Introduction

Kmac
Kmac's picture
User is offlineOffline
Introduction

Hey. My name's Kyle, and I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself before I started posting. I've been listening to RRS and reading the RRS forums a while now, and i'm really impressed with what everyone of you are doing to try and free the world from irrationality. Im 17 years old, and im an atheist. I've been an atheist since I was about 13 years old, despite previous indoctrination, but I wasnt open about it until I was about 16. Naturally, I lost many friends, and my family is really disappointed, but I dont believe in ignoring something that needs to be abolished. I want to do what I can to help the movement. For now, at least I can lend a rational mind.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome from myself and the

Welcome from myself and the mod team. Glad you're here. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums!!

Welcome to the forums!!

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums,

Welcome to the forums, Kyle!

It sounds as if you came to your rational decision without outside influence - you figured it out for yourself.  Good for you.

We're glad you're here and look forward to your contributions to the discussions.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Kmac
Kmac's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for the responses,

Thanks for the responses, guys!

Susan wrote:

Welcome to the forums, Kyle!

It sounds as if you came to your rational decision without outside influence - you figured it out for yourself. Good for you.

We're glad you're here and look forward to your contributions to the discussions.

Right. I didnt have any influence whatsoever, except theist influences, of course. I think I always knew the truth, but it was mostly just a matter of admitting it, and accepting the social consequences.