Win copies of a Sam Harris book, maybe even an autographed copy! Also win free RRS show!

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
Win copies of a Sam Harris book, maybe even an autographed copy! Also win free RRS show!

DISCUSS THE BOOK HERE!

Sam Harris, author of "The End of Faith" released a new book today, September 19th. The book is called "Letter to a Christian Nation." It was written as a response to the thousands of letters that Sam has received from Christians. This book is a short and easy read, and is directed at Christians who want to understand more about why others would not believe in their god. It covers as many bases as possible in as succint a manner as possible, all while showing the reader that there simply isn't a rational justification for believing in a god.

WIN THE BOOK FOR FREE!

YOU MUST DO BOTH STEPS! Winners will be selected at random on December 1st. Thanks so much for your support!

PRIZES AWARDED TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES!
  • At least one signed copy of "The End of Faith" will be awarded.

• Several unsigned copies of "Letter to a Christian Nation" will be awarded.

• Everyone who participates will receive a free copy of Sams appearance on The Rational Response Squad via the private message system of our message boards. (show available now!)

• Based on participation, we may award more prizes!

• You will be helping to expose Christians to this important book that they all should read!

Listen in this Friday at 9pm est as Sam Harris joins The Rational Response Squad. (show was recorded last weekend)

PURCHASE THE BOOK FROM AMAZON THROUGH THE RATIONAL RESPONSE SQUAD! (if you also win a copy, you can give it to a Christian friend you care about)

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

mikevic
mikevic's picture
User is offlineOffline
www.myspace.com/mikevictor

marshalrules
User is offlineOffline
www.myspace.com/marshal_rules

celexagirl
User is offlineOffline
myspace link

here's my myspace link:

http://www.myspace.com/celexagirl

becky_u
User is offlineOffline

Solipsist213
User is offlineOffline
Here's a link to my profile

Here's a link to my profile : http://www.myspace.com/cigar_put_out_in_blood

millere81979
User is offlineOffline
Link To My Profile

3n7r0py
3n7r0py's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sam Harris...

atheist_roman
User is offlineOffline
http://www.myspace.com/theone

Paul R. Welke
User is offlineOffline
MySpace page!

Here's my MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/paulwelke

Keep the Reason,
Paul

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Demanufacture wrote:I've

Demanufacture wrote:
I've purchased & read the book and it's grrrrreat!

Hi Demanufacture,

If you posted a link to your MySpace profile so we could see that you have "Letter to a Christian Nation" and The Rational Response Squad in your Top Friends, it didn't post.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
As picked by a very special

As picked by a very special atheist child....

AmericanAtheist won a free autographed End of Faith in the counterpart to this thread on FreethinkingTeens.com.

Of these two members one will receive an autographed copy of The End of Faith and the other will receive an unautographed copy of Letter to a Christian nation. Both users can substitute an unautographed copy of Richard Dawkins new book "The God Delusion" should they choose.

Congratulations to:
Angelic Atheist
AND
KoRnYAtheist

The first person back to this thread will get first pick. I'm alerting both via our contact form on the site now.

KoRnYAtheist
KoRnYAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
WooT!

Ba Bada Ba Bah Bahhh I'm lovin' it!

KoRnYAtheist
KoRnYAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Woottt!!

I chose The End Of Faith by Sam Harris. It should be a better read.

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:As picked by a

Sapient wrote:
As picked by a very special atheist child....

AmericanAtheist won a free autographed End of Faith in the counterpart to this thread on FreethinkingTeens.com.

Of these two members one will receive an autographed copy of The End of Faith and the other will receive an unautographed copy of Letter to a Christian nation. Both users can substitute an unautographed copy of Richard Dawkins new book "The God Delusion" should they choose.

Congratulations to:
Angelic Atheist
AND
KoRnYAtheist

The first person back to this thread will get first pick. I'm alerting both via our contact form on the site now.

Hmmm I have a copy of Letter....wouldnt mind another, but I think I would like God Delusion better.

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins

KoRnYAtheist
KoRnYAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Let's do some math.

This makes the total I'm getting for free three. The God movie DVD + The God Delusion (From a friend) + The End Of Faith= The best material gifts in the world. I will continue to support The Rational Response Squad. Religion must die, for it has caused so many problems for humanity, for far, to, long. I'm going to church on the 27th to smack some sence into someone.

Reason over Faith, Knowlege Over belief, Science over Superstition.

I'm just to .

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Angelic_Atheist wrote: Hmmm

Angelic_Atheist wrote:

Hmmm I have a copy of Letter....wouldnt mind another, but I think I would like God Delusion better.

God Delusion it is!

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient

Sapient wrote:
Angelic_Atheist wrote:

God Delusion it is!

WOO HOO!!!! clapping

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins

KoRnYAtheist
KoRnYAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Angelic_Atheist

Angelic_Atheist wrote:
Sapient wrote:
Angelic_Atheist wrote:

God Delusion it is!

WOO HOO!!!! clapping

WOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just to .