Beer-Drinking David Mills Sings Country Song

David Mills
High Level Donor
David Mills's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beer-Drinking David Mills Sings Country Song

I'll probably kick my own butt for ever posting this message here. But I just added a new video on MySpace of my singing a country song while drinking beer on Memorial Day. Here it is -- about halfway down the page.

I sang an old country song to some pre-recorded background accompaniment. As you'll hear, I also tweaked in a little live electronic echo for a more studio-like effect.

I know that most of you prefer more modern forms of music. So please feel free to laugh openly at me. But those of you over 85 might actually like this! Anyway, give me credit for courage, if nothing else.

Your friend,

David Mills

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
It would have been better if

It would have been better if you sang Kelly Clarkson, but meh.

LovE-RicH
LovE-RicH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Woow, for some reason I was

Woow, for some reason I was expecting something funny and bad singing, but you left me speechless!Smiling That was great!

Are you considering a carrer as a country singer? Once the golden age of atheism is past its peak, you'll have to be looking for new challenges!Laughing out loud

David Mills
High Level Donor
David Mills's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks! When I was a

Thanks!

When I was a teenager -- 30 friggin' years ago! -- I got interested in music, mostly because my mom and dad were local performers of the same type of country music. My own personal tastes in music, as you could see, are so far outside the mainstream of today's music that nobody would possibly take me seriously. I don't know whether you ever heard of an old country music performer named Jim Reeves, but I own the pilot's license he had in his pocket when he crashed and killed himself in July of 1964. He was a better singer than he was a pilot!

David

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ack! David, I've tried

Ack!

David, I've tried loading your MySpace page in both FireFox and Safari, but neither video comes up.

I guess I'll just have to assume you were magnificent. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.