Ergun Caner

mileyp
User is offlineOffline
Ergun Caner

This is quite an old topic and not sure which forum this belongs in, but I saw the video saying that Ergun Caner wanted to speak the the Rational Response Squad. Did this ever occur and where can I find the video/audio? I have looked everywhere on  YouTube (tm) and a Very Famous Search Engine (VFSE), perhaps someone could upload it to YouTube (tm).

ps. copyright laws are going crazy, don't want to make myself liable

Laughing out loud

Raki
Superfan
Raki's picture
User is offlineOffline
mileyp wrote: This is

mileyp wrote:

This is quite an old topic and not sure which forum this belongs in, but I saw the video saying that Ergun Caner wanted to speak the the Rational Response Squad. Did this ever occur and where can I find the video/audio? I have looked everywhere on  YouTube (tm) and a Very Famous Search Engine (VFSE), perhaps someone could upload it to YouTube (tm).

ps. copyright laws are going crazy, don't want to make myself liable

Laughing out loud

Its on the free downloads section of the RRS home page.

Nero(in response to a Youth pastor) wrote:

You are afraid and should be thus.  We look to eradicate your god from everything but history books.  We bring rationality and clear thought to those who choose lives of ignorance.  We are the blazing, incandescent brand that will leave an "A" so livid, so scarlet on your mind that you will not go an hour without reflecting on reality.

mileyp
User is offlineOffline
cheers, thanks alot

cheers, thanks alot