is/was His showing!"   From Stephenville Texas, where "i" had prophesy His showing!"  He and His Angels were seen from as Stated Stephenville, too Houston, and all parts along the way!"  He deliberately being filmed along that Route, and even was filmed doing as HE had prophesy long ago!"  HE IS THE CONSUMING GOD, WHO HEALS US, NONE LIKE HIM, NONE BESIDE HIM!"  Isaiah 44:6 - And Beside's Me there is No GOD!"  HE must hide Himself, so His children can do, as they do, research and destroy Death with His word!"  Isaiah 45:15 - Verily Thou art a GOD that hidest Thyself, O GOD of Israel the Saviour!"  HE IS IN HIDING, YET IN PLAIN SIGHT!" "i" can explain that!"  But this past week, the Lord has again for "me" the smallest, yet most angry/loving prophet of the living consuming God,  He appeared again, and exposed Himself in Stephenville Texas, and San Antonio, and many parts in between for "me!"  THESE AREA'S, Where "i" gather MEN and WO-MEN OF GOD/SCIENCE here in my home state of Texas!"  ""Zephaniah 1:2-3,  HE is the Consuming God of Fire and Light, and we are made in His image!"  He proclaims in Zephaniah that He will consume all things from off the land, and proved so in His Texas invasion!" {{ i call it the texas invasion, due to many scientist and ufo spotters calling it an invasion of ufo's, But "i" more than identified them before they CAME/prophesy their coming!"}}  FEAR HIM, WITH YOUR LOVE,  He wants your love, because He is your FATHER!"   "I" love Him more than "i" fear Him, {{ and "i" fear Him Much }} but "i" fear failing My Father, so "i' write and call each day, and rebuke His enemy wolbachia/death and old age/allah/baal each day, and research "its" end!"  We now have "it" cornered in science!" That which the buddists , and muslims worship, they call it,  it/he of many names, yet it is a female/harlot bacterium they worship which speaks unto them in their brain!"  Its, many name's range from moloch, remphan, budda,  allah, baal, hare krishna any false god of the past and present, is it,  a bacterial mutant freak, GOD cast to earth, to Study and destroy!"  "it" has no name, try's becoming something in many societie's, but as i" have told the freak, when it came against "me" in spiritual battle, and "i' put it to FLIGHT!"  "i" told "it," you have no name, or meaning, you are a lie, you was, "i" am, and MY GOD IS,  I AM THAT I AM, and "i" am His smallest prophet!"  "i" told it, you have no word, or name, you are nothing, and it is now being PROVEN, my Words, "i" told it, "i" will find you, and Destroy you with MY GOD BEFORE ME, AND MY PEOPLE, and by using His Word Creation called Medical Science!"   Prophesy realized!""  "it" is of a society called death and old age, and it "was," we ARE!"  Revelation : 17:8 - The beast That was,  and is not, yet is!"  He our Lord told us all Truth, the dictator of death and sickness and all disease and old age, is the filth called the dragon, a bacterial phage virus, which developed in the WHAT? DRAGON/dinosaur!"  And "i" have fought spiritually with it, as do you each day unbeknownst to yourselve's!"' All bodie's on earth, from animals to insects to MAN KIND, are little battle fields of LIFE against death and old age/lucifer/allah/wolbachia!"  And this is the Epic day in which Life, over takes death and old age!" Rev:21:4!"  So look on His website for the texas invasion e-mail calling letter posted there!"  On His calling/gathering Word for Messiah page!"  Shroud of Turin found to be REAL....... ""PALEONTOLOGIST PROVE'S SHROUD OF TURIN REAL, MAKING AGAIN luigi gorlaschelli a FAKE""   sh  OUR LORDS IMAGE again under attack, Yet is proven again righteous by a Wonderful Wo-man of Paleontology/Science!"  Barbara Frale Esq; a Mighty soul of Science has taken research on the Shroud to another level!"  She identifying many of the letters which are in GREEK, LATIN, AND ARAMAIC!"   "HER reasoning is very sound, a hipothesis/truthful reasoning that none should be able to doubt, her proving the inscriptions as True!"  QUOTE FROM This wonderful Wo-man of Science!"""Barbara Frale Esq; - Even a forger would not have mentioned Jesus, without referring to His divinity.  {{ In the era in Which these men such as luigi gorlaschelli, so called organic Chemistry professor, state the shroud was so called forged, she say's they would have been labeled heretics for not mentioning His being the SON OF GOD!"  Being on the Shroud, there was merely written Jesus of Nazareth, in Greek and Latin, and unidentified letters in Aramaic }} "FAILING TO DO SO WOULD RISK BEING LABELED A HERETIC." Say's miss Frale,   Even some intent on forging a relic would have had all the reasons To place signs of divinity on this shroud. Had we found Christ, or the Son Of God we could have considered it a hoax, or a devotional inscription!" Quoted miss Barbara Frale Esq!"   ""luigi gorlaschelli, {{ of the university of Pavia }} thinks because he with hind sight, and modern examination tools, and research methods, him coming up with what he say's is a near perfect match of the shroud, with organic paints and material, developed by moderm methods, yet organic compounds,  Says he has proven that the shroud is a fake, he luigi is the fake, as any who claim our LORD GOD was not buried in that shroud!"  X-rays, photographic lense's which go down to the least of material/matter of the Shroud, and in a laboratory setting almost make a counterfit of sorte's, means he is only a counterfitter/a fraud!"{{ i am sure someday he will be caught trying to sell a forged document or painting }}    So thank you Miss Barbara Frale Esq, for showing men, how to examine a Relic!"'  ON His website are other images of the Shroud, and many paintings and picture's from artists and Believers whose heart and soul went into painting a image of He they LOVE!"  Not trying to become famous for trying to make a counterfit of His exact Likeness!"  .... FALLING STARS/METEORS to those "i" gather in Utah.... ""LAST WEEK AN EXPLODING METEOR/FALLING STAR {{ PRAISE GOD IT WAS NOT NAMED WORMWOOD, that stone come's soon but those "i" gather will be prepared }}   """ Ogden Utah AREA, last week, for the waking and gathering of many there,  whom "i' call, A star exploded into the Night sky and woke many there to the reality that if He desired, He could Take us all out, at any moment,  yet keeps us!"  Matthew 21:43-44!" {{ AND last week to the same area He brought a Love Quake, as "i" foretold }} "i" have been calling mormons there for many years, sending recorded tape's and e-mails/faxe's, and letters in the mail, for this days waking of His elect from the four Corner's of Earth!"  Some say the mormons are not loved by God/Messiah, it is not ment for me to truly judge, only if "i" do judge, it is on the Command of Messiah!"   "i" was told call all, for this day!"  ALL are being called few answer, and even fewer are chosen!"  ""i"' call atheists, {{ literally, "i" enter their office, and call them, through mail or other,  "i" call catholic, which many try and say are the anti christs, and are not!"  ""i"" call Scientist who laugh at HIS very name when mentioned, WHY?  Because "i" am commanded to gather the lost of ADAMS/Israels house, and many are lost due to false prophets on air/idol which speaks television, speaking false doctrines, and are literally Heretic's in the eye's of Messiah!"{{Zephaniah3:4}}  What did Messiah say unto the sadducee's, and pharisee's?"  I SWARE UNTO YOU, SODOM AND GOMORRAH WILL SEE HEAVEN BEFORE YOU!"  So "i" call the Lost, and thank GOD "i" call those righteous in their ways/HIS WAYS!"  There are so many beautiful souls of His seed of the Garden, it is Amazing, and He love's them greatly!" {{""i"" call/speak to Scientists and theologists, and just christians that is beautiful to look upon their souls }}  Yet they to must overcometh the evilone, before they can inherit this earth!"  On His website www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com There are picture's of lucifer/wolbachia infection of earth called old age and death, that is what you must overcometh!" "it" live's in all homes and bodie's on earth!" Unbeknownst to you, it thinks it owns you/possesse's you!"  That is why, In Isaiah 61:1, He our Lords Says I AM COME TO SET THE CAPTIVE'S FREE/PROCLAIM LIBERTY UNTO THE CAPTIVE'S!"  The infection called old age and death, has all bodie's secretly captive, and drains their Life/youth from them, by poisons!"  Many of the poisons science knows of, and think they are of the body, yet are of OLD AGE AND DEATH/allah/wolbachia phage society of sickness and death!"  This is the day in which  Life over take's death!"   Rev:21:4 - And God Shall Wipe Away All Tears From Their Eye's;  And There Shall Be No More death, Neither Sorrow, Nor Crying, Neither Shall There Be Any More Pain:  For The Former Things Are Passed Away!"  That is what "i" call you too!"  Isn't He Amazing!"  These are not shallow promise's, He now take's Dominion, complete Dominion of Earth, and we are going to Reign with HIM!" Rev:5:10 - And Hast Made Us Kings And Priest's: And We Shall Reign On Earth!"   ""So as stated,  "i" enter homosexual organizations, atheists Organizations, and Scientific Organizations, and anyone "i" see speak a Word against or for, God and His seed, "i' even call news, and television/movie personalitie's." This is the Amazing season of the coming of the LORD GOD JOSHUA/YESHUA/JESUS CHRIST THE NAZARENE!"  THE ONE TRUE SON OF GOD!"  THE TRUE AND FAITHFUL MESSENGER FROM OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN, AND HE IS KING OF THIS EARTH, RULING IT FROM THE SPIRIT REALM OF GODS LIGHT!"  "i" can prove biblically, scientifically, and with the Might Hand of God!" ...Darwin has been found in the TOILET... ""DARWIN THE author of the fiction called evolution has been found in the TOILET""     ""DARWIN'S His Book On Origin of Species, an original copy was found in a toilet/bathroom book shelf in England, and said too be worth 99,000 dollars to some unsuspecting buyer!  Darwins birthday was just last week, how unsual! Evolutionists/scientist who study archaeology, and paleontology have now gathered, so often in the name of Darwin/Evolution much data!" That data, as all medical and scientific research, will lead us to lucifers end/the way death began on earth, and where? In Heaven!"  That is Why?  lucifer/wolbachia mutant freak spirit of death and old age, had to divide science from Religion!" "i" explain!" {{ But what did "i" just say?" the data is true, the specimens are true, but the hipothesis is flawed, but still good work by the children of MESSIAH/GOD }}  So "i" must say, how appropriate for this book authored by who?  lucifer/wolbachia possessor of life, was found so close to where it should have been thrown the moment it was completed!"  Archaeology and all science could have survived beautifully without, Charles Darwin,  a man used by bacteria/wolbachia phage mutant lucifer/vibrio mutant infection of earth called old age and death, to divide Science from Religion, and "i" am saying, he DARWIN was possessed by an infection, which went to His house, and laboratory and found a soul "it' could use to author lie's that would make Gods Word, lost to many Scientific souls!"  There is a spiritual battle taking place in all bodie's and home's across earth!"  The same battle which rage's in our Society, rage's literally in our Souls/bodie's!"  A bacteria, trying too take full possession of GODS children here on earth!"  And lucifer the filth of the air/principality of the air/bacteria, spoken of by Messiah/bacterial phage's of the air!"  These phages are mobile, and through history, have set on nations, with millions of tailed phages, and caused many WARS, AND PLAGUE'S AND DEATH AND OLD AGE!"   Messiah Jesus Christ is all Truth, He came and said, we are in a aspiritual battle against powers and principalitie's of the air/viral phages!"   And as the book/Bible say's lucifer the hidden dictator of disease and plague's such as flue's, is always trying to change its attack, hoping GOD WILL BE DEFEATED NOT IN THE SPIRITUAL world, but the world of mankind!"  And this bacterial mutant who can move quickly, from one end of earth to the other, but cannot out move the mighty sons of LIGHT, move's from one nation to another, literally hiding in their leader's, and wo-men, and men, of their elect office's, trying to change their laws, and make them sin/do wrong/make mistakes!"  THE LORD as He proclaimed and promised, said I HAVE came and Destroyed death!"  John10:10!"  He has brought us the means for a Glorified body, through His Word Creation Called Science/Life abundant, and a means of removing the possessor/death and old age from our bodie's!"  And Darwin, tried for lucifer, {{ which "i" think Darwin was blind to the fact that lucifer had possessed him, some in history, dictators, and murdering kings, had literally made a pact with satan/death and old age!"  Isaiah 28:15 }}  to forever separate THE WORD OF GOD, FROM THE WORD OF GOD SCIENCE!"   ""It does go around earth, and sets on some people's house's, and try's to possess them and make them author lie's/hipothesis of wrong reasoning!"  To alter Gods natural way of making truth happen!"  So one day lucifer seen a man thinking hard, {{Darwin}} maybe even of God, and said, lets see, if we can enter this man, and make a liar out of Him!"  Phages which can enter anyone, or any animal throught heir cell filter's as science this day has even witnessed take place, viruse's and phages coming and going from mankind, yet when the lucifer/dictator of disease which has yet to be examined truly by science, come's it can stay and change nations through one human being, such as allah/wolbachia did with muhummud, and with hitler, and with, the phraoh's of egypt!"  As when the Lord was talking to satan/lucifer through Ezekiel and having Ezekiel speak to the King of Tyrus, the body in which the Lord knew satan dwelled in a that time!" {{ Ezekiel the 28 Chapter }} That same spirit went to hitler, and to muhummud, and to WHO?  DARWIN, if it cannot make a murdering dictator of someone, it makes them as Darwin, or some of the hollywood director's, who change many souls, causing them to lose their enternal Life, by authoring lie's which change societie's way/thoughts!"  Beware of False prophets saith the LORD GOD/Darwin!"  Praise God for strong souls such as the many Scientists and Holymen and Wo-men "i" call and gather!"  If you see a Scientist who as Isaac Newton Brought forth Great discovery for God, Know that unbeknownst to many of them, that lucifer/wolbachia mutant dictator, tried secretly to change them, and make them liar's, YET feared exposing itself to them, for they ARE GREATER THAN "it!"  What doe's the Messiah say?  YOU CAN PUT A 1000 TO FLIGHT,""So as it exposed itself to Isaac Newton, "it" has tried many of this days scientist but hidden, due to its fear of WHAT? MESSIAHS MEDICAL SCIENCE/SCIENTISTS!"  "i" have put billions to flight, and more, with the Messiah and His and His Fathers Word/Our Fathers Word Before me!"  Prepare for the Signs which gather us for this Epic day of LIFE/MESSIAH OVER TAKING death and old age/darkness, with Science!"  That is why? HE has given me His hand, to bring these signs, so that you, and all know, that "i" am His true and faithful servant, Whom He has sent for your Destiny,  no hipothesis here, just plain FACTS/TRUTH!"   Below "i" am going to attach several past e-mail calling/gathering letter's which prove my prophecy of these floods and quakes, and WHAT?  STONES/meteors of waking/falling stars!" AS ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY FATHER, IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY SON, IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT OF THE FATHER, OF ADAM AND EVE, In The Name of The Flamboyantone, The Great Physician, the Life And Resurrection, In The Name of The Holyone of GOD, THE TRUE AND FAITHFUL MESSENGER, THE WORD COME UNTO EARTH/US!"  THE MESSIAH, JOSHUA, YESHUA CHRIST, JESUS THE CHRIST, IN His Mighty Name do "i" write, gather and call His the now inheritors of The promisedland/paradise Called Earth!"  Much Respect Elijah paul Moses
To: Rodney Berry <[email protected]>
Sent: Thu, December 18, 2008 11:44:40 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: ""Icosahedral" coliphages , wolbachia , CHarcot- leyden - Crystals what do they have in common? / death and old age, soon die's, below proof of those who serve DEATH, as their what?" Deity!" I GATHER INHERITORS/REMNANT" (I am away from the office)

I will be away from the office from the 16th December until the 6th January.

For NASSP related matters during this period contact

Nicky Walker
NASSP Programme Administrator

E-mail:
[email protected]

or

Prof Patricia Whitelock                                       
South African Astronomical Observatory                       
P O Box 9                             
7935 Observatory                    
South Africa                          email:
[email protected]

>>> elijahpaulmoses 12/18/08 19:44 >>>

[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 10:12:02 AM
Subject: Fw: ""Icosahedral" coliphages , wolbachia , CHarcat- leyden - Crystals what do they have in common? / death and old age, soon die's, below proof of those who serve DEATH, as their what?" Deity!" I GATHER INHERITORS/REMNANT"

[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 4:22:54 PM
Subject: ""Icosahedral" coliphages , wolbachia , CHarcot- leyden - Crystals what do they have in common? / death and old age, soon die's, below proof of those who serve DEATH, as their what?" Deity!" I GATHER INHERITORS/REMNANT"

{{{ THERE ARE FOUR BEAST WHO SERVE GOD, WHICH ARE THEY?"}}
{{ below i will give data / information taken by OUR PEOPLE, of the proof that many worship a bacteria, while we worship the LORD GOD OF "FIRE AND LIGHT" WHO CREATE'S THE STARS/SUNS AND THE PLANETS, ESPECIALLY THIS ONE WE LIVE ON }}
