And I spake, and behold, I motived myself to come post here...

ChaosPerfected
ChaosPerfected's picture
User is offlineOffline
And I spake, and behold, I motived myself to come post here...

And it only took me one day. I would do my usual entrance with all the flashly lights and descriptive words, but that is expensive and i'm far too lazy today. Sticking out tongue You see, I have been in quite the slum of late seeing as how my old forum, one very dear to my being, closed down without warning and that was were I spent a great deal of my time. THE KRYPTONIAN FORUM COME BACK TO ME. ;-; Er, sorry about that. In the waning time after that I have searched for another place in which to devote my massive amount of free time to post at. But my girlfriend convinced to come here

As a boy I was your bane. The very definition of mindless christian. I was bigoted to everyone not like me and listened to whatever my Preacher said. I was young and stupid, and felt worthless whenever I sinned. But then I, eventually, saw the light, and it sure as hell wasn't Jesus Christ. Now I am the opposite of what I once was and am very very happy. ^^ Anyone can be turned from the Dark Side. Sticking out tongue God saw fit not to show himself to me when, according to the literary work of fiction 'The Bible', he could do with a single movement of his eyebrow, when I begged him to in order to keep me out of hell. That dick.

Even if he was found to be real I wouldn't go over to him because he is just a huge ass and has the personality of a schoolyard bully in the Bible. Good thing he isn't real. If I wanted to worship a fictional character god, at least the Living Tribunal admits that they are huge dicks. Uh, I blaspheme the Holy Spirit and I am not afraid. I blaspheme often, so i've already burned all my bridges. Seeing as I certainly wouldn't want to get into a rant on my very first post and scare away all you nice people I will end here.

So, anybody like comic books? Sticking out tongue

Oh, and hi, my love, my beautiful, my darling... where ever you are. I imagine you have a rainbow image. 

Dabura13
Dabura13's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bout time. ^_^ I been trying

Bout time. ^_^ I been trying to get you on this site. Love you, too.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to this joyous place

Welcome to this joyous place where atheists make merry.

AnointedHeathen
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

Welcome

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome ChaoPerfected. Your

Welcome ChaoPerfected.

Your story echos so many that are posted here and I'm sure you'll bge right at home!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Leuthesius
agnostic deistTheist
User is offlineOffline
A few of us theists too. ;o

A few of us theists too. ;o