American Taliban

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
American Taliban

This site is quotes from the real nutcase fundies:

http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/Culture_War/The_American_Taliban.html

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:This site

MattShizzle wrote:
This site is quotes from the real nutcase fundies:

http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/Culture_War/The_American_Taliban.html

I am reeling. These are just a few from that site and these are the people that are in charge.

Quote:
This is God's world, not Satan's. Christians are the lawful heirs, not non-Christians.-Gary North (Institute for Christian Economics)

I thought the heirs were whoever was left after the rapture.

Quote:
When science and the Bible differ, science has obviously misinterpreted its data.-Henry Morris (Institute for Creation Research)

scary

Quote:
Today's children... They're damned. They're gone.-James Dobson (Focus on the Family)

Focus on your own damn family not mine.

Quote:
The Christian community has a golden opportunity to train an army of dedicated teachers who can invade the public school classrooms and use them to influence the nation for Christ.-James Kennedy (Center for Reclaiming America)

Invade?

Quote:
We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand."*-James Watt (Secretary of the Interior)
*Secretary of the Interior in the Reagan Admin. Responsible for National Policy regarding the Environment

This was the goddam Secretary of the Interior.

Quote:
Homosexuals are weak, morally sick wretches."-Jesse Helms (Sen. R-NC)

Um...what!?!?

Quote:
I'm an old-fashioned woman. Men should take care of women, and if men were taking care of women today, we wouldn't have to vote."-Kay O'Connor (Kansas Senate Republican)

Oh what a burden that I must go out to vote. Bitch.

Quote:
George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.-Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin

Yeah, George and Jesus, I can totally see the similarities.

Quote:
Atheistic secular humanists should be removed from office and Christians should be elected...Government and true Christianity are inseparable.-Robert Simonds (Citizens for Excellence in Education)

Who decides what True xtianity is?
Raised Brow

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Quote:When science and the

Quote:
When science and the Bible differ, science has obviously misinterpreted its data.-Henry Morris (Institute for Creation Research)

And they call it science...

Quote:
I'm an old-fashioned woman. Men should take care of women, and if men were taking care of women today, we wouldn't have to vote."-Kay O'Connor (Kansas Senate Republican)

Shit she just said her own sex shouldn't have the right to vote. That just blows my mind...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
When Richard Dawkins first

When Richard Dawkins first saw this, he thought Anne Coulter was a parody from the Onion!

paucoremhominem
Theist
paucoremhominem's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Nutcase fundies" and profanity - lovely

I thought this website had standards.

Obviously not.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Quote:I thought this website

Quote: