Travis: a note of hilarity

DrFear
User is offlineOffline

a quick jab at the kid Travis that was supposed to come on the radio show and defend his faith...show 17. did he even show? regardless....
his latest myspace blog details his "dark secret" that he had premarital sex with a girl (oh my gawsh), and they used birth control, so he felt bad about killing his sperm which god intended to be used for procreation.
he goes on to detail a dream he later had that he successfully impregnated his little hi-skool lover, and that he begat a son.
the following blog is just a cut-and-paste right-wing-anti-abortion-propaganda poem about a fetus questioning it's mother about her choice for abortion (boo-hoo), and he claims he just read it and cried over the loss of "his son"....
i don't know about all of you, but i saw that frigging poem like 10 years ago...
i don't remember his myspace/... maybe someone can chime in with it so we can all have a good larf over his non-existent son, "two eyes that will never get to see"......something to that effect...

Fear out

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

Travis showed in #17 it's a free listen by clicking "play past shows" above. We actually have a youngster who is going to open up a thread today to attempt to discuss the points he thought Travis missed.

Here is the myspace page for Travis: http://www.myspace.com/falcon32

What I find funny is he complete non-understanding of the biological sexual process. Does he not realize that MILLIONS of his sperm die everytime he hask sex and only one "makes it?"

GrimJesta
GrimJesta's picture
User is offlineOffline

LOL, Fear's responses on the blog amuse me to no end...

-=Grim=-

DrFear
User is offlineOffline

Sapient wrote:

What I find funny is he complete non-understanding of the biological sexual process. Does he not realize that MILLIONS of his sperm die everytime he hask sex and only one "makes it?"

i suppose he took Modified Biology:Where Everybody Gets a Piece of the Action.
i also made the obligatory "your medicine kills bacteria and viruses" statement in a little follow-up...*sigh* never seems to make a dent, that one. why can't bacteria and viruses be cuter.

Fear is the mindkiller.

DrFear
User is offlineOffline

Myspace Msg from young Travis Re: his "son":

lol
its the whole concept that the pregnatecy was stopped from happening
when god had a purpose for the wouldhavebeen baby

and in reply:

oh, mercy, Travis, really. i assume you didn't get to delve into the massive absurdity of pre-destination with the RRS.
whatever. i'm not trying to get into a whole debate with you, i just think it's really obnoxiously silly for you to be referring to your "son"....and when people trot out those farcical representations of what a fetus is saying or thinking. but it's ok...Mr. Ed always made me identify with horses on a personal level.

Fear out

Fear is the mindkiller.

jester700
User is offlineOffline

I didn't even make it to the sperm thing - I moved on to another show. It just wasn't any fun listening to Travis flounder about. He had no cogent arguments at all, kept stating there were examples to illustrate his points yet couldn't remember them, and basically didn't understand his own position. If someone says "I dunno, I was just taught this stuff, and I have faith" - OK, but don't expect ME to buy that, don't claim it's anything BUT blind faith, and don't come on a rational debate show with that weak stuff.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

jester700 wrote:
I didn't even make it to the sperm thing - I moved on to another show.

The sperm thing is a conversation in text, I don't think we killed any sperm in the making of the Travis show. (see disclaimer I suppose) It's in his blog.

Quote:
It just wasn't any fun listening to Travis flounder about. He had no cogent arguments at all, kept stating there were examples to illustrate his points yet couldn't remember them, and basically didn't understand his own position. If someone says "I dunno, I was just taught this stuff, and I have faith" - OK, but don't expect ME to buy that, don't claim it's anything BUT blind faith, and don't come on a rational debate show with that weak stuff.

He actually responded to us, when he wrote us about a post on a Christian board to "Defend God."