Guest Suggestion - David Mills

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

I would suggest David Mills, author of "Atheist Universe - Why God Didn't have a Thing to Do With It" as a guest. I've read this book several times, and it is great! I have seen he has already been a guest on the Infidel Guy and Rational Redneck shows.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Nick
User is offlineOffline

SEVERAL times?
Wow. Sticking out tongue

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline

If you get a chance, check out David Mills' review of The God Who Wasn't There on Amazon.com.

He was quite eloquent with his praise.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

I seen it. I had reviewed it, too!

EverLastingGodS...
User is offlineOffline

David Mills is a great guy, you should definitely have him on the show. I've read my personally autographed copy of Atheist Universe a few times. Mills explains lofty philosophical positions in layman's terms.

I have at least one extra copy of the Atheist Universe audio CD, which I can donate to the Rational Responders to use as a promotion for the show.

You can contact him here: http://davidmills.net/

Tell him I said hi!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

EverLastingGodStopper wrote:

I have at least one extra copy of the Atheist Universe audio CD, which I can donate to the Rational Responders to use as a promotion for the show.

We'll take you up on that when his appearance rolls around. Wont be for a while, we're real backed up, especially with the Carrier batch coming up.

EverLastingGodS...
User is offlineOffline

Actually, if you ask David, he might be able to ship you a box of the audio CDs. He'd sent me a box and I've been giving them away at atheist meetups and so on.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

When I added him as an Amazon.com friend, he said the Rational Response squad is fantastic! Smiling