Pure White Race!

iluvc2h5oh
iluvc2h5oh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pure White Race!

I was just watching the history channel and they were doing a special on Nazism in America.

Once common theme is preservation of the purity of the white race.

I was thinking, do they really think they are 100% not related to any non-whites?

Why would you want any purity of a race?  I think the surefire way to end racism (and my room for another form of bigotry) would be to move away from "pure" races and have everyone mixed.

Then one guy said mixes races creates conflict Among those races...Oh how right he is...but dont any people together create conflict regardless or race?  Look at Humas and Fata arent they the same race and for that matter basically the same religion?

So my points are...

Do those poeple really believe this stuff or do the use it as a point to formulate a stance?

Does anyone think the world would be better segragated? Or would it be better if all people were mixed race? or would it not really matter?

This is proboly not the best forum to get answers but I dont really want to register on a White supremecy forum and have the cops knocking on my door, not to mention I see how often I am attacked here as a Liberal, Race-mixing Athiest, I could imagine the conflcts I would have there lol.

"When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had the Land and the Missionaries had the Bible, They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the Land and we had the Bible." - Jomo Kenyatta

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   ProzacDeathWish IS GOD

ProzacDeathWish IS GOD !

FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol SEE you know what I

lol SEE you know what I mean.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:

I AM GOD AS YOU wrote:
ProzacDeathWish IS GOD !

Prozac says...

FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Ahh yes we've went over like

Ahh yes we've went over like 2 different out of africa theory's in an anthropology course I took. Calling me your sister is a bit weird dude.

Quote:
Religion at BEST - is like a lift in your shoe. If you need it for a while, and it makes you walk straight and feel better - fine. But you don't need it forever, or you can become permanently disabled.

---George Carlin---

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is my last comment on

This is my last comment on this thread as I need to move on to more important topics like "Why do men get turned on by lesbian love?"

To those who have a revisionist attitude toward "racial" taxonomy and wish to eradicate the concept, or to those who broached the subject ( in the form of a question ) of merging the races to eliminate physical differences, aren't you making a mockery of the concept of embracing diversity ?

Edited by PDW in an attempt to satisfy FreeThought's editorial objections...( sighs Frown )

FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
No one suggested merging

No one suggested merging races to get rid of differences...that was actually in the form of a question asking whether or not that would help.

Quote:
Religion at BEST - is like a lift in your shoe. If you need it for a while, and it makes you walk straight and feel better - fine. But you don't need it forever, or you can become permanently disabled.

---George Carlin---

kmisho
kmisho's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

kmisho wrote:
But what's happening now, with the advent of genetic science, is a new attempt to scientifically define sub-species. If this were successful, we would almost be forced to accept the existence of race redefined as sub-species. Interestingly, though, current science points away from the idea that sub-species are significantly distinct to merit classification.

Yes, thank goodness ! It's common knowledge that racism could have never developed among humans if those foolish scientists hadn't formulated / and or acknowledged that concept. With the eradication of "race" categories among the scientific community the problem of racism should should fade away within a few weeks. Well done !

Now if we can just do away with gender classification then sexism will become extinct, too. It's so simple !

Science appearing to supply justification is the problem I'm talking about. Whether they want to admit it, people trust science. Creationists are a good example. Why else would they want justify their religion with science? They are trying to steal some trust.

kmisho
kmisho's picture
User is offlineOffline
FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle

FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle wrote:
See I think the thought of them as less than human to make themselves feel better about what they were doing to the slaves. Maybe it's not that peculiar to screw what you hate.....sexual urges could probably take over whatever beliefs they usually have at least for the time they're having sex with them.

I think you're right. Self-loathing was a definite component. It's part of the bully dynamic.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
    WHAT ??? Sister

WHAT ???

Sister Sledge - We Are Family (Video Version) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ2L4iPvdIk

, brothers and sisters, males and females, in shades and degrees .... 

SIMPLE !!!