Fascist Response Squad

OurPiracy
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

So this is how it works? I'm not allowed to criticize "The God Who Wasn't There" in the slightest?

Who deleted my post from yesterday?

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Equilibrium
Equilibrium's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

I don't know what you're talking about!

*whispers to guy in uniform*
Follow him...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

Why are there so many people thinking their post got deleted when it just got moved? Puzzled

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

Yes, mod janitorial functions = evil atheist conspiracy!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

I don't feel the need to write to everyone and tell them about their moved posts. I figure people who are actively involved in the community will figure it out if they actually snoop around. People should make a real effort to post in the correct forum, especially noobs who are here to attack us. I figure the worst thing that'll happen is some irrational nutjob will fly off the handle making a complete ass out of themselves by assuming their post was deleted. Ironic the only people who've made that assumption without asking first were all theists. Quite a case study indeed.

JP Holding fell victim to it (and everyone he lied to about the deleted post), Gdon fell victim to it, and a few others, can't remember all their names. But they're in great company alongside of Gdon and Holding. :roll:

Anyway, "Ourpiracy" your post was moved to the forum you should've posted it in, care to change the title of this thread yet?

OurPiracy
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

Sapient wrote:
I don't feel the need to write to everyone and tell them about their moved posts. I figure people who are actively involved in the community will figure it out if they actually snoop around. People should make a real effort to post in the correct forum, especially noobs who are here to attack us. I figure the worst thing that'll happen is some irrational nutjob will fly off the handle making a complete ass out of themselves by assuming their post was deleted. Ironic the only people who've made that assumption without asking first were all theists. Quite a case study indeed.

JP Holding fell victim to it (and everyone he lied to about the deleted post), Gdon fell victim to it, and a few others, can't remember all their names. But they're in great company alongside of Gdon and Holding. :roll:

Anyway, "Ourpiracy" your post was moved to the forum you should've posted it in, care to change the title of this thread yet?

Sure, I'll change this post or delete it. My mistake. Sorry for the "fascist" remark.

You're making the assumption that I'm here to attack "you" because I'm thinking critically about a film that you promote.

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it." -Friedrich Nietzsche

OurPiracy
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

OurPiracy wrote:
Sapient wrote:

Sure, I'll change this post or delete it. My mistake. Sorry for the "fascist" remark.

You're making the assumption that I'm here to attack "you" because I'm thinking critically about a film that you promote.

What forum was my post moved to then?

OurPiracy
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

nevermind. i found it.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

OurPiracy wrote:
Sapient wrote:

You're making the assumption that the sentence in question was directed at you.

OurPiracy
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

Sapient wrote:
OurPiracy wrote:
Sapient wrote:

You're making the assumption that the sentence in question was directed at you.

Because you were talking about people who assume their posts hav been deleted, of which I am one. You called them (i.e. me) "irrational nutjobs" and "theists" and "noobs here to attack us". So that wasn't diercted at myself along with others who have made this assumption? I find that hard to believe.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Fascist Response Squad

OurPiracy wrote:

Because you were talking about people who assume their posts hav been deleted, of which I am one. You called them (i.e. me) "irrational nutjobs" and "theists" and "noobs here to attack us". So that wasn't diercted at myself along with others who have made this assumption? I find that hard to believe.

I didn't call you any of the three, although I alluded to the fact that you could be any/all of the three.

paucoremhominem
Theist
paucoremhominem's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle

I'm single, Matt.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
And I'm supposed to care

And I'm supposed to care about that because? wtf