An Introduction and Something Funny?

Kook
Kook's picture
User is offlineOffline
An Introduction and Something Funny?

Hello friends,

As you can see, I'm new to this forum. Admittedly, I've joined to post some t-shirt designs. However, I didn't want to just post-and-run or show any disrespect to your community here.

I've visited this site often, over the past year or two. I believe it may have been my first introduction to Richard Dawkins, as a matter of fact. I've since become a great admirer of Dr. Dawkins.

I must admit, although I share many of the same opinions I've read here, the idea of organized Atheism sort of scared me away. However, I do consider myself an Atheist. Some of you may relate.

Anyhow... the t-shirts/website I'm referring to is here. It's just a company that creates bizarre and offensive t-shirts, apparel, etc. They've been doing so, successfully, for 11 years.

Some examples that may reference some subjects found on this forum:

Tard

Abortion Kills

Hope you enjoy.

By the way, this forum does NOT get along with Safari, huh?

Little Roller U...
Superfan
Little Roller Up First's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wilkommen. Kook wrote: By

Wilkommen.

Kook wrote:
By the way, this forum does NOT get along with Safari, huh?

Try Firefox. Free, works great. I use it.

Good night, funny man, and thanks for the laughter.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Kook!  Kook

Welcome Kook! 

Kook wrote:
I must admit, although I share many of the same opinions I've read here, the idea of organized Atheism sort of scared me away.

Organized Atheism?  Who was it that said "Organizing atheists is like herding cats"?  I think it's attributed to Dawkins, but can't find definitive proof of that.

Kook wrote:
y the way, this forum does NOT get along with Safari, huh?

It works "just OK" with Safari.  Safari doesn't work too well with the editing features, but if you don't need the icons and button for comments, you can do it. 

I'm assuming you're a Mac user since you ask about Safari.  I am, too, but I use FireFox and it works great.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Kook
Kook's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for the welcome's.

Thanks for the welcome's. And, yea, I actually used Firefox to complete the post. It was the editing features that caused the problems. Occasionally I use Firefox, but find Safari to run much faster.
"Organizing atheists is like herding cats", I think it was Dawkins. I also think I may have judged  the forum unfairly, because of a post or two that I found objectionable.
At any rate, thanks again. 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the hizzle!

Welcome to the hizzle!

Kook
Kook's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks, Matt.

Thanks, Matt.