""GODS ENEMY IS death!""  Those Who serve Gods Word truly, and stand against His enemy,  are who?""  SCIENTISTS and any priests who can now realize they must still be LEAD BY LEVITICUS AND NUMBERS!"""  MANY SCIENTISTS AND SCHOLARS OF THIS DAY, are having their destiny stolen from them,  due too the EVANGISEE'S OF EARTH / AMERICA, as are many Holy men and Wo-men losing their destiny due to the very same!"""  Because this generation of evangisee's, have caused this generation of Scientists too nolonger believe in HE WHO CREATED EARTH FOR THE GROWTH AND CREATION OF SCIENCE RESEARCHERS / THE WORD / CHILDREN OF ADAM!""  ADAM WHO DEDICATED HIMSELF TOO WHAT?""  RESEARCH, HE the greatest researcher of ALL MANKIND, HE HAD TOO LOOK upon animal and what they did, and do what?"" NAME THEM!"" HE THE FIRST OF OUR PEOPLE, OUR NUCLEUS !" What is the very first thing research scientists do when they have found a new specie's?" They NAME IT," what did God say
untoo ADAM?"  I MY SON, AM GOING TOO BRING THESE ANIMALS/BEASTS BEFORE YOU, AND I WANT YOU MY SON TOO "NAME THEM," OUR PEOPLE merely to this day, carrying out the command of God too ADAM, AND NOW ADAM, COMMANDS STILL HIS children name these beasts who thought they could enter OUR FATHERS HEAVEN, WE too this day, merely take the data / Word given us by the Mighty Son of God ADAM CHRIST, AND ADD TOO HIS "WORD"/ RESEARCH , WE ARE THE CHILDREN OF SCIENCE!"  LOOK AT HEAVEN, WHAT GREATER SCIENCE COULD BE THAN THAT WHICH CREATED THE HEAVENS, and we are born of that GREATEST, do not let the evangisee deem GODS MISSION FOR EARTH, DESTROY MY ENEMY death and old age, saith the THY LORD GOD UNTO US!" THE MESSIAH DID IT, HE HAS SET THE STAGE FOR DEATHS END!"  HE ADAM IS THE CENTER OF OUR VERY BEING, IF UNMIRED BY cush,  OUR GENOME CENTER, AND HAD THE AWESOME RESPONSIBILITY, OF LOOKING UPON the strange beasts of the field of earth, and say,  I must
call/name this animal,  LION, TIGER, BEAR, SPIDER, FLY, BEE, SO MY CHILDREN CAN LEARN SLOWLY BUT STEADILY, THAT WE MUST TAKE DOMINION OVER THEIR SOUL/ESSENSE OF THE BEAST/ microbes of the same!""  There are four beasts who serve GOD!"  AND MAKE UP A SMALL PART OF my  Word RESEARCH!"" My CONCERN IS FOR MANKIND, but I do search for those four beasts!"" The cure is found for mankind, so the cure will be for the beast ALSO!"  HOW do i know there is four beasts who serve GOD?"  REVELATIONS, THE MIGHTY APOSTLE/PROPHET JOHN THE REVEALER!""  REV: 4: 7- 9- AND WHEN THOSE BEASTS GIVE GLORY AND HONOUR AND THANKS TO HIM THAT SAT ON THE THRONE, WHO LIVETH FOR EVER AND EVER!""  I know of one beast, but search for the others!""  Why do they give Honour too GOD AND MESSIAH?"  For destroying death, and keeping their souls for use in HEAVEN!""  THEY COULD be burning in hell as what?  Fuel!""  Donot serve our FATHER, He makes fuel of you!" WHEN you read
Johns revelations you see His discription of the beasts and you / some say,  that it was madness!"  NO JOHN WAS IN spiritual battle with lucifer/death, {{ A BEING THAT HIDES IN THE shadows of earth }} the bacteria/vibrio carrying toxins into his body, trying too stop this mighty SON OF GOD, AND lucifer, who did not want him too receive GODS WORDS was trying fearfully too stop Revelations!"" BUT RECEIVE HIM,  GODS WORDS , HE DID this man John!"  JOHN a mighty spiritual warrior for GOD TO THIS DAY!""  SCIENCE WHO DID HE FIGHT?"" He fought the center/nucleus of death and old age {{ that fought by the likes of Isaac Newton Esq: and Empidecles, and Messiah, and me, but we only due too Messiahs Words and Soul being with us, me and ISAAC, DID WE OVER COME, poor Empidecles was not so blessed }}  the nucleus of the global quorum sensing / auto inducer harlott called satan by the bible, and BY GODS/ADAMS/MESSIAHS SCIENCE, mutant freak spirit of bacteria
vibrio murex, vibrio pseudomonosa aeruginosa/wolbachia/coliphage!"" {{ a freak bacterial spirit that Messiah beat so badly it went into hiding, before that it appeared too many, now it hide's and attacks at night, those it fears }} While the History of Gods children has been written, the at times silent battle of GOD AGAINST EVIL, has at time's went unwritten!""  MESSIAH DID just as He foretold, He came, and went into BATTLE WITH DEATH, CONSUMED IT, TOOK SOME INFORMATION/RESEARCH DATA, AND THREW it 1900 years into the future, too US, the generation of ADAMS/GODS/MESSIAHS INCREASED KNOWLEDGE CALLED SCIENTIFIC NAMING AND STUDYING THE BEASTS/MICROBES OF THE FIELD AND AIR, AND WATER!""  IS IT NOT AMAZING that God brought His battle from the water into the AIR, AND  ON LAND!"  WHAT A MIGHTY WISDOM IS HE, what did our Messiah say?""  TOO ENTER HEAVEN YOU MUST BE BORN OF THE "WATER!"  THE MIGHTY SOUL OF GOD, IS OF THE WATER!""  HE made this earth, as
needed for study and creating what?" LIFE!"" HE IS THE GOD OF ALL MATTER, AND THE CREATOR OF LIFE,  satan is that which wants too end life, and live off of life!""  Messiah called it a principality of the air/bacterial microbes/virus/phage, a dead and dying being which reachs out too LIFE , TOO STILL EXIST!"" AS PROVEN BY WHO?  GODS RESEARCH SCIENTISTS, HIS WORD BROUGHT TOO EARTH/CHILDREN,  HE IS THE WORD, AND WE HIS OFFSPRING!""  SO LETS GO INTO weird science!""  Weird  because it is so obvious , yet due too authored lie's by lucifer, and evangisee's, we have been blind too GODS DATA COMING FULL CIRCLE TOO destroy His and our enemie's existence, WE ARE LIFE, IT IS death, these are the AWESOME EPIC DAYS, OF LIFE OVER TAKING DEATH!""  THIS BATTLE HAS RAGED FOR EONS, THE ARCHAIC BATTLE FOR ETERNAL LIFE, THE WAY, AND REASON FOR GODS ETERNAL KINGDOMS, SUPREMACY/ASCENDANCY OVER ANY THIEF OF LIFE WHICH TRY'S TOO ENTER HIS ETERNAL KINGDOM, look out at
our Fathers HEAVEN!""  WHAT A DECISION, WHAT A MIRACLE, WHAT A BASTION, IS HIS HEAVEN!""  AND WE ARE OF HIS SOUL/SPIRIT/MIND!""  Lets reason with proof of the blind leading the blind, and then the LIGHT WHICH CAME TOO EARTH CALLED ADAM/MESSIAH CHRIST JESUS, HE WHO SOON RETURNS THROUGH THE SKYS WITH HIS/our FATHER, AND I CAN PROVE BIBLICALLY SCIENTIFICALLY, AND WITH THE MIGHTY HAND OF GOD!"" Now proof simply of the enemy, and its hosts, and those who worship it as a god, yet is merely vibrio pseudomonosa/wolbachia of their brain, and the air around them/global quorum sensing/lucifer has fooled the world/religion/science the very words of Messiah told us, it is a clandestine/secreting principality of air!"" ...one...
    ""  THE EVIL being satan too this day, takes control of many of our people, for what reason?"" Stopping their destiny, is it just a co-incident, of who it secretly communicates with our secretly attacks, our a secreting plot?""  A DUBIOUS PLOT!"  It has sence its imprisonment on earth, has hid in men/Wo-men/their bodie's and spoken unto them!""  Yet it that was thrown too earth, the orginal sin,  only attacks a chosen few, why?"  It is stopping those destine for its destruction!"" {{ lucifer found that if it removed just one from their destiny can give it more years of causing death and old age in our people , weird but true, if it remove's a hundred people from their destiny it can keep murdering and eating our people/devour our people for afew more years }}  It follows certain families, and certain believer's and certain scientists, always tampering from the air around them, making them miss the opportunity of ending death for our
people, but doing so mostly by secret air attack/body attack, or we would have already ended death long ago!""  People it has brought down through the years were too stop it, but the toxins and foods they had eaten,  it was able too use against them too fool/blind them too their destiny, satan is a small chemist, as proven by science!""    Satan knew, if a great man, rose up against it, in the years of the 1400's, that it needed too follow and tamper with that mans seed/children there after too keep them from standing in the 1500's or later!""  WE ARE OF OUR PEOPLE, AND AS IS ONE CENTURY so often go's another of our generation!"" And it is Written!""  CERTAIN DISEASE'S AND unnatural acts of mankind, are caused by the clandestine, mendacious/author of lie's lucifer/luciferase/luciferin/vibrio mutant freaks controlled, by the disease originated by, the benthic dweller which brought forth all disease and old age,  the murex vibrio!" SO LETS prove
too science and Religion the LINK BETWEEN ALL THESE WORDS AND DATA COLLECTED on satan/lucifer/allah/great deceiver/baalzbub/death/old age/ disease!""
1.  MESSIAH CALLS it the author of lie's
a. muslim call their leader within, the big liarer/great deceiver/ in old testament they called it baalzbub, moloch, even boldly satan in the days of Babel now allah and want all to call it god, its bacteria!"
b. science after years of study call it, the secreting bacteria/pseudomonsa aeruginosa, that which interupts communication between specie's of bacteria and microbes, and between the soul of light and their creator/US, AND GODS VOICE!"" AND IS WHY?  prophets are needed those who can hear the LORD GOD SAY, destroy my enemy, DEATH AND OLD AGE!"" So in all area's all reach the same conclusion, its a lying harlott, Messiah said the liar, Muslim , the liar/deceiver, and science the liar/secreting author of lie's which breaks very much needed communication in many microbal societies!"
