Guest suggestion--Togetherforpeace from youtube---Me

LifeofApollos
Theist
LifeofApollos's picture
User is offlineOffline
Guest suggestion--Togetherforpeace from youtube---Me

I would find it quite a privilege to be on your show. Not to mention a great reason to comb my hair. Smiling
peace,
Jack
www.youtube.com/togetherforpeace

Roadkill
User is offlineOffline
 -I'd second that. After

-I'd second that. After watching your vid titled "Atheism, Faith, and Virtue" I really think you should start thinking about the things that come out of your mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t27aj_PK7k&mode=related&search=

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Life of appolos, as I

Life of appolos, as I understand it, my partner un0 who has been corresponding with you via youtube is interested in talking to both you and TekHak together on our show, he just hasn't had time to talk to both of you yet.  Tekhak is the youth minister with TransplantMinistries.org. 

We are recording on Jan 20th with the entire team, but when possible we try to book guests for the entire team that show an interest in furthering their own knowledge and admitting when they've made a mistake.  You do quite the opposite, you ignore entire videos that refute your case and make another video restating your case each time.  Your lack of intellectual honesty wouldn't fly well on our 5 person show, Rook is likely to go postal on you.  Un0 on the other hand is very patient and is willing to speak with you and Tekhak at length, we'll likely try to book something outside of the Jan 20th date.  We only await word from Tekhak.

LifeofApollos
Theist
LifeofApollos's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian come on now I'm

Brian come on now Smiling I'm furthering my knowledge heck didn't you see my God Delusion video I spent close to a $100 just to get myself more acquainted with what Dawkins and Harris have to say.

Seriously, I'm not sure which part of the video I ignored but yeah Uno is cool I've really enjoyed talking with him, not to mention he says some funny stuff. 

peace

un0
ModeratorRational VIP!
un0's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is true, he spent far

This is true, he spent far more on atheist books than I'll ever spend on christian books, that's for sure.

I'll look forward to our discussion. (Which we've come to refer to as "Interventions&quotEye-wink  

My IM client has royally screwed itself over, so if you need to contact me, MSN is the only one that still works, [email protected] is the instant messenger name I use.  or just drop me an email. I'll talk with sapient in the stickam room about when and where I need to call.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.

http://unpleasantcharacters.blogspot.com

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Life of apollos is in our

Life of apollos is in our webcam room right now in a discussion with Yakko, ShaunPhilly (and a little of Rook).