Cursed be you, theists!

justmoon
High Level Donor
justmoon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cursed be you, theists!

Cursed be you, theists! I'm gonna debate you 'till my last breath. And then I'm gonna call you from hell and carry right on.

-Stefan Thomas 

It's just a joke by the way, I'm very happy to be convinced tomorrow. I just think stubburn people are funny, and to continue being an atheist in the afterlife is pretty damn stubborn. Eye-wink

The irony of course is that we laugh about an atheist in hell where everything points towards the existance of god, at the same time we accept theists here on Earth where nothing points towards the existence of god.

Stay rational,

Stefan 

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dude, this is gonna sound

Dude, this is gonna sound like an odd question, but how do you expand your quote box like that? Mine will delete anything I type in after three lines or so.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

justmoon
High Level Donor
justmoon's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote: Dude,

deludedgod wrote:
Dude, this is gonna sound like an odd question, but how do you expand your quote box like that? Mine will delete anything I type in after three lines or so.

Huh? Do you mean my signature? I don't have one, I just happened to use a horizontal ruler in that post.

Btw. congratulations to your 1000th post! 

Cheers!