Scientists for Christ

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
Scientists for Christ

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a2c473ae36b60d114606

Even my inner-Christian is laughing at those guys...these are the kinds of Christians I grew up around.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
For fucks sake - what about

For fucks sake - what about all the atheist scientists? This only shows even scientists can be irrational.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
Uhm... Is this sarcasim or

Uhm... Is this sarcasim or do you guys know this guy is doing a parody? His youtube account is http://www.youtube.com/user/supexcellency

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

iranu
User is offlineOffline
^ roflmao - the start of

^ roflmao - the start of that vid is great then I fell asleep.

He says that most people are scared of statistics. Would that be 78% of people? Smiling

xkcd
User is offlineOffline
As Peter Atkins says, a

As Peter Atkins says, a 'scientist' who believes in god is really only a half-scientist anyways.

Like that idiot Francis Collins. 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
iranu wrote: He says that

iranu wrote:

He says that most people are scared of statistics. Would that be 78% of people? Smiling

ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl ROTFl

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.