How do I search teh forums?

gary7infiltrator
gary7infiltrator's picture
User is offlineOffline
How do I search teh forums?

Can anybody tell me where I should go to find the forum search function? I'm assuming there is one, of course. Eye-wink I'd like to look for some particular info to use in an email response to somebody who's trying to "save" me.

Thanks!

Libbie

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
You must be a subscriber to

You must be a subscriber to access the search function. Even the "bronze" level for $3 a month gives you access to the function.

mindspread
mindspread's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well worth the 3 dollars a

Well worth the 3 dollars a month.

Noor
User is offlineOffline
I just use Google search

I just use Google search (site:rationalresponders.com searchwords ) - only problem is that the cache is updated every few days.

gary7infiltrator
gary7infiltrator's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ahhhh! That explains it!

Ahhhh! That explains it!

This is embarrassing, but right now I don't have $3 (I know...SAD). Being self-employed brings really crappy money-droughts sometimes. But I expect to have $3 in the near future, and when I do, I have already planned to subscribe, because this place rocks more than anything. Maybe I'll even go gold or silver. Depends on whether I can sell a wedding album to my next client. Eye-wink

Thanks, guys!

p.s. I am embarrassed that I accidentally typed "teh" in my subject line. I usually only do that on purpose when I want to flex my massive internet-funny muscle.

p.p.s. I don't really have a massive internet-funny muscle. I was lying.