Where do I go to listen to the shows?

lucidfox13
lucidfox13's picture
User is offlineOffline
Where do I go to listen to the shows?

I just subscribed to the silver membership today, but I can't find out how to access the shows.  I read that more become available in time after you hold your subscription for awhile.  Just wondering if I have to hold it for awhile to access the first ones.  Dumb question, I know.Undecided

JESUS SAVES!!! .... and takes only half damage!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Check your email, make sure

Check your email, make sure you allow mail from infidelsapient AT hotmail.com

lucidfox13
lucidfox13's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sweet, I got them. 

Sweet, I got them.  Thanks.  Also, another Q while I'm here.  Is there a way to access the older episodes?  I can see episodes starting at 30.  Can I see the older ones if I hold my subscription long enough, or are those extra?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
lucidfox13 wrote: Sweet, I

lucidfox13 wrote:
Sweet, I got them. Thanks. Also, another Q while I'm here. Is there a way to access the older episodes? I can see episodes starting at 30. Can I see the older ones if I hold my subscription long enough, or are those extra?

Yes, just hold your subscription for a little while and you'll get them.  If there is any specific show you want now, just say the word.  

Obviously we do this to deter someone purchasing $50 worth of shows for $10 and then cancelling, I hope you understand.

lucidfox13
lucidfox13's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's cool.  I don't

That's cool.  I don't intend to cancel my subscrition anytime soon though.  I've listened to a few shows and I like what I hear.  Keep up the great work!