Another Ray Comfort clip...I swear, this will be the last one I post for a while.

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
Another Ray Comfort clip...I swear, this will be the last one I post for a while.

I just think it's important to show everyone how so many people out there don't know anything about evolution 

First, Comfort debates with a 20-something year old...then an older guy who believes in evolution comes along and the debate gets more interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXdFkAh6kVQ

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Tell me whats making you

"Tell me whats making you mad.  It is probably your guilt."

*applauds*  He finally topped "Croc-a-duck" for the dumbest thing he has ever said.

" Why does God always got such wacky shit to say? . . . When was the last time you heard somebody say 'look God told me to get a muffin and a cup tea and cool out man'?" - Dov Davidoff

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
Im always up for a good Ray

Im always up for a good Ray clip,keepem coming,dont hold back.He amuses me in that "wow how could someone be so deluded/how could someone jump thru hoops so much being an apologist" thing.either way I laugh at him.I have yet to see a clip of him i wished i hadnt seen.

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."--Frater Ravus

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
That one guy who was

That one guy who was debating him sounded smart, but then he ran away...I think the RRS are the only ones who hung tough with him. Most people Comfort debates are not that smart or they end up running away.

I'll give Comfort where credit is due....of course, there is a chance that even if someone smart were to take on Ray and not run off, it's unlikely that they would post the clip on the net or put it on their show.

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zeeboe wrote:That one guy

Zeeboe wrote:

That one guy who was debating him sounded smart, but then he ran away...I think the RRS are the only ones who hung tough with him. Most people Comfort debates are not that smart or they end up running away.

I'll give Comfort where credit is due....of course, there is a chance that even if someone smart were to take on Ray and not run off, it's unlikely that they would post the clip on the net or put it on their show.

RRS hung tough? Nah RRS did horrible,No one could counter

wayofthemaster!Ray and Kirk know there shit,and make

too many valid points,almost made me reconsider my atheism

due to their undisputable claims!The coke can,crocoduck

10 commandments and all,nah rrs got their asses handed to them

Idiots spewing biblical shit > rational thinking!?!?!?!?

and now my sarcasm is finished.........for now,unless I get

too fiesty,trying to supress that for those who are ignorant/bible thumpers,blind to reality........no,wait,hes the jackass who

claims banannas to be proof of god,even after 10000 years

of forced selection................. 

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."--Frater Ravus

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
oh hell,am i being too

oh hell,am i being too sarcastic now? 2 screwdirvers and sleeping pills,drugs are of the devil=evil,booze other thn wine,saying his ilk is wrong=devil,screw this,Im in a good mood,I ill need my sarcasm since its probably satanic to call bullshit on a brainwashed idiot(love you Ray Smiling ) for disilussoned thoughts...........had something else to add,but sorry guys,lack of sleep and busting my ass hard labor may make me ramble only half coherent.May be finished my rambings,or not,sleep deprived,not 100% on my game,but oh well,creationists are deluded anyway,so i cant e worse than them can It? something something,more to say,too tired to bring it all up

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm assuming Ray censors the

I'm assuming Ray censors the comments on youtube.  It looks like there are a bunch of positive responses but judging by Ray's miserable performance, the crowd's constant laughter at him, and how he is continually pwned by passerbys he didn't do a very good job.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ray Comfort is an idiot! I

Ray Comfort is an idiot! I can't believe people like this actually have any authority. Having said that, you guys have Bush in office till next year.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zeeboe wrote: Another Ray

Zeeboe wrote:

Another Ray Comfort clip...

I think someone has a crush..... LOL Tongue out

(Actually, I think Kirk has a crush on Ray...)

xamination
xamination's picture
User is offlineOffline
If Ray ever came to the

If Ray ever came to the Ville, I would eat him alive.  Figuratively, of course.

