7 days to Doomsday

Badbark
Posts: 94
Joined: 2008-01-14
User is offlineOffline
7 days to Doomsday

 

I’ve lived alone for 13 years since moving out of my parent’s house. I’ve been dating my girlfriend (who lives with her parents) for 4 years and she is moving in next Saturday. We are both bricking it! We’re calling the 1st of March Doomsday. Wish me luck! T-minus 7 days and counting…. gulp….


Mr. Atheist (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Doomsday? What are you

Doomsday? What are you talking about.

It'll be great to have someone  do all the cooking, laundry, cleaning, sewing, baking, and other female duties.

I suggest getting her one of those foot bath things since she'll be standing in front of the oven and sink so much her feet are bound to hurt.


Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
Posts: 573
Joined: 2007-01-28
User is offlineOffline
Since this seems to scare

Since this seems to scare you so much, how about I wish HER good luck? Smiling


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15774
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Mr. Atheist wrote:Doomsday?

Mr. Atheist wrote:

Doomsday? What are you talking about.

It'll be great to have someone  do all the cooking, laundry, cleaning, sewing, baking, and other female duties.

I suggest getting her one of those foot bath things since she'll be standing in front of the oven and sink so much her feet are bound to hurt.

You forgot it is her job to be a baby factory too.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
Posts: 1484
Joined: 2007-03-18
User is offlineOffline
4 years impressive!! Good

4 years impressive!! Good luck!!


Mr. Atheist (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Mr. Atheist

Brian37 wrote:

Mr. Atheist wrote:

Doomsday? What are you talking about.

It'll be great to have someone  do all the cooking, laundry, cleaning, sewing, baking, and other female duties.

I suggest getting her one of those foot bath things since she'll be standing in front of the oven and sink so much her feet are bound to hurt.

You forgot it is her job to be a baby factory too.

Only if she's going to take care of the things without affecting what time she gets dinner on the table.


Badbark
Posts: 94
Joined: 2008-01-14
User is offlineOffline
Mr. Atheist wrote:Brian37

Mr. Atheist wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Mr. Atheist wrote:

Doomsday? What are you talking about.

It'll be great to have someone  do all the cooking, laundry, cleaning, sewing, baking, and other female duties.

I suggest getting her one of those foot bath things since she'll be standing in front of the oven and sink so much her feet are bound to hurt.

You forgot it is her job to be a baby factory too.

Only if she's going to take care of the things without affecting what time she gets dinner on the table.

Hehehe

I just read out your comments to my girlfriend Sara on the phone and she replied "Oh how rude!"

I asked her if she would like to say anything and she exclaimed "Hmmpt, nothing he says deserves a reply"

Cheers mate, she now realises there are a lot worse blokes than me!