2. Those who worshipped evil long ago, then mixed with NOAHS/ADAMS SEED/Ham, Noe's son, were already much contaiminated by lucifer/bacteria, and had literally mated within them!""  The egpytians were a once Tribe of Native Americans, which had mated with who?  cush/africa!"" Bringing forth the mutant tribe called egpytians {{ God love's and created the Native American, but because there is a bacterial spirit now in the air, which is mixed of Native and black, satan can turn the native against Adam's seed very easily at times,  the egpytians soul, literally become's bacteria, and is eventually lysis by the cush within!""}}  HOW CAN WE TELL WHO WORSHIPS lucifer/satan/wolbachia/murex vibrio / the many specie's/infected there of?""  History and science and society!""  "a".....
a.  the egpytians built PRYAMIDS, what shape do's the structure have, triangluar... what shape do's the coliphage and many if not most viruse's have "Icosahedral", a fame of 20 triangles!"
b. what shape do's the pentigram of satan which so many of our children now have on their clothes or posters these days, the many triangles of satans pentigram
c.  science what shape are charcot leyden crystals, as too triangles/pryamids put base too base!"" OR as the hexagon, six pointed shape, the eosinphils, and macrophages of our body produce these, I say from control and infection of wolbachia and coliphage that at so many time's during sickness takes control overparts of our immune system!"
d. what shape is the star of moloch, some call the star of David, in blasphemy because DAVID WAS/IS GODS SERVANT!""  The six pointed star made of two triangles turned up side down/hexagon pointed shape!"{{ Amos 5:26 and Acts 7:20, where the Lord points directly the false jew of Rev: 2:9 -3:9, those who have made a star unto themselves to worship}}
e.  SO WE HAVE SHOWN HERE THAT MESSIAH and our enemy the muslim {{ through out history its written }} and Science all call lucifer/satan the big LIAR!"
f. we have shown that the shape of satan is the triangle/mark/design of its forts in the body and air, the viruse's who are made of the murex vibrio, all have Icosahedral for protection and literally worship that shape and want all to do the same!""  DOES GOD HAVE SHAPES WE SHOULD WORSHIP!"" 
  ""  NO,  BUT HE DO'S have shapes we can locate!""  Such as the SQUARE, AND THE WHAT?"" LOOK OUT IN HEAVEN,  THE GLOBE THE OVAL!""  NOAH BUILT HIS ARK BY GODS DESIGN AND INSTRUCTION AND WAS A RECTANGLE,  and Designed His Tabernacle in the SAME RECTANGLE!""'  THE AMERICAN Native / Indian, worshipped what?  The square and GLOBE/OVAL, ITS WRITTEN AND PROVEN literally certain great leaders Chiefs of the Mayans and AZTEC'S WERE buried with a square and oval in their hands, and said WHAT?  THAT GOD GAVE / DELIVERED THE DESIGNS TO THEM TOO BUILD WHAT?"" STRUCTURE'S LIKE pryamids yet, more beautiful and strong due too the SQUARE AND GLOBE, AND WHAT DID THEY SAY? THEY SAID PROUDLY THAT THIER GOD IS A WHITE MAN/ADAM, not very RED, OR VERY BLACK, they said WHITE!"  SAD the evil / death had great hold on the Mayans and Aztec's and is one of the Main reasons why ADAM WAS BROUGHT TOO EARTH!"" TOO FIND OUT WHAT had infected His REDMAN!""  CAN GOD USE
THE triangle, its HIS WORD THAT BROUGHT IT forth, His science!""  What is lucifer called?" The enlightenedone, stold information from GODS KINGDOM, and tried too rule over GODS HEAVEN!"" AS IN EVIDENCE here on earth, it steals dna/Genome's, and any wisdom of any nation/society/specie's of life it gets near!""  SO YES God Can build a triangle, but He builds mighty GLOBES/NATIONS THROUGHOUT HEAVEN WITH HIS OVAL/ROUND/FREE FLOWING FLOATING STRUCTURE CALLED EARTHS/PLANETS, AND THEN FLOATS THEM UPON NOTHING, NOW THATS A GOD, NOW THATS A DESIGN!"" AS BIBLE STATES GODS LIFE NEVER ENDS/SOUL, AND IT IS LIVED IN WHAT?"" A CIRCLE, SAYING THE BEGINNING WILL ALWAYS COME AROUND AGAIN saying HE GOD,  HAS NOTHING BUT BEGINNINGS, it lucifer is was/death/old age has nothing but ends!""  SO BECAUSE the tribe of indian/Native which mixed long ago, with cush in the middle east, and from it came the egyptian!""  The Square and oval Given them, became the
triangle/pryamid which , as a design is abysmal, and ugly!"
    "" WHY?"" HAVE i been called by God too gather and speak,  SO HE CAN BE THE NOW DEFINITIVE WORD ON HIS REASON FOR EARTHS BEING, END DEATH, AND OLD AGE, AND GROW FROM EARTH, MIGHTY ANGELS OF VALOR, WHO WILL BE LEAD BY THE MIGHTYONE WHO IS ABOVE ALL ANGELS/LIFE CREATED BY HIS FATHER, HE IS THE FIRST BORN CHILD/SON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE FATHER/ ALMIGHTY GOD!""  WE are hosts made and built by GODS ESSENSE/ADAM AND EVE AND MESSIAH WITHIN us all, building us while we have free will too study and gather data on the filth called death, the very essense of our BODY IS ADAM AND EVE AND MESSIAH AND THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY I AM , THAT I AM!""  OUR SOULS ARE the size of phages or less, but MIGHTY LIGHT WE ARE, {{ and we are a family within, we are many / soul of ADAM AND EVE, AND MESSIAH WE ARE }} THEY ARE DARKNESS we are LIGHT!"" SOUND UNUSUAL, ITS WRITTEN!""  WE ARE NOT MICROBES, WE ARE ETERNAL, THEY WAS, WE ARE!""
  " I am the adherent believer sent too gather you!"" A WRETCH i am, and have been, a sinner like you, like all saith the LORD THY GOD!""  Yes the least on earth  / many wretchs ARE GREATER IN THE KNIGDOM OF GOD, MANY HAVE BEEN UNDER A GREATER ATTACK THAN lets say the evangisee's!"  MATT:21:31-32, AND LUKE :18:10-14 !""
AS STATED THE MANY WHO ARE UNDER  greater attack than some, or MAYBE those who sercumed more easy, so be it!"" It was due too the secret attack of lucifer!"" I contact Religious and SCIENCE AND MANY DEIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS, AND CALL, because i am a wretch who has been under attack by the disease called sin/death just like all of YOU!""  WHAT DID HE THE MIGHTYONE SAY?  ALL WILL BE CALLED, SO HE HAS ME DOING SO, from Gays too strays!"" I CALL ALL, if unmired by cush, and of the water of GOD/redman and the sons of ADAM!"" LETS WRITE MORE PROOF OF EVIL, being the disease called death and why? it is attacking many!""
1. how do's it attack Gays and why?  very obivious and very dubious reasons, it evil receive's much from this attack!"" Cause's a slowing of their destiny or stopping,  which as stated i am a wretch if i can be before God after the attack i have battled through, any can!"" But , here are the facts, of why, the principality of the air, attacks BEAUTIFUL YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE, MEN AND WOMEN, 1. keeps them from having children, {{ do's the wolbachia }} their children and their essense/seed of great destiny of  the water/GOD changing it !"  {{ check science any society if of insect or animal it makes gays among them, DO'S the wolbachia, too stop their breeding for their society too out grow them, they have many babie's while stopping the other from developing }} 2. in the infants that are breast feed , by woman of the water, the bacteria bifodobacteria, is the most found in the babie's intestine's, because it enjoys eating of mans flesh and essense!""
And the hidden phage within it, is wolbachia SPECIE'S,  and in the gut of male homosexuals, the same, and is there too eat, their semen, do you hear , too eat their essense, the essense of GODS CHILDREN!""  THE CRAVING WITHIN man and woman of God coming from the bacterial phages hidden in the brain, and the GUT BACTERIA, giving them cravings for homosexuality , wanting our peoples nation/society too stop growing, and also too eat the essense of GODS HOSTS/SEMEN!""  CAUSE'S WOMEN TOO HAVE WOMEN SO THEY WILL NOT HAVE MEN AND BRING FORTH A STRONG MAN OF GOD./WOMAN OF GOD, USING UNNATURAL ACTS TOO STOP OUR PEOPLES DEVELOPMENT!"" And the sick act of eating our semen of our most beautiful at time's men, AND KEEPING AT TIME'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OR STRONGEST WOMEN FROM REPRODUCING ANOTHER STRONG WOMAN OR MAN!""
2. SCIENCE SAYS,  Bifodobacteria,  acts as though it helps our people in our gut FLORA THEY CALL IT, AND GOD CALLS IT THE ATTACK and prove's again THE LORDS WORD, SAYING LUCIFER has fooled the world/SCIENCE/global auto inducement!"  WHY DO THEY THINK all other bacteria at time's wait for bifodobacteria too enter first, as enterobacteria, its the leader of the attack / organizer, as proven by Who science, the flue and all bacteria fight science and change each day their attack!""  Bifodobacteria is how the PHAGE lucifer wolbachia and coliphage enter the brain of infants , at birth, if they donot get in there immediately, the brain has time too make enough myelin too protect the neurons and dentrites, and axons of the brain, and tissue's!""  The brain at infancy is literally in every sense of the WORD, IN A BATTLE FOR LIFE!""  PHAGES AND BACTERIA attacking wanting too set up there for a free ride the entire life of the infant/human! from one day old
too hundred if possible, living free, a possession!""  AND IS HOW OUR LIFE LONG THEY ARE ABLE TOO CAUSE US TOO make bad decisions, and unnatural acts, such as eating the wrong foods, as in society, as in the body, the Bible states well, the anti-christ at the days of the return of Messiah will be doing what?" Making us eat unclean things/FOODS FOR THEM TOO GROW and too cause us old age!"" Bible again perfect!""
3.  Science now discovers that ADENOVIRUSE'S cause obesity, make us and ANIMALS FAT!""  WHAT DID GOD TELL AARON AND MOSES, TOO TELL US?"" TELL THEM not too eat the flesh or fat of any beast or blood so as the bacteria cannot enter their body!""  WHEN WE EAT FAT, THE ADENOVIRUS AND phages can enter our system, and set up in our legs and arms and gut, living again freely from our LIFE/EFFORTS!"" PROVEN AGAIN BY space program, medical science cannot understand why?  when men and women go into SPACE, they lose a matrix of vitamins and minerals and nutrients, its the demons/bacterial freaks leaving their bodie's, and Bible told them long ago, but they donot believe, demons trying too escape earth , BECAUSE GODS ARMY COMES, TOO PUT THEM INTO HELL!"" SCIENCE unknown too themselve's have all the things the evil wants and needs from man, if they just study that matrix, they take with them supplie's these little harlotts called bacteria/phages!"
4. CAREER Women are beautiful and loved by God, and man, but they have tricked our society have the evilone's, into not having babie's {{ meaning what in science ?"" meaning the have surpressed the growing of the anti-body / us, we are the children of God sent too destroy them with science and too grow the mighty souls of LIGHT }}  PRAISE GOD MANY now beautiful career WOMEN are now even if late having beautiful bouncing BABIE'S FOR GOD!""  MY WIFE, four babie's while working and earning awards in management, WHAT A PIECE OF CANDY!""  THERE ARE MANY IN SCIENCE WHO HAVE DONE THE SAME, WORK IN LABORATORIES, AND HAVE BABIE'S, AND AWARDS WHILE DOING SO!" IN RELIGION, MANY WOMEN PRIESTS/PREACHERS/MISSIONAIRES!" Woman has been my weakness!""  i can set and watch them all day, and say?"" NOW THAT WAS / IS,  A GOD THAT MADE THAT!"
5. SOME ASK WHY?  DO I so often repeat myself, each week, atleast parts, I CONTACT new people each week, and need too clue them into the coming and way!""
6. like me speaking of a WOMAN, that began coming too my residence trying too move in with me!""  That poor dove of GOD, had came under attack all her life, and had not done what?"" Have babie's as we just discussed, and it was obvious that satan had attacked her greatly her whole life,  in her mid thirties and educated!""  AND THEN {{ satan cannot prophesy the future, but is in every home, and the original sin knows what you are doing always, they have a evil nucleus/lucifer / global sensing / which wants too know anytime someone is waking so it can try and stop them!""  SO lucifer knew that she was speaking with me, so what did it do?""  Began telling her, go too His home, tell him this, That woman began telling me things that she had too have delivered too her about me, i mean many things!""  WHAT DID I DO?""  AS SAID the harlott knows me, and all what we think and do literally as bible says!""  SO I CALLED THAT harlott out, i said again as i
had done before years ago, i said come too me, evil, i am a MAN!"" YOU LIKE picking on women COME TOO ME!""  AND WE DID FIGHT AND AS USUAL WITH MESSIAH BEFORE ME, i merely learned more about how too end its days!""  WHEN I WAS FIRST CALLED BY MESSIAH, and lucifer showed up, as stated if God is really speaking too any/calling it will show up trying too stop!""  But when i had seen the shadow,  seen by paul {{ His buffeter he wrote of }} and the Isaac Newton esq:, i became very angry!"" Because i had knew too women years before who had been telling every body that they were seeing shadows, and they were being told they were not right and they spoke too me greatly of it, and i did not fully believe them!"" And when i realized it was satan, I SAID OKAY WHORE, I NOW FIND OUT WERE YOU LIVE, YOU LIKE ATTACKING WOMEN IN THE NIGHT, ATTACK ME HARLOTT!""  AND THE BATTLE BEGAN, AND BECAUSE,  OR I WOULD NOT BE, AS ISAAC WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN, MESSIAH STOOD
STRONG WITH ME, while i crushed the evil with HIS HEAL/WORD!""  JUST AFEW YEARS BACK, i again called out some vibrio demons, who were tampering with a family i love!""  A YOUNG MAN, was attacking many people, and even finally His mother and his wife,  and he was put in prison, i said that do's not make any sense, because he is a very LOVING MAN!""  SO i went too see his family, and i stayed a few nights with them, and suddenly one night the demons which had attacked him, attacked me and his mother, i mean i woke,  it was 3 am, {{ and they knew i was there researching }} and there was his mother bent over in my room looking at me from the other side of the room, and i leaped from the bed and was heading towards her and i said i am not doing this, they had me briefly with toxins and many demons trying too make me do what they had made him do, attack people!""  SO WHEN I GOT TOO HER, i justed showed them what a MAN OF GOD A HOLY MAN CAN DO, I TOOK
CONTROL OVER THEM, AND PUT MY HAND UPON HER HEAD, AND SAID, I LOVE YOU, and told her go too bed!""  They after i began examining them for afew days, at night had complete control over the women, them eating late, weird things, and causing them too fight constantly!""  SO I LEARNED AND THEN CALLED OUT SATAN AND SAID COME ON harlott!""  I called out satan again another time for a WOMAN AND SHE WAS ON television and a preacher was trying too help her, because demons / vibrio mutant bacterial communitie's were attacking her at night a wonderful WO-MAN, "IN A WHEEL CHAIR," and demons attacking her at night, and she was very educated and refined was this beautiful spirited WO-MAN, SHE EVENTUALLY TOOK CONTROL OVER THEM, how?"  Faith and GODS/MESSIAHS WORD!""  WHEN I SEEN IT, i was so impressed AGAIN WITH WO-MAN, SO MY ANGER SAID, call that witch lucifer OUT!"" AND THE BATTLE BEGAN!""  NEVER FEAR THIS THING called death/demon/bacterial mutant spirits,
HOW DID I LEARN so much too destroy them now this DUE SEASON WERE GOD/MESSIAH HAS TOLD ME to gather them i COME , AND PREPARE death for its end!""  BY SAYING ATTACK me harlott/whore/satan/lucifer/freak spirit, told them you attacked my SISTERS/WOMAN, ATTACK ME!"" TOLD THEM COME ONE COME ALL, I WILL TAKE GODS WORD AND DESTROY YOU, and have done as i PROPHESY, SAITH THE LORD GOD THROUGH me!""  If you know anyone who is homosexual or drunken or adulterous, or drug user, or just depressed or not marrying or not having babie's know that is the attack put upon all, BUT THEIR ATTACK MAYBE STRONGER THAN THE ONE WE RECEIVE so just dig in and say!"" NOT MY BROTHER , NOT MY SISTER, NOT MY PEOPLE, I WILL DESTROY YOU bacterial freak disease called death and old age!"" BEGONE IN THE NAME OF MESSIAH CHRIST!"" AND REMEMBER RESEARCH ANYTHING THAT TAKES PLACE OR IS SAID BY THE EVIL DEATH/demon, WRITE IT DOWN AND CONTACT ME!""
1. earthquakes around america and earth/ Virginia beach virginia, for the coming earth quake of destiny too ISRAEL ZEC:14:4
2. FALLING STARS/meterors TOO AFRICA AND INTERNATIONAL SPACE PROGRAM FOR ENTERING HEAVEN CALLING SPACE, AND FOR BREAKING THE COVENANT OF BABEL
3. HURRICANE HOUSTON TEXAS AND VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA TOO SIGNAL OUR NOW GATHERING/FALLING STAR/meteror TOO 700 company for saying that the BIBLE says an Angel throws MILLSTONES BUT WE KNOW ITS just an accident!""
4. earthquakes east and west coasts and in between for the awhoring with the heathen, stated throughout the bible as a SIN/ nation ENDING SIN
5.  DELUGE, AND DESICCATION, THROUGHOUT THE SEVEN NATIONS RIDDEN BY THE HARLOTT FOR AWHORING WITH THE HEATHEN/ANTI-CHRIST, MEANING DROUGHT AND FLOODS/STORMS THROUGHOUT AMERICA AND EARTH,  HE OUR LORD GOD HAS HAD ENOUGH , HE COME'S WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO
FOR GATHERING OR FOR DONATIONS AND FOR PROPERTIES OFFERED FOR SHOWING YOUR ORGANIZATION, AND MANY  UNTO THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE EARTH, WHICH GUARDS my home, AND FOR OFFERING LABORATORIES FOR THE NOW END OF DEATH AND OLD AGE, AND RESEARCHERS, CONTACT me at.....
ADAM AND EVE SEED GATHERING MINISTRY
2100 ROSE MAY DRIVE
FORNEY TEXAS, 75126.... OR PHONE: 469-762-4068  or e-mail 
[email protected] or [email protected]  we have much too do, those i gather and wake NOW SOON INHERIT THE PROMISED LAND OF MESSIAH , THE PROMISED PARADISE CALLED EARTH...AS ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER , THE SON, THE HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE, i write and speak, in the name of the Flamboyantone, THE UNIQUEONE, THE POWERFULONE, THE MIGHTYONE, THE VALOROUSONE, THE LIFE AND RESURRECTION, THE MIGHTY MESSIAH CHRIST JESUS, WHOSE smallest prophet i am, much love and respect from ELIJAH paul MOSES

To:
[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2009 3:19:10 PM
Subject: "" EARTHQUAKE NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY"" TOO WAKE THOSE I GATHER!"" VOLCANOE'S ALASKA AND JAPAN SPEWING PREPARING EARTH FOR ITS SHAKING" ENGLAND RECEIVE'S WORST STORM IN DECADES!"" DEATH NOW ENDS AND OLD AGE NOW ENDS!""

