Way of the Master Schooled by ExantDodo

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline
Way of the Master Schooled by ExantDodo

I always loved this users format of highlighting every time The Good Mr.Hovind told a lie in his previous videos, but now Way of the master gets the same treatment, with a little point system for each time they are dishonest about evolution in any way. It is a great way of highlighting how blatantly biased and faulty they really are. (Side note: Extant is probably a must-subscribe for most people on YT even though the space between new videos can be a bit.)

-----------------------
I'll get back to you when I think of something worthwhile to say.

Slimm
Superfan
Slimm's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would love to see them ask

I would love to see them ask a real Bioligist these questions. It's funny how they ask people who don't know what their talking about. Their half an hour video just to sell a book just as valid as the bible should be a crime on humanity.

Quote:
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called Insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion." - Robert M. Pirsig,

VonSchnee
VonSchnee's picture
User is offlineOffline
ExantDodo does another

ExantDodo does another awesome job. 

triften
atheist
triften's picture
User is offlineOffline
Guh... um... ack... So you

Guh... um... ack...

So you mean to tell me that people pay for their videos... then go out and buy their books?

I'm curious about what they're pushing but I feel like I'm dumber for having watched them in action. When it comes to intellectual debate, they enter the arena unarmed.

-Triften