What the English press doesn't tell you about Ayaan Hirsi Ali [YOU RESPOND]

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
What the English press doesn't tell you about Ayaan Hirsi Ali [YOU RESPOND]

This isn't your typical "You Respond"

It's entirelly possible the emailer is a muslim using a dishonest ploy to discredit Ayaan.  At the same time, he could be someone that was misled by that group.  Muslims have a nonstop discrediting campaign on all the time for Ayaan.  They almost all call her a "proven liar" when the "lie" is simply that she lied about the existence of Allah.  Where do you stand on this issue?  Do you have issues with Ayaan Hirsi Ali?  Do you think the smear campaign is merely bullshit?  Have you heard these things about Ayaan before? 

For those looking to help protect Ayaan from the almost certain attack from muslim terrorists, you can donate here:

http://www.rationalresponders.com/ayaan_hirsi_ali_security_trust

I have alerted the author to this thread.

Quote:

Ferre sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

Hi guys and girls,

My name is Ferre, I'm Dutch and appreciate the work you are doing, I'm a
"friend"of Kelly at Digg and digg her stories and I also subscribed to
your youtube channel.

I noticed that you posted a couple of videos with a speech from Hirsh Ali,
the former Dutch politician and want you to have some information that the
english language press desperately avoids to mention about this woman.

For one, she is a zionist and is supported by the powers-that-be in Israel
and America. She was kicked out of our politics because she was busted
lying about her name and the circomstances she claimed to have fled to our
country, when those lies came out in a Dutch documentary she had to reseign
and leave the country and she was immediately offered a job in one of
Rothshield's think tanks in America. Her anti-muslim stance is just
propaganda to demonize muslims, not that I think much of muslims, for me
they are just as delusional as any other abrahamic based religious
nutters, but in Hirsh ali's case this is not about religion, it's about
politics and she is a tool to help Israel and the zionists pave the way
for their wars.

Don't take my word for it, do your own research, and don't think I'm a
right wing anti semetic, I'm not, I used to the the chairman of the
Legalize organization in the Netherlands and was one of the organizers of
the Stop Bush demonstrations against the war in Iraq in Amsterdam, I just
hate to see how the CIA/Mossad/zionists use people like Hirsh Ali to
"work" public opinion.

Hirsh Ali was planted  in our country to help he zionists/neocons work the
public opinion against muslims, not because of the damaging influence that
those religions have on our societies, but because it rallies support for
their wars.

As a Dutchman I know what was not written in the english language press,
but I found one article which does have some information on her;
http://fanonite.org/2007/02/20/lifting-the-veil-on-ayaan-hirsi-ali/

Please, don't be a platform for those people's agenda, you guys have a
good thing going and there are thousands of credible scientists and
writers who spread the right message, people like Hirsh Ali don't fit in
the "credibility" group, they just want more wars for their masters.

Please be a platform for atheists, not for "agent provocateurs", they only
USE you when you give them any attention.

Regards,
Ferre, Amsterdam

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Mr. Atheist (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Ferre wrote: Mr. Atheist

Ferre wrote:
Mr. Atheist wrote:

What does this have to do with having skin cut off or an inferiority complex? Are you suggesting that all people that have bee circumsized have the tendancy to have a n inferiority complex? What do you base this statement on? Is this the same logical flow you used to determine that people that don't speak your native language are not intelligent?

It are the same ridiculous AD HOMINEM arguments as those used against me, funny how you do recognize how ridiculous ad hominem arguments are when they are used to reply to ad hominem arguments from your leader.

I found it to be funny to call him out on being circumcized, down here this is only done by religious zealots, jews and muslims particulary. sapient has the mark of a religion he hates and can never get rid of it, poor guy, aint that ironic. He can shout out to be an atheist as loud as he wants, inside his pants he's religious as hell.

You guys give the old pot-kettle a honorary statue and to be honest it is rather amusing.

So in summary you came here to preach a message that you refused to translate, someone transposed it for us and didn't agree with your assessment, and we are all stupid?

I'm sorry bud, but you've been given all the opportunity in the world to justify your statements and I'm yet to see something. 

Ferre
Ferre's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mr. Atheist wrote:

Mr. Atheist wrote:

So in summary you came here to preach a message that you refused to translate, someone transposed it for us and didn't agree with your assessment, and we are all stupid?

I'm sorry bud, but you've been given all the opportunity in the world to justify your statements and I'm yet to see something.

No, I didn't come here to preach a message, I was invited to come here and I don't preach a message.

I did supply the evidence about Ali being a liar, I also provided the evidence about her being a neocon. All in the English language.

I don't need to justify anything, I did not start the insults either, and I find it amusing that people who claim to be sceptical use AD HOMINEM arguments to make their point, which isn't a point btw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem.html

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ad%20hominem

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/adhomine.html

I though it would be useful to supply you with the links to the definition of ad hominem, IN ENGLISH, as obviously some of you guys are totally devoted to using it as a tactic, you might just as well know what it means. And btw, I own a science degree, and also carry a press card and I'm a member of the British press association.

