PROOF of Evolution right here!

Jesterspace
Jesterspace's picture
User is offlineOffline
PROOF of Evolution right here!

It seems that from the lowliest places, rational thought can triumph!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17132925/?GT1=9033

'TOPEKA, Kan. - The Kansas state Board of Education on Tuesday repealed science guidelines questioning evolution that had made the state an object of ridicule.'

"Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell.... Kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change.

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
FINALLY! Kansas has been

FINALLY! Kansas has been the laughingstock of the US for so long.

By the way, I think the united states is the only place where they still bother with this nonsense (except, obviously, the Islamic countries). The rest of the world has moved on. 

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Connor
Connor's picture
User is offlineOffline
There IS a god!!!

There IS a God!!

That's great, I'm glad to see the Kansas state Board of Education is finally beginning to think rationally. Some of the arguments I saw on the creationist episode of Bullshit! were just pitiful. Elvis didn't do no drugs!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote: FINALLY!

deludedgod wrote:

FINALLY! Kansas has been the laughingstock of the US for so long.

By the way, I think the united states is the only place where they still bother with this nonsense (except, obviously, the Islamic countries). The rest of the world has moved on. 

There's a few nuts here in Canada to, though most of them are influenced from the American perspective.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.