Y hullo thar.

Tyl3r04
User is offlineOffline
Y hullo thar.

Hello everyone! I am somewhat new to the forums I only recently discovered it a few days ago. I am an Atheist of course, I imagine I have been my entire life because the concept of a God existing always seemed like a fairy tell to me but not untill recently, oh say a year or less have I decided to actively refer to myself as one. I must say, I am enamored by this website. I never in my life dreamed that atheism had grown this much, and was this organized. :] It is nice to see others with the same views and thought process's as me.

I am 16 and attend high school and such. I really enjoy debating, intelligent debating above all. And I have fallen in love with this site because not only do I get to debate, I get to see others debate as well and improve my whole debating process. As well as learn many new things. Not one person can debate with me equally that I know of at my school, and I came onto this website and saw some of the debates on here and they make my stuff look like chump shit. Laughing out loud This makes me happy cause I am a huge fan of learning!

Anyways, I look forward to talking to more people and getting to know more people. :] 

"Why would God send his only son to die an agonizing death to redeem an insignificant bit of carbon?"-Victor J. Stenger.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Tyler. I think I was

Welcome Tyler. I think I was about the same age you were when I started to actively call myself an atheist. Again, I never really believed truly even when I was trying to be all devout Christian. You are welcome here.

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
welcome  

welcome Smile

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!!  You seem very

Welcome!!  You seem very mature for 16.  Life is learning; learning is life!  Glad to hear you are a fan too.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Tyler!!

Welcome Tyler!!