God Hates Goths

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
God Hates Goths

http://www.godhatesgoths.com/

This preacher started this borderline psychotic website about goths - claiming they worship the devil, are nazis and potential terrorists. Really bizzarre!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sterculius
Sterculius's picture
User is offlineOffline
I hate Visigoths!  err wait

I hate Visigoths!  err wait a tic...

Actually the funny thing about this is that it reminds me of the serious movement in the late 70's and 80's

against the Dungeons & Dragons game.....  and the anti-rock music crusades...

People were really gung ho at the time.

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such."
Homer Simpson

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zombie Jesus wrote: Can't

Zombie Jesus wrote:

Can't wait for God hates Emo kids.

there's no need for a website.  that's just self-evident.

no, seriously, i would like to tear the head from each emo kid, piss down his neck, chainsaw his family, nail his favorite lapdog to the drywall by its little paws, slice off and eat its little doggy penis, go upstairs and shit said penis on his treasured brooding diary, burn his house down, empty my septic tank on the remains, and salt the earth.

but that's just common sense.

as for goths, i have yet to meet a goth girl i wouldn't gladly plow for several days.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Sterculius
Sterculius's picture
User is offlineOffline

gingerpunk
User is offlineOffline
Wow

I thought even the fundies were generally ashamed by the Inquisition, Crusades, and burning times. Did that guy really just say that children born with disabilities are demons? WTF??? BTW, I don't think "Christian" and "Enlightened" belong in the same sentence. LOL on why vampires are abusing handicapped children- do these people mean to say they believe in vampires, or are they referring to 13 year old girls obsessed with Twilight? I would assume the latter, but with psychopaths you never can tell. The only thing that makes an inkling of sense is "Drinking human blood will give you AIDS," although with today's medical advancement, a person could be infected with HIV and never develop the AIDS virus. Hell, there are people with AIDS living long, healthy lives because of the medical advancements they shun. Also, the sentence only makes sense when amended to, "Drinking Human Blood May give you HIV." Then again, I don't expect much from these morons. Do 13 year old girls obsessed with Twilight actually drink human blood and, if so, how do they acquire it? That's the real question.

Oh, how I wish Christianity would become the suicide cult it deserves to be. The world would be such a better place without this nonsense.

Raven (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
whoa!

so god hates Goths? and apparently we are rapists and we molest little children and make them have premarital sex. that gets me really pissed. thats why i am a freaking Buddhist. Christianity is supposed to be based on love and acceptance, well this priest s not really being loving and open minded. he doesn't even know anything about the culture and the lifestyle. thats like saying black people are the devil which make no sense at all. wow this gets me really pissed of. i hate  god. 

Musicdude
Theist
Musicdude's picture
User is offlineOffline
Raven wrote: so god hates

Raven wrote:

so god hates Goths? and apparently we are rapists and we molest little children and make them have premarital sex. that gets me really pissed. thats why i am a freaking Buddhist. Christianity is supposed to be based on love and acceptance, well this priest s not really being loving and open minded. he doesn't even know anything about the culture and the lifestyle. thats like saying black people are the devil which make no sense at all. wow this gets me really pissed of. i hate  god. 

God doesn't hate any person. He does hate sin.

"For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." 1Cor 1:18

Goffen (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I Agree

God is a Vile and Disgusting creature and so is the website creator he knows nothing about us goths and how we live we don't rape little people and never will we don't rape anyone for that matter i personally am wiccan and the things that were said, i agree it pisses me off just as much as you if not more i respect people no matter what they are religious wise but this is just disgusting stuff

Joker
atheist
Joker's picture
User is offlineOffline
The site is meant to be a

The site is meant to be a Poe, a parody of evangelicals. Worryingly it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference.

Dmasterman
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Didn't a Mormon woman create

Didn't a Mormon woman create Twilight? Which had some goth subculture in it?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

UnderINK
UnderINK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Disclaimer reads that this

Disclaimer reads that this is a satire site (probably written by goths) to make a point. This isn't a long stone throw from actual fundamentalist beliefs, though.

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."
— Richard Dawkins

silverbeetle
silverbeetle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zombie Jesus wrote:  I knew

Zombie Jesus wrote:

I knew it, God hates goths!! I touched a goth, do you think God is gonna hate me now? Can't wait for God hates Emo kids.

Doesn't everybody hate emo kids?