I don't need to prove myself or my credibility, specially not towards immature kiddies who think it's impressive to announce they get blow jobs and troll their own forums.

User is offlineOffline
Ferre wrote: Mr. Atheist

Ferre wrote:
Mr. Atheist wrote:

No, I didn't come here to preach a message, I was invited to come here and I don't preach a message.

I did supply the evidence about Ali being a liar, I also provided the evidence about her being a neocon. All in the English language.

I don't need to justify anything, I did not start the insults either, and I find it amusing that people who claim to be sceptical use AD HOMINEM arguments to make their point, which isn't a point btw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem.html

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ad%20hominem

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/adhomine.html

I though it would be useful to supply you with the links to the definition of ad hominem, IN ENGLISH, as obviously some of you guys are totally devoted to using it as a tactic, you might just as well know what it means. And btw, I own a science degree, and also carry a press card and I'm a member of the British press association.

I don't need to prove myself or my credibility, specially not towards immature kiddies who think it's impressive to announce they get blow jobs and troll their own forums.

So you have nothing additional to input? ok thanks.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  WOW , intense , tears ,

WOW , intense , tears , and fear. We  might destroy ourselves yet, for no good reason but our stupity. I feel like running to the hills. Yes I am a coward. I want peace.

Something is so obviously wrong. I am as left as I think possible, but that girl  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali#Terrorism

and Hitchens are not my enemies  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hitchens

Please brothers, amend this exchange , put some love on this .... please , the innocent kids are listening .... and the weak and old .... We are all indignant of our situation, so put love on it, it is our LAW ! Thanks for caring, don't hurt me .... Yicks !

Ferre
Ferre's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hirsi Ali is not my enemy

Hirsi Ali is not my enemy either, I just don't support liars with a neocon political agenda, but apparently that's a sin around here.

...and am I the only one who thinks this forum software sucks? 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  I predict you Ferre and

I predict you Ferre and RRS will become friends .... We are all freaking out , that is for sure , and it need not be, and that is indignation and how we progress for now.  Love is our broken LAW ! Love is all we got worth a hoot, and Love is LOUDEST ! Love gets mad, then reflects ....  Smile   Be Peace,

YEAH, Pat Condell Rocks !

User is offlineOffline
Ferre wrote: Hirsi Ali is

Ferre wrote:

Hirsi Ali is not my enemy either, I just don't support liars with a neocon political agenda, but apparently that's a sin around here.

...and am I the only one who thinks this forum software sucks?

Lol sin.

She's a neocon...so? It has already been stated that this is fairly common information.  I don't agree with her political views, nor Christopher Hitchens', that doesn't mean that I can apprecaite the good things that they do.

You seem to think that it is a "sin" to support someone on one issue while disagreeing with them on another.  You also see to think that it's a "sin" to have a conservative point of view.

I hate to inform you of this...but people are allowed to have their political beliefs and I will gladly fight them in the proper forums addressing the appropriate issues.  THis is a forum about rationality.  On that front she is waging a fabulous effort towards muslims.

I am having difficulty finding what your point is.  As far as I can tell your only substantial insult against Ali is that you disagree with her political opinion. Great, you have that right.  I may not agree with her opinion but I'll defend her right to have it.

The forum software is off-topic and is discussed many other places so please feel free to wander off to other threads. 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 ... from left to right

... from left to right ....  let's remember we are ONE, so how best plan the party ! How about both !? Smile How about NONE ! , no separation , all for FUN ! no rules , no masters , no borders , all FREE ! 

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sanitarium

Sanitarium wrote:
RationalResponseSquad wrote:

This isn't your typical "You Respond"

It's entirelly possible the emailer is a muslim using a dishonest ploy to discredit Ayaan.

I have no comments on the rest of this thread, but the 'dishonest ploy' you are looking for regarding Muslims is called Al-Taqqiya - "the legal lie". Any lie told if its intention is to further Islam or Islamisation is acceptable. However when asked about this doctrine many Muslims will "taqqiya" about "taqqiya" (lol) and say "its just a shia thing" (Shia is a sect of Islam).

Muhammad himself, Mr. Uswa Hasana was a liar and endorsed lying. Let me know if you want some sources from Islamic texts Smiling

Another phrase for the practice of this kind of deceit is Crypto-Islam.

Crypto-Islam is the secret adherence to Islam while publicly professing to be of another faith; people who practice crypto-Islam are referred to as "crypto-Muslims". The word has mainly been used in reference to Spanish Muslims during the Inquisition (i.e. the Moriscos and their usage of Aljamiado), but it is also used in regards to Muslims living in Christian-dominated areas of the Balkans.

Related to this term are the concepts of crypto-Muslim subgroups, such as crypto-Sunni Muslims and crypto-Shia Muslims. Each of these Muslim subgroups has suffered persecution at various times under various leaders where it was advantageous to appear as part of the dominant (sometimes also Muslim) group. (e.g. Shia masquerading as Sunni, and Sunni masquerading as Shia during periods of unrest between these groups are examples of crypto-Muslim subgroups.)

See also 

People who think there is something they refer to as god don't ask enough questions.