Some link I found.

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Some link I found.

I don't know if you guys have ever seen this link before, but I posted this one in the freethinkingteens forum.

http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/creation.shtml

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I never seen that exact

I never seen that exact link, but it's pretty much the same shit we hear all the time. Morons.

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
This line irrated a few at

This line irrated a few at freethinkingteens.

"...As we wrote in our “Science and the Bible" section, the Bible is not a science book, yet it is scientifically accurate. We are not aware of any scientific evidence that contradicts the Bible."

Whaaa? Puzzled

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
That's because they don't

That's because they don't know much about science (or the Babble in some cases!)

solidsquid
solidsquid's picture
User is offlineOffline
From that site:"As

From that site:

"As “evidence” to support their theory, most books on evolution include a reference list (bibliography) of other books and articles that also support the theory of evolution. We spent a great deal of time examining these sources and saw only a “circle of information,” with each document pointing to the next source as their “proof.” In college, we cynically called this procedure the “tower of babble.” (Yes, “babble” is the right word—this phrase is a pun.) To perform this procedure, the graduate student wrote their thesis based on the work and assumptions made by a previous graduate student. Of course that previous student did the same thing using the material of a still earlier student. By adding plenty of scientific terms and classifications, you not only sounded scholarly, but the thesis looked impressive to your family and friends!"

It appears that the person who wrote this article has never opened up a peer-reviewed journal nor done any research (literature review or experimental)....ever.