'Creed' singer charged with assault

daveyboy
daveyboy's picture
User is offlineOffline
'Creed' singer charged with assault

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070521/ap_en_ot/stapp_arrested

BOCA RATON, Fla. - Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp was arrested at his home and charged with assault related to domestic violence.

Stapp was charged with one count of domestic assault with intent to commit a felony Sunday and was being held without bond, according to a Palm Beach County Jail official who was reached by telephone and would not give her name.

No one was injured and no one was taken to the hospital, said Paul Miller, a Sheriff's Office spokesman.

Miller declined to identify the victim and said he had no information about any physical violence.

"We don't know exactly what occurred here," said Miller.

It wasn't immediately known if Stapp had an attorney.

Stapp, 33, was married a year ago last February at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami to former Miss New York Jaclyn Nesheiwat.

Nesheiwat declined to comment Sunday night.

"It's just a rough time," she told The Palm Beach Post.

Stapp's former band, Creed, sold more than 25 million records in the United States. He has since launched a solo singing career.

Miller didn't immediately respond to phone messages left on his cell phone and at his office after hours by The Associated Press. Stapp's manager did not immediately return an e-mail seeking comment or a telephone message left at his office after hours.

"You are 'atheist' simply you are PSYCHO or IGNORANCE. That's why even youself feel like not EXIST on this world."
~Yahoo message board poster

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL! Sucks for him. 

LOL!

Sucks for him. 

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(gasp)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ow...

my side hurts...

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

dead_again
Special AgentWebsite Admin
dead_again's picture
User is offlineOffline
Makes me laugh

I'm sure I'll catch some flack for this one, but I have to post it. Try doing a search for worst band in the world on google. Matter of fact, I'll put a link to the search right here for you:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=worst+band+in+the+world&btnG=Google+Search

Are the results really so surprising?

Couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw this google search.

Your god's silence speaks loud and clear

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't get the funny. > >

I don't get the funny. > >

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

dead_again
Special AgentWebsite Admin
dead_again's picture
User is offlineOffline
when you search for "worst

when you search for "worst band in the world" on google you get a whole section after the first 3 links dedicated to Creed, which is the band that Scott Stapp was originally in:

Quote:

NS - The Top Ten Worst Bands of All Time

So you are aware, I'm going to set in stone the Top Ten Worst Bands of All ... that you could avoid all of the world's worst musicians in one fell swoop. ...www.nothing-sacred.net/articles/033/ - 19k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

CNN.com - Poll: Limp Bizkit, Creed worst bands of year - Jan. 1, 2004

Limp Bizkit, which suffered slow sales of its long-awaited new album, has been named worst band of the year by readers of Guitar World magazine.
www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/01/sprj.yir03.music.poll.reut/index.html - 48k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

The 50 Worst Artists in Music History Article on Blender :: The ...

ARE YOU IN THE WORST BAND IN THE WORLD? Take this simple multiple-choice quiz and save yourself some embarrassment! 1 How long is your drummer’s solo? ...www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=466 - 143k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

See results for: creed

Creed.com – The Official Website of Creed
Click here now to download brand new Creed ringtones! Tracks are now available
for the GREATEST HITS , HUMAN CLAY and WEATHERED releases - so download your ...
www.creed.com/

Creed (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Creed was a Grammy Award-winning post-grunge group that became one of the best
selling rock bands of the late 1990s and early 2000s, selling over 25 million ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creed_(band)

Creed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are two kinds of creeds, Baptismal and conciliar. The Baptismal creed
teaches catechumens, who are new believers, and is a basic confession of faith. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creed

Just thought it was kind of ironic that google automatically associates "worst band in the world" with "creed"

Your god's silence speaks loud and clear