Greydon Square CDs

weeeezzll
weeeezzll's picture
User is offlineOffline
Greydon Square CDs

I ordered (on Dec 26th) a Greydon Square CD from your site and paid via PayPal.  As soon as I saw the confirmation page I relized that I the shipping address listed was my old NYC address (from 2 years ago).  I tried to get this fixed by PayPal, but since it was an instant transfer from my bank account, they could not modify the payment.  I've sent a couple of emails to the Customer Service Email address listed in the PayPal payment details ([email protected]) but have not gotten a response yet.  I also sent a PM here on the board to Brian but didn't get a "Response".  Eye-wink

I can see from the tracking infomation that it was sent to NYC and has likely come back to your headquarters by now.  However, I am not righting this in an effort to get a refund or anything, only to suggest that better customer service channels are setup for this sort of thing.  It was really frusterating not being able to contact someone regarding the order I placed to correct a mistake I had made.  You should consider setting up a Customer Service thread on the boards for this sort of thing.

I will be purchacing another CD today and will try to avoid making the same stupid mistake I made last time.

Thanks for everything that you do... 

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
weeeezzll wrote: I ordered

weeeezzll wrote:

I ordered (on Dec 26th) a Greydon Square CD from your site and paid via PayPal.  As soon as I saw the confirmation page I relized that I the shipping address listed was my old NYC address (from 2 years ago).  I tried to get this fixed by PayPal, but since it was an instant transfer from my bank account, they could not modify the payment.  I've sent a couple of emails to the Customer Service Email address listed in the PayPal payment details ([email protected]) but have not gotten a response yet.  I also sent a PM here on the board to Brian but didn't get a "Response".  Eye-wink

Really sorry about that.  Unfortunatly return mails take a much longer time than you'd expect.  We haven't gotten it back yet, and when we do it will be going to a po box of FSGP (which then will take some time for us to get from them).  As for the infidelsapient At hotmail problem, I apologize.  The main cpu I use for some reason has failed to deliver those emails.  The mails are being delivered to two cpus that I use much less frequently, it's become a problem.  That box gets 150+ emails a day and is hard to find the pieces I want to read over the pieces that are not as important.

Quote:
I can see from the tracking infomation that it was sent to NYC and has likely come back to your headquarters by now.  However, I am not righting this in an effort to get a refund or anything, only to suggest that better customer service channels are setup for this sort of thing.  It was really frusterating not being able to contact someone regarding the order I placed to correct a mistake I had made.  You should consider setting up a Customer Service thread on the boards for this sort of thing.

I will be purchacing another CD today and will try to avoid making the same stupid mistake I made last time.

Thanks for everything that you do... 

Thanks so much for your understanding, and again I'm sorry.  All Greydon orders are current as of tommorrow.  If you haven't ordered yet accompany the order with a fwd and note to

Sapient at rational responders dawt com.   Would you like us to send an extra cd?  Maybe a copy of an extra book we have?  Or maybe Proclaims CD question everything?  If you're order has yet to go out I can add it to the order at no cost.

The good news... soon we'll have a fulfillment house taking care of all our mail, most likely evolvefish.com will take care of it for us. 

weeeezzll
weeeezzll's picture
User is offlineOffline
It was my own fault for

It was my own fault for listing the wrong shipping address.  I've been meaning to donate a bit anyway, so you can just take the $15 from the first order and throw it into the general funds.  I already ordered another CD yesterday or the day before so the order was probably already fulfilled.