Let's go to the zoo.

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Let's go to the zoo.

Don't you ever feel the urge to go to the zoo to pay a visit to our closest living evolutionary cousin, the chimpanzee? I mean, to point and laugh. We're over here shaping the nature of the planet to suit our whims, developing a massive cache of knowledge, and they're in the jungle eating each other, or stuck in cages for our "education." Evolutionwise, they got boned. Picking at one's ass with one's fingertips remains an option to us, but it's not our only option. Count your fucking "blessings," mate, is all I'm saying.

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, but at the end of the

Yeah, but at the end of the day, you're still dead and gone, and so is the chimp. So did anyone really win in the game of life? Did evolution really deal you the better hand?

xamination
xamination's picture
User is offlineOffline
No.  You see, I have this

No.  You see, I have this thing called a "life".

magilum
User is offlineOffline
LosingStreak06, I don't know

LosingStreak06, I don't know how to break this to you, but you've got an ass in your avatar. Sorry.

The Patrician
The Patrician's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't even have an urge to

I don't even have an urge to visit my actual cousins let alone my evolutionary ones.

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Look at him. What an

Look at him. What an asshole. He's probably thinking about how he can get close enough to bite the photographer's nuts off.

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Chimps have a lot of things

Chimps have a lot of things going for them. They have fur, so they don't have to do laundry at all. They've got opposable digits. They also made it into space before humans did. And, uh, fling your poo at zoo visitors could be pretty fun.