Atheists get high, rape, and kill dumbasses [YOU RESPOND]

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheists get high, rape, and kill dumbasses [YOU RESPOND]

Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 2:54 AM
Subject: [General Question] god stuff

> ---------- sent a message using the contact form at
 http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

I'm glad you made your view very convincing!!!
Now I know it makes no difference if I've killed a few people I don't
like! I might go to jail but at least I won't burn forever! It really
doesn't matter if I keep getting high, raping or killing a few dumbasses.
THIS IS AWESOME!!! 
THANKS,,,,,,,,

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Well, if the prospect of

Well, if the prospect of spending the remainder of the only life you get in prison getting anal accupuncture doesn't deter you, by all means keep believing in bullshit. We've heard this before, but isn't it interesting that Christians make up 75% of both the US population and the US prison ppoulation, while atheists make up about 9% of the US population and only 0.1 % of the prison population. Maybe we behave morally for it's own sake instead of by prosmises of eternal paradise or threats of eternal torture (where btw you can get high, rape and kill all you want as long as you ask Jebus to forgive you afterward.) Asshat.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
PS you have just been

PS you have just been

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
One day in the future, a

One day in the future, a large majority of internet theists will be lined up and executed for their woeful prose and their slaughtering of syntax. Being barely literate is not in any way better than being completely illiterate. Learn to compose a letter, or keep your fingers off the keys...it is truly that simple. Individuals like this surely should not be allowed to waste the time of others with their rambling. Now, if I may...

Quote:

god stuff

I presume this individual meant "good stuff". The typo was ironic so I thought to draw attention to it.

Quote:

I might go to jail but at least I won't burn forever!

I find this line immensely disturbing for reasons that I surely should not need to point out. Surely such individuals must be confined to institutions? I am not making fun of the writer in this case...this genuinely is the writing of a sociopath. Would it not be at least prudent to track the IP and notify local authorities?

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm not willing to diagnose

I'm not willing to diagnose the OP over the internet, but I will say that my opinion is he's one of two things:

1) a sociopath

2) not smart enough to realize that this stupid line of logic makes him sound like a sociopath.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

qbg
User is offlineOffline
Why settle for less? You

Why settle for less? You could get high, rape, kill dumbasses then on your deathbed pray for forgiveness and go to heaven!!!

"What right have you to condemn a murderer if you assume him necessary to "God's plan"? What logic can command the return of stolen property, or the branding of a thief, if the Almighty decreed it?"
-- The Economic Tendency of Freethought

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is actually the best

This is actually the best argument for religion. Give the violent, psychotic, sadist morons of the world a myth of Hell to keep them from destroying the rest of society. Apparently, all those sweet little old church ladies would all go on a violent crime spree if they became convinced heaven and hell do not exist.

But, I think it's a better argument for locking up religious people in asylums and for forced sterilization of the delusional.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline

[email protected] wrote: I'm glad you made your view very convincing!!!

My $0.02: You know...at one time...I actually was afraid that if I deconverted, I might do something like this.  While I admit that I haven't been deconverted for very long, I no longer give credence to this sort of nonsense.  Hell is not the only deterrent.  You might try just treating your fellow human beings with dignity and respect--no religion necessary.  Things really are not bad at all on this side of the fence!

Conor

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Faith does not fear reason."--Pope Pius XII

"But it should!"--Me

joewhyit
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 2:54 AM
Subject: [General Question] god stuff

> ---------- sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

I'm glad you made your view very convincing!!!
THIS IS AWESOME!!!
THANKS,,,,,,,,

Sometimes I think that theology is handy for keeping immature minds in check. Score one for the big JC, I suppose.

DrFear
User is offlineOffline
comical tragedy

the real sadness in this post is that you all have misunderstood the ridiculousness of theism. 

he thinks what keeps one from killing another is the fear of hell.

you think what keeps one from killing another is an 'education' that elicits a negative response to punishment.

for the most part, right now, in reality, both are true.  however, his statement, "Now I know it makes no difference if I've killed a few people I don't
like!" is true in whole.  it makes absolutely no difference.  he has stupidly iterated the point of his opponents.

Fear is the mindkiller.

joewhyit
User is offlineOffline
DrFear wrote:the real

DrFear wrote:

the real sadness in this post is that you all have misunderstood the ridiculousness of theism. 

he thinks what keeps one from killing another is the fear of hell.

you think what keeps one from killing another is an 'education' that elicits a negative response to punishment.

for the most part, right now, in reality, both are true.  however, his statement, "Now I know it makes no difference if I've killed a few people I don't
like!" is true in whole.  it makes absolutely no difference.  he has stupidly iterated the point of his opponents.

Nope, didn't misunderstand in the least. Sometimes, there's a level of ignorance that causes physical pain. To try and comprehend it fully feels something like chewing on aluminum foil.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Apparently, all

EXC wrote:
Apparently, all those sweet little old church ladies would all go on a violent crime spree if they became convinced heaven and hell do not exist.

Those bitches are cold. It's best that they stay afraid of god, because otherwise, they'd take you down. Don't doubt it.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:It really doesn't

Quote:
It really doesn't matter if I keep* getting high...

Well, it certainly does if you want your body to stay in premium shape...

Quote:
...raping...

...If you have any concern for the psychological health of the women in your life...

Quote:
...or killing a few dumbasses.

...Or if you have any respect for the life and well-being of other human beings.

*: 'keep'? As in, 'to continue doing?' I'm dead serious - what city did this fuck e-mail from? I'll contact the local police there myself if need be. At worst, he's a pre-teen that gets to learn a valuable lesson about promoting onself as an active psychopath on the internet. At best, an actual psychopath gets put behind bars.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940