theflatearthsociety - yes, people who believe the Earth is flat!

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
theflatearthsociety - yes, people who believe the Earth is flat!

this is so stupid... the Earth is flat?
www.theflatearthsociety.org

they've made a whole bunch of stupid theories to support a flat Earth.
apparently, there is a worldwide government pretending the Earth is spherical...
and apparently, gravity is caused by the Earth accelerating upwards at 9.8 m/s²

really, in this day and age... the Earth is flat? just wow...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
They are extremely

They are extremely irrational, and paranoid, too. I've heard people who thought they were in jest, but the are apparently serious.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I was actually going to use

I was actually going to use that as one of the choices in my "Irrationality of Christianity" thread, where I had a poll as to which was more irrational - Christianity, believing in the tooth fairy, believing the moon landing was fake, or believing that GWB planned 9/11. Christianity was the overwhelming "winner", though I wonder how it would hold up against this belief. I would say the 2 are very close.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Nick
User is offlineOffline
'Theories'? What a joke.

'Theories'?

What a joke. Thank the Gods most these people are legally retarded and can't vote. SNAP! Sticking out tongue

Wilson: "We were afraid that if you found out you solved a case with absolutely no medical evidence you'd think you were God." House: "God doesn't limp."