{{"" AFTER I PROCLAIM MUCH TRUTH, I WILL EXPLAIN SOME OF WHAT I NOW CALL RESEARCH AGAINST DEATH, AND OLD AGE, WHICH I have been involved with over the last few weeks!"" AND WILL AGAIN NOW CALL OUT TOO THOSE WHOM I GATHER TOO INHERIT THE PROMISED LAND CALLED EARTH !""" WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!""}}
I have been in deep prayer and calling out for the signs which now come, i am the smallone of my PEOPLE, and when i call out, they commanded me too RECEIVE AND DECLARE THE WORD OF GODS MYSTERY, NOW FINISHED, {{ i am he of Revelations: 10: 7, { angel / prophet } and of Matt: 24: 45 - 46, and of Revelations : 2: 17, and he who gathers and marks for life / inheriting earth, the 144,000 remnant inheritors,{ Rev: 7:3 } and i am one of those spoken of in Deuteronomy 18: 18-22, we have much too do }} BY THE WORD OF GOD BROUGHT TOO EARTH BY ADAM CHRIST, AND HIS VALOROUS AND POWERFUL SON THE GREAT PHYSICIAN MESSIAH CHRIST JESUS/JOSHUA!""{{ What other Code/keys would a great Physician bring but a medical CODE/KEYS?"}} HE THE MIGHTYONE WHO CAME AND WENT INTO DEATH TOO CHASE THE fool called satan/lucifer and send us the KEYS/CODE, WHICH IS NOT FOR RICHES, AS PROCLAIMED by the evangisee's of earth, but is for what HE DECLARED HIS MISSION TOO EARTH IS
FOR, ENDING death, AND old age AS WE NOW KNOW "it"!" {{ JOHN: 10: 10, I HAVE COME TOO BRING BACK LIFE ABUNDANT/end death/old age HE IS AMAZING }} Which is a infectious disease we have already documented and disected in many ways!"" HE THE UNIQUEONE, THE MIGHTYONE, went into death and took all keys/code needed by us, too end death!"" REVELATIONS 1:17-18: SAITH THE LORD OUR GOD; FEAR NOT {{ FEAR NOT HE SAY'S, AND HE WENT AFTER death in its hiding places, " NOW THATS A GOD "}} I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST: I AM HE WHO LIVETH AND WAS DEAD, AND BEHOLD I AM ALIVE FOR EVER MORE, AMEN, AND HAVE THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF {{ WHAT ?}} DEATH!"" HE IS THE MIGHTYONE, THE EVER LIFE WITHIN OUR BODY!"" HE IS AMAZING AND HE COME'S WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!"" I CAN PROVE SCIENTIFICALLY, BIBLICALLY, AND WITH THE ALMIGHTY HAND OF GOD!"" AS STATED TWO WEEKS AGO, now earthquakes begin around America the beautiful, and many of the other six nations
ridden by the harlott called death!" TOO ESPECIALLY those i gather such as the children of GOD IN NEW JERSEY I CALL OUT TOO THERE, LET THAT EARTHQUAKE prove too you, HE, AND i love thee, THAT YOU ARE OF GODS UNMIRED SEED, which satan/lucifer/luciferase has tried too convince you, AND me, that you where not, and what did i tell lucifer?"" {{YOU ARE A LIAR AND THE AUTHOR OF LIE'S, REMEMBER THAT NEW JERSEY }} lets speak of death/old age!""
"i last month began a some what of a experiment, and began again attacking death, with in my own body!"" death is rigamortus and begin's its attack at our birth, not at our death/sleep!"" LIFE is merely so powerful, that death, must become a temperate phage/virus and slowly over many years for most, attack secretly, while speaking unto our mind {{ what science began calling sub - conscience when it is not a sub conscience it is a bacterial infection that has lived in so many bodie's for centurie's on earth, and some centuries in Heaven, that it Knows the language of GODS CHILDREN, and hide's within, and suggests what? Sin/anything too keep us blind, such as drunkenness, and homosexuality , and harlottism, and whorism, {{ sports/art, anything they can too keep us not thinking of GODS/MESSIAHS WORD UNTO US }} we are too be within our minds/souls, we are too be, our soul, and the voice of GOD, yet a bacterial disease called death/mutant freak
bacteria, is in there blocking our voice from GOD, {{ pseudomonosa aeruginosa/wolbachia phage , the secreting liar now found and isolated by science, AND CALLED THE AUTHOR OF LIE'S BY MESSIAH CHRIST JESUS, THE GREAT PHYSICIAN }} OR WE WOULD ALREADY RECEIVE HIS INSTRUCTION EACH DAY!"" WE HAVE THREE spirits within our body, GOD , US, and one is a illegal immigrant /death/lucifer, and it is nothing, remember its hiding in us, we are not hiding in it }} and speaking unnatural acts into our minds, while using toxin's too take control of our bodie's, and literally make us/some do these unnatural acts of mankind, from murder, too whorism, too homosexuality, their only weapon against us is unclean foods we now eat, {{ when waking to its presents withi you, donot let it shock you, when it try's too take full control over you, it can at time's make you say, or do, what it wants direct after it knows , that you know its there , its nothing just take
control right back, and contact me }} which they make toxins/bacteriocin's of sortes with, and them hiding within, in terror, trying too keep GOD FROM COMING AND DESTROYING THEM SOONER INSTEAD OF LATER!"" They tried too bring death too the ALMIGHTY CREATOR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN, AND INSTEAD HE HAS BROGHT DEATH/HELL, INTO BEING FOR them!""" HE BURNS THEM THROUGHOUT THE HEAVEN!""" NOW THATS A GOD!"" death had ended many of Gods creations, and many that are not HIS, before GOD SAID I NOW BRING THE SECOND DEATH UNTO you, harlott/lucifer/wolbachia temperate phage with coliphage and all, phages attacking us secretly our intire LIFE!""
" LETS SPEAK BRIEFLY of what i have been doing, and then i will again as time's gone by, i will explain the secret attack, which it death/rigamortus try's too bring against those who do what?"" OVERCOMETH!"" REVELATIONS: 21: 7- {{ THE PROMISE OF MESSIAH UNTO US/me, and you!"" }} SAITH THE LORD GOD; HE THAT OVERCOMETH, SHALL INHERIT ALL THINGS, AND I WILL BE HIS GOD, AND HE {{ WO-SONS/SONS/HE }} SHALL BE MY SON!"" {{ as when GOD BROUGHT US OUT OF egypt, we took all riche's, and any left on earth will have all wealth/food source's, and housing, but not perversions/greed, but all propertie's/support , amazing, and your windows and doors will be OPEN }} OVERCOMING, means taking on rigamortus before death, such as i have done, it is a lying whoring dog, it is a secreting hiding bacteria that thinks it possesse's us/you, and when you wake it begin's taking the same foods you have eaten most of your LIFE AND BEGIN'S MAKING DIFFERENT
poisons/toxins from them!"" So what i am now going too do?"" Explain some of "its" method of prematurally killing many!"" Remember it thinks it secretly rule's us and earth!"" What Science calls global quorum sensing/homoserine lactone, in air, and our bodie's!"" Merely changing the chemistry, of the LUX OPERON!"" LISTING ... ONE...{{ NOW REMEMBER i am a prophet and why? i have died several time's, is due too Fasting, i fasted many days, and at the same time the evil was taking my protein, and oxygen, one should fast but it must be done properly, i learned the hard way, but you will not because i have over come, i fasted days past ten day's with only water, and came back eating only fish, and fruit and vegetable's, not having received the code yet on fasting from the bible, yet thinking i had, after any fast one must BEEF IT UP, NOTHING BUT BEEF, GRAIN FEED IF POSSIBLE!"" THE EVIL, TRY'S TAKING OXYGEN AND YOUR PROTEIN SO YOU DROP!" {{
and is why? the newer diets of no beef/lamb, is great until they decide too kill that person then they merely block the fish and vegetable protein instant dieath, UNLESS WHAT? MESSIAH IS WITH YOU, Scientist even those who have foresaken the LORD GOD, AND ARE ATHEISTS, are protected very greatly, if you could see the battle going on around your LABORATORY, YOU WOULD BE DEVOUT BELIEVERS, AND are being judged }} Fasting , the reason you do so is too take the control from the rigamortus/death, because it try's a coo of sorts when you wake up too it living in you , what did JESUS OUR LORD say about the demon/bacteria in the boy, in all the books of the new testament?" Some demons you can only remove or take control over, with / is by PRAYER AND FASTING, RIGAMORTUS is that type, and hide's deep, fear it not , REMEMBER NEVER SPEAK TOO THE SATAN UNLESS YOU ARE REALLY REBUKING IT WITH POWER, IT TRY'S TOO OFFER riches and can bring them too you, but
it merely is buying your silence, so it can kill your family, with old age and death, knowing any who wake up can destroy it with science and our now gathering, how do's it bring riche's, as Bible and other books have foretold, it literally has complete possession of some bodie's, many of the rich men you see, even in religion are owned by lucifer, they thought they were in control, and secretly with a being more powerful than GOD, BUT GOD IS MERELY WATCHING SAYING WITH pain, good by my CHILD, outer darkness for you, it is literally controlling hollywood, with possessed beings, what is sad, some of these men and women, who it offered riches too think they are answering yes, but they have more than one demon/bacterial freak in them, it say's let me make you rich, then before they can answer, they hit them with toxins, and then the other demon say's yes, and that person say's man why did i do that, then baam, the are possessed and over taken!"" Why
would anyone, take an offer from death/lucifer, it literally saying, let me murder you and your family, and lysis your soul, for a few more dollars than the man down the street, this bacteria/infectious disease has killed everyone of our family members, from the past and present, it offered me riche's and i said, satan you are MINE, I WILL POSSESS you and destroy YOU, AND MESSIAH HAS DONE JUST that through me, so as stated if it speaks too you, or roars, it is merely acting taught , you are LIGHT YEARS BEYOND THIS beast, weither you are MAN, OR WO-MAN, it can come as a black demon, or with lights {{ mostly green of course, vibrio harveyi forming bacteria line's/designs }} putting on an special effects show, trying too act like a supernatural being when just filth/bacteria }}
1. SUGARS of anykind, it crave's, many think they are beating the wrong/bad sugars, but it craves all carbohydrates!"" and it the lucifer/quroum sensing fool, who thinks it has fooled the world, yet science now has it cornered!"" Has mankind right now eating what it wants, and make's them think it is for their long life, yet is for extending their stay in our bodie's before the kill, and bring lysis too each cell in our bodie's!"" WHAT IS IT WHICH IT HAS US EATING?"" Vegetables!"" WHAT?"" Vegetables!""" Some do benefit our bodie's but most benefit the fool hiding within us all/death/old age!" {{ GENESIS: 4: 2-5 }} WHAT IS IT WE EAT?"" CAIN BROUGHT FRUIT OF THE GROUND UNTO GOD FOR AN OFFERING, BUT ABEL BROUGHT SHEEP, AND THE FAT THERE OF, AND GOD HAD RESPECT UNTO ABELS OFFERING!"" AND THROUGH OUT FROM GENESIS TOO LEVITICUS, TOO NUMBERS, TOO ALL BOOKS OF THE PROPHETS, GOD HAD BULLOCK, BROUGHT FOR OFFERING, UNTO HIM, AND HIS WHAT?""
