Noah's Flood Debunked

Switch89
User is offlineOffline
Noah's Flood Debunked

I made a video debunking Noah's Flood. You'll find it entertaining, plus it's got a really b*tchin' tune behind it!! Watch here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Ue-8NC--M

[Mod Edit- Fixed Link]

mileyp
User is offlineOffline
got a message saying: "The

got a message saying:

"The url contained a malformed video id"

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
The link worked for me.

The link worked for me.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

mileyp
User is offlineOffline
cool, works now. by the

cool, works now.

by the way, why is this thread in the "Evolution of Life" forum?

Switch89
User is offlineOffline
why is it in the evolution of life?

Well, it has to do with science, and creationism, and debunking it. Creationism is the enemy of evolution, so that's why it's in here. : )

Wolfcleaver
User is offlineOffline
grand canyon in PA?

My friend told me (before he died) about this grand canyon in PA that was hidden away and was much bigger than the one in Nevada.  I always wondered why the grand canyon in the western part of our country was used for creationist propaganda and not the grand canyon in the eastern part of the country.  Obviously because the one in Nevada is more famous but is there any way one can rebuff their statements with this canyon and end some of this nonsense?

http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/Parks/leonardharrison.aspx

Visual_Paradox
atheistRational VIP!Special Agent
Visual_Paradox's picture
User is offlineOffline
Glenn R. Morton looked at

Glenn R. Morton looked at "The Entire Geologic Column", systematically showing how it was incompatible with a global flood. He concludes by saying the flood, if one actually happened, had to be local in extent. His article is boring enough to suck the soul from your body but it is very informative and compelling. I think Noah's Ark is just one of the many spin-offs of the Eridu Genesis story of Ziasudra. Ziasudra is found in a Sumerian kings list. Further, there is evidence of a local flood occuring in Shuruppak around 2900 to 2750 BCE.

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes!