Wazzup?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wazzup?

No show today? Maybe thats it, I know, only once a week and its gone, makes things all bad. D:

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Wazzup?

Tonight would have been the fucked up one.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Wazzup?

Did you guys see the note on the homepage:

Quote:
DUE TO THE LOWER AUDIO QUALITY OF THIS SHOW WE ARE MAKING IT A FREE DOWNLOAD. DOWNLOAD IT HERE FOR FREE! THE SHOW WILL NOT AIR ON FREETHOUGHTMEDIA.COM ON FRIDAY LIKE NORMAL.

Next two shows kick ass and will air on each Friday on Freethoughtmedia.com at 9pm est with us in chat.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Wazzup?

Oh, for some reason I thought the one that was mentioned in the e mail with the downloads would replace it.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Wazzup?

MattShizzle wrote:
Oh, for some reason I thought the one that was mentioned in the e mail with the downloads would replace it.

Ahhh. No, that's a 2.5 hour show with mostly Rook talking about Buy-Bull history. It's kinda been on the shelf, it needs some work in the editing room. It was never intended to be a show, but we're gonna get it ready for the radio stream (we meaning, me. Sticking out tongue) and play it within the next few weeks, and give it to subscribers, for free. That's the plan at least, for now.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Wazzup?

Oh well. I'm ready to order 16-25 whenever they are availabe, anyway! Laughing out loud

qwak
User is offlineOffline
Wazzup?

shame I have to spend the next few weeks in the middle of the ocean!