PRIESTS, AND HAD HIS PRIESTS, WHO SO OFTEN LIVED MUCH PAST A 100 YEARS, HAD THEM EATING "BEEF" LAMB" BEEF!"" AND SOME FOODS, SUCH AS CORN {{ WHICH THE lucifer makes much toxins from }} AND EVEN HONEY, AND lucifer love's honey!"" the it of bacteria love's carbs, and vegetables, so when eating, you must be proper about how you do so!"" This you can OVER COME!"" WHY DID HIS PRIESTS NEED MORE BEEF THAN OTHERS, BECAUSE satan/lucifer try's too kill the WORD/ANY WHO BRING IT TRUTHFULLY!"" GOD KNEW THAT HIS PRIEST WOULD BE UNDER CONSTANT ATTACK!"" And we who HE now gathers will be a NATION OF WHAT?"" PRIESTS {{ HOSEA: 4: 6- MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR {{ FROM }} A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE; BECAUSE THOU HAS REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, " I " ALSO WILL REJECT THEE, THAT THOU SHALT BE NO "PRIEST TO ME ""}} DONOT LEARN KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT DESTROY'S US/YOU, HE REJECTS US, death is what destroy's us, and is what MESSIAH CAME TOO DESTROY, FINALLY
SAYING OUT RIGHT THIS IS YOUR INSTRUCTION stand against death/old age!"" AND BRING BACK THE DAYS AS IN NOE'S/NOAHS DAYS/LONG LIFE/LIFE ABUNDANT!"" AND I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE KEYS/CODE/SCIENCE/INCREASED KNOWLEDGE!""
2. HOW DOE'S, LUCIFER kill with rigamortus and toxins?"" Some it mixe's from our foods, and others it can bring extra into the body!"" THE SAME proteins and hormone's some, we have in our blood always it merely increase's and do's what? WHAT DO'S IT BACTERIA/VIRUSE'S/PHAGES/MICROBES DO SCIENCE?"" {{ as pseudomonsa blocks protein too microbes, AND in force they do the same too our bodie's bring heart attack, ask me how i know!"" and blocking and using up the oxygen in our body, causing heart attack and lung failure, hense the BEEF, TOO POUR PROTEIN IN, MUST BE ANIMAL PROTEIN VEGETABLE it can use as toxin }} YOU KNOW THEM WELL!"" YET SOME ARE CALLED OTHER THINGS WHEN THEY TAKE PLACE!"" MESSIAH CALLED ALL DISEASE'S demons, and was very CORRECT, and science now calls them bacteria, but what science do's not know, is at night and even during the day, bacterial/phage demons/communitie's, enter our bodie's and cause seizure's, asthmas, panic
attacks, heart attacks, head aches, stopping of breathing, when science/medical science is none the wiser!"" They come in cause their death, and leave before detection, do's lucifer and what? the seven demon communitie's spoken of by MESSIAH AND JOHN, AND MANY!"" THE SEVEN DEMONS, IN MARY MAGDALENE!"" IF YOU ARE VERY HEALTHY, IT MUST TRY PERVERISON !"" AND BREAK UP YOUR FAMILY, OR WORSE, too stop you like that, while it hide's in all mankind, bringing what we call death, and old age slowly!"" AND MESSIAH CAME AND SAID LOOK THERE IT IS, it is a principality of the air/bacterial phage and it cause's premature death, and old age!""" But in the days of ADAM/NOAH!"" it death could not get truly into the bodie's system, only the mind/brain at that time, true death, came later!"" BUT WHAT DID THEY EAT TOO BRING DEATH, WITHIN A 1000 YEARS?" A FRUIT!" NOT beef!""
3. THE NAZARENE'S/NAZARITE'S {{ SUCH AS DESCRIBED IN LAMENTATIONS: 4: 7- { SPEAKING HOW THEY WERE WHITER THEN MILK/RUDDY MEANING WHITE } THEIR NAZARITES WERE PURER THAN SNOW !"" AND IN JUDGE'S, THE REASON, THAN REMAINED WHITE/PURE!" MANOAH MOTHER OF SAMSON WAS COMMANDED NOT TOO EAT ANYTHING OF THE VINE, OR DRINK STRONG DRINK!"" AND ALL NAZARITE'S WERE TOLD THE SAME, DONOT EAT OF THE VINE!"" BUT ALL OTHERS WERE ALLOWED, BUT NOT THE PRIESTS OR NAZARITE,S OR CUT THEIR HAIR!"" WHY?" BECAUSE THEIR attack from lucifer was greater, and the same foods eaten by others, it lucifer/bacteria, would attack and kill those promised/pledged too GODS SERVICE!"" GRAPE'S if you crave grapes, it is the evilone, and if you become holy, and better yet wise as the serpent/knowing more and where satan/lucifer is it take's those grapes, and try's too kill you with it, and any sugars, if you know anyone, who has sickness, take anything of the vine from them, such as
watermelon, squash, raisens, cranberrie's and so on!"" It can do the same with other fruits and vegetable's, but if of the vine, and can do so quickly!"" AND IT CAN USE THESE SAME FRUITS TOO CAUSE MAJOR CRAVING'S FOR HOMOSEXUALITY, AND CAUSE GREAT FITS, OF ANGER!"" THE BIBLE NOT JUST TRUE ITS HAPPENING ALL AROUND US!"" The long hair helps keep one strong, as proven by SAMSON, BUT GOD MADE HIM MORE POWERFUL THAN OTHERS, TOO MAKE SURE THE LIFE STYLE OF THE NAZARITE WOULD BE MORE EXAMINED WHEN?"" THIS NOW DAY OF INCREASED KNOWLEDGE/WORD/SCIENCE !"" WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!"" THERE ARE MANY OTHER THINGS NEEDED TOO BE KNOWN CONTACT me for our GATHERING!""
