My Introduction.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
My Introduction.

It seems I forgot this step when I signed up to this page. I have had the pleasure of talking to a few of you already. But I will go ahead and intro myself for everyone now. Cool

Soooo...Im 25 years old.(Next stop 30. Cry ) I live in Albuquerque New Mexico with my beautiful wife and 2 daughters. I use to be a musician. Then I became a really good beer drinker. That has a way of stopping music production pretty quickly. Laughing I enjoy playing video games. Im on xbox live sometimes. My favorite though is Lineage 2. Its a massive multi player online game. Tons of fun! I work at Intel doing.....Well...Chatting on forums most of the day until I find some work to do. Other than that theres not much to me. Nice to meet all of you! Laughing

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Good to meet you, I believe

Good to meet you, I believe we have had an exchange before. Welcome.

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome!

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!  Be careful about

Welcome!  Be careful about using frowny faces when referring to 30!  I passed it some time ago...it only hurts a little.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: Be careful

jce wrote:
Be careful about using frowny faces when referring to 30!

lol. My apologies. 30 really cant be to bad. If I make it to 50 then Ill use 2 frowny faces when introducing myself. Cry

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote: jce

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

jce wrote:

lol. My apologies. 30 really cant be to bad. If I make it to 50 then Ill use 2 frowny faces when introducing myself. Cry

...and be careful about thinking 50 is ancient!  I passed the half century mark a little while ago myself.  Hell, I can still kick ass and take names.  (Sometimes I don't even take names.)

Although not formally introduced, I believe we've met on that "other thread" that's so popular the past couple of days.  Actually, I believe I was drooling  -  and it wasn't from old age!

Welcome! 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Susan

Susan wrote:
AbandonMyPeace wrote:

jce wrote:

...and be careful about thinking 50 is ancient! I passed the half century mark a little while ago myself. Hell, I can still kick ass and take names. (Sometimes I don't even take names.)

Although not formally introduced, I believe we've met on that "other thread" that's so popular the past couple of days. Actually, I believe I was drooling - and it wasn't from old age!

Welcome!

Oh boy. Im digging a hole here. lol. Ok when Im 85 I will get upset. If someone comes on here and says they are 90 Im just going to give up. You ladies are beautiful regardless of whatever your age is. Laughing