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
According to the calander

According to the calander at Ray Comfort's website, he doesn't have anything scheduled after Sept. 9, '07.

http://www.wayofthemaster.com/calendar.shtml

I'll check back from time to time. If he ever comes near me I want to challenge him. His arguments are such fluff.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
lol. I swear, I'm not

lol. I swear, I'm not inlove with Ray Comfort. I just like to debate and watch debates and thought I'd share em' with people who also enjoy viewing debates.

Ray Comfort would be fun to debate with. In a debate about creation vs. evolution...I'd get rip to pieces by Ray and he'd make a jack-ass outta me, so I'd just have to debate with Christianity because that is a subject I am very familiar with. Although I'm sure it'd be no different then the debate I had with Todd Friel and we'd just agree to disagree.

People who know about the subjects can debate creation vs. evolution for ten years....it's a battle that cannot be won IMHO.

But I think when debating Christians, it's best to focus on Christianity because it's something they cannot defend very well.

Just because the Christian God might not be real doesn't mean there is no God.

EDIT: Just watched the clip again and Ray Comfort says he used to believe in evolution...and yet he later says he never even read all of Darwin's book.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Every Saturday Ray takes a

Every Saturday Ray takes a team to the Pier at Huntington Beach, CA, to preach the gospel in the open air, where many opinions and interesting individuals are encountered. Here is one of those encounters.

*Buys tomatoes and plane ticket*

>_>

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Randalllord

Randalllord wrote:

According to the calander at Ray Comfort's website, he doesn't have anything scheduled after Sept. 9, '07.

Well duh!  Everyone knows the Rapture happens on Sept. 10th.  So there's little point in making plans.

Maybe someone can go to one of his sideshow events and bring a picture of an intelligent creationist. It can be shown alongside the picture of his crockoduck as things that will never happen as a result of evolution. 

CrimsonEdge
CrimsonEdge's picture
User is offlineOffline
"That's not what evolution

"That's not what evolution is! That's not what evolution is!"

What? Is Ray Comfort really that stupid?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I think he is.

I think he is.

Raki
Superfan
Raki's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: . But I think when

Quote:

But I think when debating Christians, it's best to focus on Christianity because it's something they cannot defend very well.

Just about anybody who knows about the Bible's many contradictions can own them in a debate. 

Nero(in response to a Youth pastor) wrote:

You are afraid and should be thus.  We look to eradicate your god from everything but history books.  We bring rationality and clear thought to those who choose lives of ignorance.  We are the blazing, incandescent brand that will leave an "A" so livid, so scarlet on your mind that you will not go an hour without reflecting on reality.

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
The perfect reponse to that

The perfect reponse to that is "Well, you aren't a true Christian"  If he tries to counter it just say "Thats not what Christianity is." no matter how reasonable (Hey . .  it can happen:p) his counter arguement might be.

" Why does God always got such wacky shit to say? . . . When was the last time you heard somebody say 'look God told me to get a muffin and a cup tea and cool out man'?" - Dov Davidoff

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
Does ray understand to

Does ray understand to atleast have some cred~ he needs to selectivly pick and choose videos he has won? I havn't seen one yet...

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
He BELIEVES he has won. 

He BELIEVES he has won.  That is all that is important to him. 

Milkshake89
Milkshake89's picture
User is offlineOffline
Some guy on Youtube

Some guy on Youtube wrote Marked as spam "We should not be so harsh with the unbelievers, because they are an important part of God's plan? Without their eternal screams in hell, we could never know the beauty of God's eternal love."  And three miles away Peter Popoff is throwing walking sticks to the wall.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Milkshake89 wrote: Some

Milkshake89 wrote:
Some guy on Youtube wrote Marked as spam "We should not be so harsh with the unbelievers, because they are an important part of God's plan? Without their eternal screams in hell, we could never know the beauty of God's eternal love."

[sarcasm] Yeah.  Surely a god that would send folks screaming to hell would be a really good example of an eternal love. [/sarcasm]

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.