Pop song parody thread, you participate too.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15935
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Pop song parody thread, you participate too.

 

I hear the the claims of afterlife

Disimbodied brains

Supposed to conintue on

 

When your brain shuts down

And the lights turn off

The only thing that happens

Is that your flesh will rot

 

You tell me that Jesus needs me

You tell me that Allah wants me

You tell me that Yahwey loves me

And I know it's a lie

There is no daddy in the skyieieieie

 

I hear the bullshit that they speek

When the preacher sells them dreams

 

When you close your mind

And refuse to think

You flush all reason

Down the drink

 

You tell me that Allah wants me

You tell me that Jesus needs me

You tell me that Vishnu loves me

And I know it's a lie

There is no daddy in the skyieieieie

 

I hear the bullshit that they speek

When the cleric sells them dreams

I hear the bullshit that they speek

When the Rabbi sells them dreams

 

You tell me that Osirus wants me

You tell me that Jesus needs me

You tell me that Allah loves me

And I know it's a lie

There is no daddy in the skyieiieieie

Ok, I've already given you an idea. I did a spoof of "Talking In Your Sleep" with blasphemy of religion.

So, pick your own pop songs from any motif, write them out here and see if others can guess the artist and song. The element must contain blasphemy of religion.

Theists can even spoof atheists too.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15935
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Her logic was flawed

Her logic was flawed

Her claims were bad

She was the worst damn apologist

I'd ever had

 

She had ignorant claims

No one to blame

Here magical being

Was driving me insane

 

She was scheming

Double time

To retrofit

It made no sense

It was all shit

 

Had no reason

For her lies

She deluded herself

What a suprise

 

And you

Buy this tripe

For far too long

Yea you

Buy this tripe

For far too long 

 

Mary had kid

Without a seed

Was this writer

Smoken weed

 

Then he died on the cross

Claimed to be our boss

If you justify this

I am at a loss

 

There is no reason

It is just whats pleason

And for my brain

I would call it poison

 

And you

Buy this tripe

For far too long

 

Yea you

Buy this tripe

For far too long

 

You'll get 72

That you can screw

How good was that crank

Someone sold you

 

I'll cut of my skin

That is down there

To prove my love

To the guy above

 

And you

Buy this tripe

For far too long

 

Yea you

Buy this tripe

For far too long

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15935
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Reason seems to fade

Reason seems to fade away

Drifting further every day

Getting lost within my book

Refuse to take a second look

 

I have lost the will to think

Sky daddy my only friend

There is nothing I need worse

To put reason in a hurse

 

Fiction it seems

As though it was all fact

Now I can stop

Stop even asking why

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15935
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Your lights are on, but

Your lights are on, but your not home

A preist's claim, is what you buy

Your brain stops, you cant think

More bullshit, is what it takes

 

You pray more, and do less

It is absurd, I must confess

Your logic flawed, reason bad

You cozy up to a magic dad

 

You'd like to think its original stuff OH YEA

What's closer to the truth to admit

Gonna have to face it

You're addicted to junk

 

Might as well face it

You're addicted to junk

 

You see the science you basterdize

A square  peg, is round in size 

Dont understand the big bang

You retro fit at every turn

 

You'd like to think it's original stuff OH YEA

Whats closer to the truth to admit

Gonna have to face it

You're addicted to junk

 

Might as well face it

You're addicted to junk

Might as well face it

You're addicted to junk

 

You're making claims, but you dont see

You fool yourself, with absurdity

A talking snake, a zombie god

Don't you know, it's all a fraud

 

You'd like to think its original stuff OH YEA

What's closer to the truth to admit

Gonna have to face it

You're addicted to junk. 

 

Might as well face it

You're addicted to junk

Might as well face it

You're addicted to junk

(repeat) 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15935
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
They dont need

They dont need no

Education

We just want

ID in school

 

No real science

In the class room

Teachers dont

Expose the truth

HEY FUNDIES, LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE

All in all,

Its just their logic

Thats flawed

 

(old man) "How can you have any fiction, if they expose the truth?" 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15935
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
On a church doorstep, I saw

On a church doorstep, I saw a candle inside

New smell of the psalm print in the pews  inside

Up ahead on the wall I saw a decadent cross

The lavish megga church Had a giant flat screen

must be at high cost 

 

There he stood in the doorway

In his expensive suit and tie

And I knew what was comming next, more outlandish lies

Then he opened up the bible, and read me a verse

He was hearing voices in his head, what could be worse?

 

Welcome to the land of indocrination

Such a lovely place, you dont need to think

There is no room for fact at the land of indocrination 

Any time of year, you'll find fiction here 

 

His mind was definatly twisted, his logic bent

He wants more and more spounges he can fleece blind

How they jump to the chior, and dump change in the plate

So he can keep power , and make laws for the state

 

So I called up the Responders

Please help them excape

Brian's been fighting for reason

Since 1998

 

And still those clerics from far away

Make their children rock to Allah

Cant you hear them say

Welcome to the land of indoctrination

Such a lovely place, you dont need to think 

There's no room for fact at the land of indoctrination

Any time of year, you'll find fiction there

 

Mormons in the midwest

And the Baptists too

Should believe in pink unicorns

If Pascal's Wager is true

 

Last thing I remember I made it to this site

And thanked my lucky Thor I didnt buy their crap

Relax said the Responders, we are happy to debunk

To bring humanity reason, and leave behind that junk

(Repeat chorus) 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Susan
Susan's picture
Posts: 3561
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
Excellent, Brian37! Which

Excellent, Brian37!

