Christian Space Mission

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Christian Space Mission

This gave me a good laugh. It's an attempt by a Christian group to try to convert any aliens who are out there to Christianity. Laughing out loud

http://www.christianspacemission.org/

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Voided
User is offlineOffline
This reminds me of this

This reminds me of this cartoon I saw once where aliens listened to a church and the left saying we were dumbasses.

Anyway this might be a bad thing for the human race, I know I get pissed off when some religious nut knocks on my door...

suttsteve
User is offlineOffline
Somehow, I doubt they would

Somehow, I doubt they would go for it.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
If anything would, this

If anything would, this would get them to attack. Or maybe it will make them decide to NOT contact us. Obviously there isn't intelligent life here! Laughing out loud

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Voided
User is offlineOffline
make a

make a dontblowusupwearesorryfordumbasseswehavetodealwithittoo.com?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Now there's an idea!

Now there's an idea!

Kelreth
Kelreth's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:This gave

MattShizzle wrote:
This gave me a good laugh. It's an attempt by a Christian group to try to convert any aliens who are out there to Christianity. Laughing out loud

http://www.christianspacemission.org/

could a bunch of xians actually build a space ship any way? I mean science isnt real, so they dont need O2 in space...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
This site is no longer up.

This site is no longer up. Maybe they got carted off to the looney bin!