Dan Barker

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Dan Barker

His Wife Annie Laurie was a great guest early on and he would be a great one to promote the FFRF (and maybe promote the RRS in Freethought Today!)

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: His Wife

MattShizzle wrote:
His Wife Annie Laurie was a great guest early on and he would be a great one to promote the FFRF

Matt, he already does promote the FFRF. He and Annie are co-founders of the foundation and have a podcast. You should check it out.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Interesting fact: Dan Barker

Interesting fact: Dan Barker became an ordained minister in my county.  A few years ago I corresponded with him.  He asked after people in the county and I knew or knew of many of them.  Yes, this is a small community.

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Cruci Fiction
User is offlineOffline
By coincidence, I just

By coincidence, I just received this email from FFRF:

Quote:

FFRF on Air America today

Freedom From Religion Foundation co-president Dan Barker will be a guest on Air America's "Rachel Madow Show," with substitute host Lee Raeburn, today (Tuesday, March 27) at 5:30 pm CST.

Listen on your local Air America station -- that's The Mic 92.1 FM in Madison, Wisconsin -- or listen online at Air America Radio.

Listen live at:

http://www.airamerica.com/

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I get the ffrf podcast, but

I get the ffrf podcast, but he'd be a great atheist guest for the rrs.