Why is there a forum about Atlantis, crystal skulls, etc?

dougweller
User is offlineOffline

It would be ok if it were debunking this nonsense, but it's actually seriously putting it forward as though it were true!
It's KEMO D. FORUM
Providing online scientific, educational material, and support to the scientific community and general public.

which is the opposite of its description in fact.

Look at my recent posts there.

Doug

Doug Weller Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
Director and Moderator The Hall of Ma'at http//www.thehallofmaat.com
Doug's Archaeology Site http//www.ramtops.co.uk

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Re: Why is there a forum about Atlantis, crystal skulls, etc

dougweller wrote:
It would be ok if it were debunking this nonsense, but it's actually seriously putting it forward as though it were true!
It's KEMO D. FORUM
Providing online scientific, educational material, and support to the scientific community and general public.

which is the opposite of its description in fact.

Look at my recent posts there.

Doug

You seem to be providing "online scientific, educational material, and support to the scientific community and general public" just fine in there. Eye-wink

The forum was originally created because Kemo seemed to support reason and science and was in need of a forum. He's an atheist and evolutionary supporter, apparently he is also a supporter of some more outlandish theories. Kemo seems content with you debunking some of the articles he puts forward, which is what a discussion board is all about. Please continue to debunk where needed and I hope Kemo keeps an open mind.

The views expressed in the forums at the bottom aren't necessarily the views of the Rational Response Squad, they are the views of friends/supporters/or affiliates of ours. Keep that in mind.

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline

Kemo is my new whipping boy, actually. I don't want him here, and since the general policy is to be ecumenical, I'll simply stay on his ass until he gets the hint.

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.