Grovel before Primarch Wolf Ritter, herald of the God Emperor of Man or Hello!

Wolf Ritter
User is offlineOffline
Grovel before Primarch Wolf Ritter, herald of the God Emperor of Man or Hello!

Yeah, knew guy. Anyhow, I came here because I was looking for an anti-religion board to add to me repertoire of memberships. I'm a Sci-Fi Fan, and involve myself in Star Trek (Federation) Vs Wars (Empire) debates (less and less people debate against Wars since it's pretty cut and dry that the statistics of Jango/Boba Fetts Slave-1 have weapons 2-5 Orders of magnitude more power than any Enterprise has shown, and he's using weapons any civillian is permitted to own), though I'm interested in Warhammer 40k, and have participated in multiple Military Technology debates.

Oh, and my home forum at this time would be www.bbs.stardestroyer.net, if anyone's interested, we have multiple subforums for a whole number of threads, though, if you want to join up, you'll need to have an email that isn't anonymous (IE no @hotmail, @aol, or @yahoo), and if you do get in, make sure you read the rules, you'll understand why if you don't take my advice and screw up

PS: For some reason, it won't accept the attched picture as one when I try to make it my avatar, can anyone help?

"The Empire will always strike back. That I promise you." —Grand Admiral Gilad Pellaeon

Clone Shocktrooper

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Emperor!

Welcome Emperor!

Wolf Ritter
User is offlineOffline
No the Emperor looks like

No the Emperor looks like this, I'd probably be either a Space Wolf, a Black Templar, a Blood Angel, an Ultramarine, or a Grey Knight Space Marine.

You also forgot to say glory to the Emperor and death to the xeno scum! So... now I have to request permission from my Brother-Captain for your blasphemy against his holy Emperor. Sticking out tongue

"The Empire will always strike back. That I promise you." —Grand Admiral Gilad Pellaeon

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Wolf Ritter. As for

Welcome Wolf Ritter.

As for your avatar problem, I think there's a limit on the number of pixels.  You might try making it smaller and trying again. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.