Which one could we title "Sugarfree"?

 


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Posts: 5492
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Hey! Hey! You! You! I

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

[Verse 1]
You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about ya all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
Don’t pretend I think you know I’m damn precious
And Hell Yeah
I’m the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I’m right

[Bridge:]
She’s like so whatever
And you could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that’s what everyone’s talking about!

[Chorus:]
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

[Verse 2]
I can see the way, I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me
I know you talk about me all the time again and again
So come over here, tell me what I want to hear
Better yet make your girlfriend disappear
I don’t want to hear you say her name ever again
(And again and again and again!)

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

In a second you’ll be wrapped around my finger
Cause I can, cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She’s so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!
[repeat]

[Chorus]

 

 

...did I do that right? 


Susan
Susan's picture
Posts: 3561
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
Yup.  

Yup.

Laughing

 


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 905
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
Done in the style of They

Done in the style of They might be giants' "Minimum wage"

 

Got no brain cells.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15935
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Does the term "Deer in the

Quote:

Excellent, Brian37!

Which one could we title "Sugarfree"?

 

Does the term "Deer in the headlights" mean anything to you?

Translation=WTF?Tongue out

I am fuzed by corn=cornfuzed.

The idea of this thread, was to take pop songs and parody the lyrics poking fun at mythology. AND YES,(an aside) Theists can parody atheism here too. But it has to be a parody of a pop song.

So what is the meaning of "sugarfree"?

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15935
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: Hey!

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

[Verse 1]
You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about ya all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
Don’t pretend I think you know I’m damn precious
And Hell Yeah
I’m the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I’m right

[Bridge:]
She’s like so whatever
And you could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that’s what everyone’s talking about!

[Chorus:]
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

[Verse 2]
I can see the way, I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me
I know you talk about me all the time again and again
So come over here, tell me what I want to hear
Better yet make your girlfriend disappear
I don’t want to hear you say her name ever again
(And again and again and again!)

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

In a second you’ll be wrapped around my finger
Cause I can, cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She’s so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!
[repeat]

[Chorus]

 

 

...did I do that right?

I dont know, hopefully someone else here knows what you are spoofing and why. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
Do you believe in Jesus? I

Do you believe in Jesus? I hope you don't.
You'll have a buddy who never shows up.
And it's silly, cause the Bible is bullshit

It makes you feel diryt like a smelly cesspit.

I'll tell you about the Bible, and it'll make you sick
But it's like trying to tell a doctor about magic.

If you believe the Bible don't bother to think
If it's mythology or it just plain stinks
Just go and listen it'll make you not think
It won't make any damn sense no matter how much you drink
Your mind starts warping and you can't seem to find
Why you came there, it just blows your mind

If you believe the Bible, come along with me
We'll pray until morning 'til there's just you and me
And maybe, if the Bible's not right
I'll see you tomorrow, sort of late at night
And we'll go praying, baby, then you'll see
How the Bible is bullshit and a waste of a tree.

Yeah, do you believe in Jesus

Yeah, believe in the Bible believe you have a soul
Believe in the evil of rock and roll
Believe in the Bible you'll never be free

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Posts: 5492
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: I dont

Brian37 wrote:

I dont know, hopefully someone else here knows what you are spoofing and why.

 

That's an acual song. 


Susan
Susan's picture
Posts: 3561
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Susan

Brian37 wrote:

Susan wrote:

Excellent, Brian37!

Which one could we title "Sugarfree"?

Does the term "Deer in the headlights" mean anything to you?

Uh, no.  I'm still stuck in the 60s.  Yes, dammit, I'm THAT OLD.

Brian37 wrote:
Translation=WTF?Tongue out

So what is the meaning of "sugarfree"?

It was my poor attempt at humor, trying to mock our former poster Sugarfree.

This part just sounded like Sugarfree's time here on the forums:

Her logic was flawed

Her claims were bad

She was the worst damn apologist

I'd ever had

 

She had ignorant claims

No one to blame

Here magical being

Was driving me insane

 

She was scheming

Double time

To retrofit

It made no sense

It was all shit

 

Had no reason

For her lies

She deluded herself

What a suprise

 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.


Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
Posts: 1808
Joined: 2007-05-26
User is offlineOffline
  You Squawk too much. And

 

You Squawk too much.

And who could believe the things that you say.

you can keep on squawking vangie

ain't no one buying your line about gays.

 

Now you get up on the TV with your "donate now" line

your exorbitance it ain't got no end

ex... ackity... ackity... act all the cash

you keep on taking taking, first you took their minds

then you squawk some much

force them to fear the things that you say

then you keep on squawking louder

cause it's okay for you as long as you pray

 

Don't get me wrong vangie I don't mean to complain

but you keep on squawking vainly 'bout your gravy train

you set yourself up a squawking shop

so you could squawk at the vulnerable around the clock

You squawk so much

ignorant of the things that you say

as if you were against killing babies

in Baghdad killing them is OK ?

You squawk too much, you balk too much

you're all too much ay.

 

To the tune of George Thorogood "You Talk too Much"

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com