"" WHAT ABOUT MY RESEARCH!"" DOXYCYCLINE, A ANTI-BIOTIC, THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A FEW YEARS, AND IS PROVEN TOO KILL, WHAT?" ONE OF THE demons, spoken of by MESSIAH!"" WHAT? we have a proven killer of satan!"" But there are six more demons/bacterias, who must be attacked, and i have been doing so!"" WOLBACHIA, a freak microbe that cause's all sin in mankind, along with the others, but it is more possessive!"" Because i know all their secrets they/lucifer in all its forms come against me greatly each day!"" i am a NAZARITE/TISHBITE OF SORTES!"" I DID NOT WAKE AND DISCOVER THEM, until they had already killed me several time's, but i had made a VOW TOO GOD/MESSIAH MANY YEARS BEFORE, i told HIM, GIVE ME LIFE, FOR THREE YEARS AND I WILL EXCEPT my death, being attacked as all secretly by death, and old age, and when my three years was up, i excepted my now end, THEN AT THE LAST MOMENT i said, LORD GOD AND MESSIAH, I NOW EXCEPT THE GIFT
GIVEN me, i now except death, i am a mess, but i have enjoyed my LAST THREE YEARS EMINSELY!"" i was in bad shape, BUT AT THE LAST MOMENT, I SAID, I WILL STAY, IF YOU ALLOW me too, but ONLY IF YOU GIVE me, your BIGGEST TASK/MISSION!"" {{ i pictured Him saying you will now work for old ladies for free, or go too the heathen as satan tricks so many into doing, but instead HE SAID WRITE }} i closed my eye's, and thought this must be the end, and then i HEARD HIS GREAT AND MIGHTY VOICE SAY?"" RISE AND LIVE, AND WRITE!"" I SAID LORD me write, me!"" HE SAID WRITE ALL YOU SEE, AS HE TOLD JOHN THE REVEALER, AND MY battle with satan began!"""i am he who has over come satan/lucifer!"" i am the smallone of my PEOPLE!"" SENCE THEN THE evilone, has killed me several time's and the MIGHTYONE JUST POPS me RIGHT BACK UP!"" my VOW AS OF NOW IS COMING INTO FULL CIRCLE, GATHER THEM, GATHER THEM, WE COME!"" PREPARE death and old age, and put it upon a
SILVER CHARGER!"" AND TOO my surprise ADAM, AND EVE, AND MESSIAH, AND FOREMOST THE GREAT I AM, THAT I AM, had it laying at our feet, just as they DECLARED UNTO me!"" i said too the evilone, i will FIND WHERE YOU LIVE, HARLOTT!""" and i have, and then MESSIAH TOLD me, all knowledge lay's at their feet, they KNOW ALL THEY NEED TOO KNOW, WE COME, prepare them!"" AND CALL AND GATHER, AND PREPARE I DO!"" DOXYCYCLINE, i have taken it now for 30 days,{{ but i did one thing different, the first 15 days i took twice a day, and even a couple days three a day, then the last twenty i took one aday, and death finally broke }} and amazingly, a few days back, DEATH BROKE/rigamortus, AND HAD TOO LEAVE me, exposing more weaknesse's!"" WHAT DID I JUST SAY?"" " it " death, was beaten severly and had too leave me, its a strange feeling, as thought a sudden burst of fear come's over your body, but it is not you with fear you are feeling their
fear!"" They left me for about three hours, and then, a new legion arrived with threats and attacking me, while threating, WHAT DID I DO"" LAUGHED AND CALLED IT A WHORE/HARLOTT, AND BEGAN SINGING, VICTORY IN JESUS, MY SAVIOUR FOREVER!"" AND TOLD THEM, YOU ARE MY NEW POSSESSION, THEY BECOME VERY ANGRY WHEN I EXPLAIN TOO THEM, THAT THEY death, do's not possess me, THEY ARE MINE, TOO DO WHAT EVER my pleasure saith the LORD THY GOD THROUGH me, HIS SMALLEST YET MOST angry prophet!"" I woke the next day and began making a anti-biotic cream, and began spreading it over the area's that they exposed too me they leave from when leaving one's body/host!"" I am not truly a chemist, but as I told them, long ago, i will attack you coming and going, and have sence killed many, billions of the principality of the air/bacterial/death/demons!"" WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!"" THE doxycycline, do's indeed kill demon filth!"" I now soon start my ivermectin, and
am looking into the killing of pseudomonsa aureginosa/lucifers enforcer of sortes, it is the hardest, yet maybe easiest too kill, we will see, WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!"" WHAT people donot know is there is secret communities of bacteria which travels at night, from house too house taking their cutt of what? LIFE, {{ they take from the already bacterial filths in our body, saying literally we are for our piece of the pie/LIFE }} they come in enter our bodie's and take LIFE/source's of LIFE from us, and leave, when they leave you may sometime's wake, and it will seem like a long breath released from your mouth, or, you will feel, chills as if fearing or cold, but that is them leaving your muscle's, as they do when astronauts are in space, and they take a matrix of LIFE, that leave's them, the astronauts/THESE LIFE thieving demons, escaping into HEAVEN!" The same in our home's, death is in every home, waiting for night and waiting for the opportunity
{{ opportunistic bacteria }} too bring death!"" BUT FEAR NOT, THE MIGHTY LIFE AND RESURRECTION IS ALWAYS WITH YOU, "IF OF HIS CHILDREN/JESUS" HE IS AMAZING!, AND IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM, WHAT DO'S HE SAY IN THE BIBLE, BELIEVE IN ME, AND I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE DEVOURER/bacteria/phages""}}
" signs that now come!"" listing ... one
1. EARTHQUAKES, AS STATED TWO WEEKS AGO, FROM NEW YORK TOO WASHINGTON D.C, AND TOO THOSE I CONTACT, AS THE EARTHQUAKE LAST NIGHT IN NEW JERSEY/NEW YORK!"" WEST COAST YOURS I FEAR WILL NOT BE SO MERCIFUL!" {{ HE COULD DESTROY NEW YORK RIGHT NOW, BUT HAS WHAT? MERCY FOR THOSE WHO ARE OF ADAM, HIS ANGER SOON SHOWS, HE PROTECTS US, DO YOU SEE HOW HE HAS BEEN WITH US IN BATTLE IN IRAQ, A FEW 1000 KILLED, WHEN OUR ENEMY, HAS LOST A MILLION, AND HE HIMSELF HAS KILLED OVER A MILLION WITH THE EARTH,{{ Genesis: 6: 13 }} SENCE THEY ATTACKED NEW YORK, HE LOVE'S US, BUT MUST NOW DO AS HE MUST DO, GATHER UNTO me , we have much too do }} WATTS PREPARE FOR quakes/L.A.!" FROM WEST COAST TOO THE EAST FOR AWHORING WITH THE heathen!"
2. EARTHQUAKES, Japan, and tsunumi too ALASKA, i pray small, as i know you do also!"" FOR THE SHIFTING OF THE EARTH'S CRUST, AND FOR AWHORING WITH THE ANTI-CHRISTS OF EARTH!"" HE AGAIN WILL KILL MANY OF HIS/OUR ENEMIE'S, AS THOSE QUAKES I PROPHESY FOR AFGHANISTAN, AND THE QUAKE IN DIVERS PLACES / IN INDIAS TSUNUMI!"" HE AVENGE'S UNBEKNOWNST TOO HIS CHILDREN THE SECRET ATTACK UPON HIS SEVEN NATIONS LOST OF ADAM/ISRAEL, THE LOST OF THE SEVEN TRIBES / TEN TRIBES OF ISRAEL/ADAM/ENGLAND/AUSTRALIA/GERMANY/IRELAND/NEW ZEALAND!"" WE HAVE MUCH TO DO!"
3. EARTHQUAKE THE BLACK SEA, DUE TOO VOLCANIC AWAKING THERE, VOLCANOE'S THAT HAVE NOT SPEWED SENCE THE DAYS OF OUR MESSIAH, FOR THE MIGHTY EARTHQUAKE OF DESTINY TOO israel, swallowing the BLASPHEMUS DOME ON GODS ROCK, AND SWALLOWING THE false jew!""" BRINGING FORTH A NEW VALLEY UPON EARTH/GODS VALLEY!"" ZECHARIAH: 14: 4, THE MIGHTY EARTHQUAKE OF DESTINY!"" EXODUS , EXODUS ANY YOU KNOW THERE!"
4. EARTHQUAKE WASHINGTON D.C AND VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA, FOR THOSE WHO GAVE AWAY OUR NATION, WHILE CLAIMING TOO SERVE IT!""
5. STONE/FALLING STAR TOO AFRICA, FOR THE RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF THE BROKEN COVENANTS OF NOAH/BABEL, DONOT LIVE WITH cush, stay from canaan!""
6. STONE / FALLING STAR TOO INTERNATIONAL SPACE PROGRAM, FOR THE BREAKING/RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF THE MIGHTY COVENANT AGAIN OF BABEL!"" DONOT SHOOT BURNING ARROWS INTO MY HEAVEN, FROM TOWERS/DONOT SHOOT BURNING ROCKETS FROM TOWERS INTO MY HEAVEN OR YOU WILL HURRY MY COMING!"
7. BURNING/FALLING STAR TOO 700 COMPANY, FOR BEING A FALSE prophet, and taking from GODS WORD/BIBLE, AND THEN DENYING HIS ANGELS THROW HIS MILLSTONE'S, AFTER WRITING A #1 BEST SELLER, USING GODS WORD ABOUT HIS MILLSTONE'S/FALLING STARS!"
8. HURRICANE'S HOUSTON TEXAS, AND VIRGINIA BEACH VIRGINIA, FOR THE FALSE PROPHET, AND FOR HOUSTON TOUCHING/TITTLING WITH HIS WORD/BIBLE!"
9. STORMS AS THE ICE STORMS, TOO MASSACHUSETTS, THE FIRST ICE STORM OF OUR SEASON, was not an accident it hitting the state which just freed gay marriage!" AND THE NOW SNOW/ICE STORM TOO ENGLAND WHO HE LOVE'S YET HAVE TURNED THEIR BACK UPON HIM!" AND THE STORMS ACROSS THE MIDDLE OF AMERICA, more storms, for the nations which have been awhoring with the anti-christ/heathen EZEKIEL: 16: 3, AND THOSE DECENDED FROM THE STRANGE CHILDREN SPOKEN OF BY EZEKIEL, JOHN: 8:39-47 !"" STORMS FLOODS TOO HIS CHILDREN FOR THEIR WAKING {{ DEUTERONOMY: 28 CHAPTER!"" STORMS WITH DROUGHTS IN BETWEEN!"" HOUSTON BEWARE I WARNED YOU LONG AGO, DONOT TOUCH THAT BIBLE!"" PUT IT BACK WITH MUCH PRAISE AND CELEBRATION!""
FOR GATHERING UNTO THE SMALLONE of our People too be shown unto the MIGHTY LORD THY GODS HOLY SPIRIT, OR FOR OFFERING PROPERTIE'S, OR CHURCHES FOR SHOWING MANY UNTO GODS HOLY SPIRIT AND I DO MEAN BRING A CAMERA!"" OR FOR DONATIONS FOR THE NOW END OF death and old age, MONEY LABS, RESEARCHERS INHERITORS, FOR research and development...send/contact me at:
ADAM AND EVE SEED GATHERING MINISTRY
2100 ROSE MAY DRIVE
FORNEY TEXAS, 75126... OR PHONE 469-288-0152.. OR E-MAIL
[email protected] or [email protected] all checks and money orders made too the ministry CAPITALIZE ADAM AND EVE..... WE HAVE MUCH TOO DO!"" AS ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT DIVINE, IN THE NAME OF THE FLAMBOYANTONE, THE UNIQUEONE, THE MIGHTYONE, THE WISEONE, THE HOLYONE OF GOD, JOSHUA/JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVING MESSIAH, do i speak and call, and pray each day...much LOVE AND RESPECT Elijah paul Moses

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..