Is God capable of being self centered and selfish?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is God capable of being self centered and selfish?

The theist answer is no. But that is based on "What the claimed deity said" and not capability.

If one is to use the atribute "All powerfull" then any label adapting that would have to be able to be self centered and selfish. If you lack a capability then you are missing a power. If power is "all" then it must include all. Otherwise the claimant is cherry picking what "all" means.

This is not a suprise to those who see theists as painting their super hero as incapable of farting in public. If "all" means "all" like they say, then their super hero can fart in public. But why would anyone worship such a stinky god?

Maybe because the stink is logic they use to believe such absurdities.

Allah/Yawhey/Jesus, Kim Jong Ill and Paris Hilton, all have one thing in common. They all have far too many people who blindly kiss their ass without question.

You dont think it is self centered to expect the world to revolve around you? 

BELIEVE IN ALLAH, OR ELSE

BELIEVE IN YAHWEY OR ELSE

BELIEVE IN JESUS OR ELSE

What kind of fucking ego do you have to have to demand that 6 billion people kiss your ass? 

Tell me how humanity has progressed because of cheerleading? It may be fun for the homecomming team, but it sure sucks for the visiting team.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

in my opinion (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
 God is obsessive, selfish,

God is obsessive, selfish, greedy and power-hungry, he craves utter human following and devotion. He punishes us if we disobey him, showing his malice at our free-will and self-choice, choosing a separate path instead of the one that we are born to follow.