It's creation science fair time again, pick your topics!

inspectormustard
atheist
inspectormustard's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's creation science fair time again, pick your topics!

Once again it's time to prove that God-did-it in the most inane and unscientific ways possible! Actually, they already announced the winners. That shouldn't stop us from having a bit of fun though! Pick your topics, put your pants on your head, and get ready for some "real" science!

http://www.tccsa.tc/fair/fair_ideas.html

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
 83. Why do people believe

83. Why do people believe in Evolution?

84. What events caused them to become evolutionists?

^^^Those are just weird questions. =/ 

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline
inspectormustard

inspectormustard wrote:

Once again it's time to prove that God-did-it in the most inane and unscientific ways possible! Actually, they already announced the winners. That shouldn't stop us from having a bit of fun though! Pick your topics, put your pants on your head, and get ready for some "real" science!

http://www.tccsa.tc/fair/fair_ideas.html

I started reading this, lauging my ass off, thinking it to be a parody. Then I realized they're dead serious and my heart just sunk. The levels of willful, deluded ignorance fostered by literal Biblical interpretation never ceases to amaze me.

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think one of the

I think one of the instructions, put your pants on your head, is especially appropriate.

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yellow_Number_Five

Yellow_Number_Five wrote:

I started reading this, lauging my ass off, thinking it to be a parody. Then I realized they're dead serious and my heart just sunk. The levels of willful, deluded ignorance fostered by literal Biblical interpretation never ceases to amaze me.

Man..everytime I see stuff like this it makes me wonder how effective teachers are in educating children?  Today's children are being attacked by delusions...it is truly scary.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
Creation science is an ugly

Creation science is an ugly wart on the face of theism.

inspectormustard
atheist
inspectormustard's picture
User is offlineOffline
American Atheist wrote:

American Atheist wrote:

83. Why do people believe in Evolution?

84. What events caused them to become evolutionists?

^^^Those are just weird questions. =/

I wonder how they would have gone about performing experiments for that. . .

Here are my favorites:

8. How much voltage or current can a human take before he is killed? Could do experiments on a plant [!!!]

50. Why is blood blue in our veins but turns red when we are cut? If we are cut in a vacuum would the blood stay blue?

53. Were all the animals friendly to man before the Flood? Idea: raise several baby animals like [snakes] and [mice] together to see if they remain friends as they are older.

72. What is God made of? [We'd like to know too!]

105.What are aliens and are there really any in our world? see Lamentations 5:2, Eph 2:12, Heb 11:34.

112. What is the difference between cold and warm blooded? Why did God do it this way?

114. What shape is outer space?