Nice disclaimer and more from Show 17

Equilibrium
Equilibrium's picture
User is offlineOffline

Show 17, that was a freaking awesome disclaimer Laughing out loud

"Do not take orally, feel free to give us oral"

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

That was the short version, there is also a 3 min 30 sec version, coming to a show soon. It'll get added in based on available space, all shows have to end at a 15 minute interval.

But yeah, thanks for the kudos, we were rolling as we recorded that.

For those who want to hear show 17 before it airs like Equilibrium, purchase shows 16-25 in advance here. When you complete your transaction hit "return to merchant" and you'll find the download screen.

Equilibrium
Equilibrium's picture
User is offlineOffline

You know, I notice you commented on the fact that you don't bring the "high ranking" theists on the show a lot. But honestly, his explanation to the mary contradiction (no-one listens to women) was one of the best explanations i've heard a Theist give, ever.

Sad, but true.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nick
User is offlineOffline

Ha ha, yes, utterly halarious.
Fav line:

"Okay we found the batteries. So batteries are included. But good luck finding them."

Wilson: "We were afraid that if you found out you solved a case with absolutely no medical evidence you'd think you were God." House: "God doesn't limp."

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline

Now with new plastic applicator!

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline

Equilibrium wrote:
You know, I notice you commented on the fact that you don't bring the "high ranking" theists on the show a lot. But honestly, his explanation to the mary contradiction (no-one listens to women) was one of the best explanations i've heard a Theist give, ever.

Sad, but true.

And this is EASILY turned in on the Christian. If women don't count, then how can one reconcile the lineages of Jesus given in Matthew and Luke? One goes through Joseph (who was NOT the father) and the other goes through Mary, who didn't count. Women were simply seen as a plot or a vessle for the man's seed, not as influencing or counting when it comes to bloodline. This is only one of the problems between the two accounts.

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline

Sapient wrote:
That was the short version, there is also a 3 min 30 sec version, coming to a show soon. It'll get added in based on available space, all shows have to end at a 15 minute interval.

But yeah, thanks for the kudos, we were rolling as we recorded that.

For those who want to hear show 17 before it airs like Equilibrium, purchase shows 16-25 in advance here. When you complete your transaction hit "return to merchant" and you'll find the download screen.

Thanks sapient! I purchased it too, downloading right now.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

In my opinion, it's starting to get a little old on every show since.