Penn Jillette

ackthbbft
User is offlineOffline
Penn Jillette

Penn (and his partner, Teller) is very openly atheist. And he's very outspoken concerning our plight as atheists, so I'm sure he'd make a great guest.

George Carlin's most important Commandment:

3. Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself. 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Great idea! He even promoted

Great idea! He even promoted the Blasphemy Challenge already, too.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
ackthbbft wrote: Penn (and

ackthbbft wrote:
Penn (and his partner, Teller) is very openly atheist. And he's very outspoken concerning our plight as atheists, so I'm sure he'd make a great guest.

We've been on Penn several times, we've even got James Randi asking him to come on now.  We've just never gotten a response.  I'm hoping we've done enough now to warrant his attention, but we'll see.

UberBob
UberBob's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: ackthbbft

Sapient wrote:

ackthbbft wrote:

We've been on Penn several times, we've even got James Randi asking him to come on now. We've just never gotten a response. I'm hoping we've done enough now to warrant his attention, but we'll see.

Hey Brian, why not ask Mr Randi?

Oddly, I asked a 'psychic' friend of mine (who is coincidentally a pagaen goth) to take his million dollar challenge, and as far as I know, she still works everyday.  Weird, eh?

"Sometimes even the wisest of man or machine can make an error."

-Optimus Prime

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
James Randi was on show

James Randi was on show #42.

Left hand side halfway down $16.66 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

HellyK
User is offlineOffline
It would be so cool to have

It would be so cool to have Penn and teller... unfortunately they seem to be super busy with penn's radio show, the tv shows, and their vegas show, right?Frown

LunarShadow
User is offlineOffline
Well HellyK he is no longer

Well HellyK he is no longer doing the radio show due to the fact that some markets wanted him to do a longer show and he was not able to with him doing bullshit, identity, and his vegas show