Dictionary of made-up words

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dictionary of made-up words

Typos are one thing but when someone creatively invents a new word...well, that is just funny!

Please feel free to add to this thread any time you see a new made-up word. Here are a few that have stood out starting with my personal favorite:

Stuped - adj. - means damn near anything. Pronounced stoooopd, STOOOP-id, stuppd, or STUPP-ed depending on how you use it and your mood.

Inteeligent - adj. - describes someone with extraordinary brain power (like someone who would use the word stuped). Pronounced in-TEEEEE-li-gent.

Intellibent - adj. - similar to inteeligent, but can also be used as a noun. For example, "Ophios told him to go get intellibent." Prounced in-TEL-i-bent...say it really fast because then it sounds funnier.

Disgustipating - adj. - means Karl Rove or someone portraying themselves, for personal gain, to be a theist when they are an atheist. Pronounced dis-GUST-i-pating. Spit a little when you say it.

Fascisticly - adj. - used to describe a thread that has had the misfortune of staying on topic for entirely too long without somebody making a funny. Pronounced faa SHI sik ly.

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
I want to join the

I want to join the club...what's the word?

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: Tarpan

jce wrote:
Tarpan wrote:

I didn't look through the full list, but my a word that I have been using for awhile now is:

Sexcellent

I'd like to think that it's meaning is obvious.

These are great!! I am going to update the original post this weekend!!

Pariahjane - if it is the word we discussed...wellllllll...it is almost too funny not to share!! BGH - you know the word I am talking about - what do you think?

Oh wait, are you talking about cum dumpster?  Prosti-tot is another favorite of mine but I didn't make it up.  Get it - prostitute+young girl= prosti-tot.  And if they belong to a soriority they're known as sorioritutes.  tee hee.  

If god takes life he's an indian giver

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Patrician

The Patrician wrote:

Buggerfucktwat - A person of seemingly impossible stupidity. i.e. That XXX is a total buggefucktwat.

LOVE this one. I am so using it.

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: Oh wait,

pariahjane wrote:

Oh wait, are you talking about cum dumpster? Prosti-tot is another favorite of mine but I didn't make it up. Get it - prostitute+young girl= prosti-tot. And if they belong to a soriority they're known as sorioritutes. tee hee.

I like prostitot...that's horrible...what's the deal with parents dressing their kids like prostitutes when they are like 7?

my kid is going to be wearing a parka at 7. 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Has asshat been mentioned

Has asshat been mentioned yet? Kind of a combination of asshole and stupid - supposed to literally mean someone has their head up their ass.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I read another cool one in a

I read another cool one in a story the other night - fuckrag.