I just became a subscriber and I'm listening to the drunk show...

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
I just became a subscriber and I'm listening to the drunk show...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I heartily recommend it if you want to listen to an extremely "rational" program. Wink

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Congratulations on becoming

Congratulations on becoming a subscriber!

Maybe there should be a "Drunk Stickam Room" one of these days. No one would be allowed into the chat room unless they have a beverage.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan

Susan wrote:
Congratulations on becoming a subscriber! Maybe there should be a "Drunk Stickam Room" one of these days. No one would be allowed into the chat room unless they have a beverage.

Oh, I thought that was already a rule for the stickam room.  OK, I didn't think that, really. However, since it's now been said overtly, I have no excuse to keep the miny-fridge well-stocked with a fine selection of beer. 

Damn you, Susan! 

Ah, hell...who needs excuses anyway...

Shaun

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
You are absolutely

You are absolutely correct.

One never needs an excuse to keep a fridge (mini or otherwise) well-stocked with a find selection of beer and assorted other beverages and snacks. You just never know when you might need them.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.