Any help ID'ing this song?

ErikinAthens
User is offlineOffline
Any help ID'ing this song?

I heard just a bit from a song the RRS was playing the other day and would like to find the artist/purchase the song but no one seems to recall the artist or title.

If anyone can help with this I would greatly appreciate it. I know this is kinda vague but it began something like "this sounds like Christian rock/ which is faggy and makes me want to worship Satan and his whole family..."

An avalanche of advance thanks to anyone who can help.

E in A 

Dante626
Gold Member
Dante626's picture
User is offlineOffline
I was listening to that show

I was listening to that show where they played it too, it's by The Jerseys (I have no idea of that is how you spell it) and the title is something along the lines of Christian rock makes me want to be a satanist, or something like that.

ErikinAthens
User is offlineOffline
thanks dante. it was driving

thanks dante. it was driving me nuts.

Dante626
Gold Member
Dante626's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ha, no problem. I don't

Ha, no problem. I don't think anything I told you is exactly right, but it's better than nothing. You can find the information in the Infidel Guy and Uncle Scams RRS show. I can't remember what number it is.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
actual title: "Christian

actual title: "Christian Rock makes me want to worship Satan"

ErikinAthens
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, I googled them up:

Yeah, I googled them up: "The New Jerseys". looks like I will have to order their cd since its not on iTunes. Gracias again.

BizarroAzrael
User is offlineOffline
There was a song I once

There was a song I once caught part of, and one I'm sure I heard elsewhere before.  It was a sort of metal song, and include the lyrics "Would I live a lie""would I still be who I am".  I know it's not alot to go on but if anyone happens to klnow that would be awesome.