You have to get this guy on your show! (moved to Show Guests and Musicians forum)

Pathofreason
Superfan
Pathofreason's picture
User is offlineOffline
You have to get this guy on your show! (moved to Show Guests and Musicians forum)

This guy named Joe Wytrosek from www.metropraise.org attacked Joe Zamecki from www.atheists.org. This guy set up an interview which he quickly changed to a Debate on rationality. Joe held his own but this guy kept insisting that Joe was a member of the Rational response squad and he kept insisting that you all were irrational because you have no basis for rationality. Joe kept insisting that he didn't represent you but this FUCKING PRICK kept acting like he was defeating you guys in a debate. It was in a stick am chat room and in my opinion kicked his ass with logic questions and shut the mouths of the rest of the christians in the chat, but he himself would not shut up. But He needs to be brought on this show. What he did was inexcusable. ....Thats all I have to say about that.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Oh fuck, a TAGer!!! The

Oh fuck, a TAGer!!!

The biggest morons in theism. TAGers.

I can barely stomach to be in their presence, let alone address them. I prefer to think of them as an evil alien race, because it's too embarrasing to be directly related to them.

More info on TAG if you haven't heard of this dumbfuck clown show routine that's becoming ever more popular.

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Joe Zamecki is the American

Joe Zamecki is the American Atheist TX rep. The only way I can see Joe Wytrosek not strawmaning Mr. Zamecki's position is if Wytrosek saw the message for the Rally on the 8th. Although for that to work Wytrosek would have to be confused about what a speaker is an how that relates to group membership.

I'd start by asking why Wytrosek thought Zamecki needed to defend the RRS. If someone attacked the american atheist I'd probably answer in the form of, "I'm not a member of the american atheists, but..." then deal with the point if it could be viewed as it applying to me.

That or ask him if he would like to defend ted haggard...

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll have to agree with

I'll have to agree with Brian.  After listening to morons like Gene Cook and Matt Slick and their stupid TAG arguments I'm of the belief that these people are so utterly stupid they can't realize how stupid they are.  They believe their opinons are objective because they really believe so and anyone who disagrees is being subjective.  When it comes to the Bible they essentially claim that they are superpowers which allow them to read it correctly and any attempt by a non-prophet is impossible because you must be a true Christian to understand it correctly.

Now if the show was turned into a bitchslap session to see how quickly this guy could be reduced to blubbering and whining then it might be entertaining.  Turn it into a drinking game so whenever the fundy throws out a logical fallacy or a tired argument that's been refuted, or makes the same claim over in an effort to make it true through repetition then we can take a drink. 

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
D-cubed wrote: I'll have

D-cubed wrote:

I'll have to agree with Brian. After listening to morons like Gene Cook and Matt Slick and their stupid TAG arguments I'm of the belief that these people are so utterly stupid they can't realize how stupid they are. They believe their opinons are objective because they really believe so and anyone who disagrees is being subjective. When it comes to the Bible they essentially claim that they are superpowers which allow them to read it correctly and any attempt by a non-prophet is impossible because you must be a true Christian to understand it correctly.

Now if the show was turned into a bitchslap session to see how quickly this guy could be reduced to blubbering and whining then it might be entertaining. Turn it into a drinking game so whenever the fundy throws out a logical fallacy or a tired argument that's been refuted, or makes the same claim over in an effort to make it true through repetition then we can take a drink.

Do you really want to risk toying with that level of alcohol poisioning? 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

tothiel
tothiel's picture
User is offlineOffline
TAGer?

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a TAGer?

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
tothiel wrote: Excuse my

tothiel wrote:

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a TAGer?

I deleted your doubleppost sir. 

tothiel
tothiel's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thank you... I would have

Thank you... I would have faired better had I payed more attention in the first place. I didn't even need to ask the question since it was answered in this very thread to begin with. Well.... First impressions can't always go smooth I geuss. But,l sorry for the nonsensical postings, I will try to avoid that in the future...(I will probably fail from time to time, but I will try none the less)

As through a glass darkly you seek yourself,
But the light grows weak while under Yggdrasil. --clutch

tothiel
tothiel's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thank you... I would have

Hmmm... This one doubled as well. I got an error then a double up for the post, anyone know what causes that?

This is the error I keep getting: (I don't really no how to fix it so any help would be appreciated.)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: comment_last_page() in /home/rrcom/public_html/modules/comment.module on line 1454

As through a glass darkly you seek yourself,
But the light grows weak while under Yggdrasil. --clutch