The Mystery of Adams Navel

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Mystery of Adams Navel

Did Adam, the first man created by El/Yahweh, formed from the earth, have an umbilical cord?....OR.... Was the first bellybutton 6000 years ago, merely decorative? In Christian paintings, murials, and art the world round, they depict him with one. Discuss.

"Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children." (Jesus triad)

"So the donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your donkey" (The Donkey) Numbers Chapter 22:30

AModestProposal
AModestProposal's picture
User is offlineOffline
After we get to the bottom

After we get to the bottom of this one, can we solve the equally compelling mystery of whether the Eye of Mordor had tear ducts?

Dabura13
Dabura13's picture
User is offlineOffline
AModestProposal

AModestProposal wrote:
After we get to the bottom of this one, can we solve the equally compelling mystery of whether the Eye of Mordor had tear ducts?

We shall! 

myspace.com/miyao

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
You guys better watch it,

You guys better watch it, this topic is not about MordorSmile

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
ATOMIC SKUNK wrote: You

ATOMIC SKUNK wrote:
You guys better watch it, this topic is not about MordorSmile

Even though AModestProposal said after we get to the bottom of this one.

Don't get smart about what I told you earlier though. I'm just trying to keep the threads organized. Some of the pics you post stretch out the pages and it freezes my computer sometimes. I'm not sure if that happens to anybody else. I'm just trying to perform my duties as a moderator, I hope you can understand, Atomic Skunk.

Thanks.

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
AMODESTPROPOSAL mentioned

AMODESTPROPOSAL mentioned the "Eye of Mordor". I don't mind if people stray a little bit in my thread. I wanted to post a picture of this "Eye of Mordor". Would that be OK with you?

"Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children." (Jesus triad)

"So the donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your donkey" (The Donkey) Numbers Chapter 22:30

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
satan gave adam a navel to

satan gave adam a navel to deceive us -- right before moving on to the fossil record.

Of course, if god gave adam a schlong that small, he should have become an atheist on general principle.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
ATOMIC SKUNK

ATOMIC SKUNK wrote:
AMODESTPROPOSAL mentioned the "Eye of Mordor". I don't mind if people stray a little bit in my thread. I wanted to post a picture of this "Eye of Mordor". Would that be OK with you?

I don't think you got the point of Proposal's question about the eye.

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
American Atheist

American Atheist wrote:
ATOMIC SKUNK wrote:
AMODESTPROPOSAL mentioned the "Eye of Mordor". I don't mind if people stray a little bit in my thread. I wanted to post a picture of this "Eye of Mordor". Would that be OK with you?

Your thinking is wrongSmile

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
ATOMIC SKUNK

ATOMIC SKUNK wrote:
American Atheist wrote:
ATOMIC SKUNK wrote:

Prove it.

And you have not shown any respect so far. You have a warning. 

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok, I have to ask:  has

Ok, I have to ask:  has anyone ever posed this question to a theist?  If so, I'm dying to know the Christian version of why Adam had a belly button.  After all, god didn't carry Adam around in the womb for nine months, did he?

If god takes life he's an indian giver

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
American Atheist

American Atheist wrote:
ATOMIC SKUNK wrote:
American Atheist wrote:
ATOMIC SKUNK wrote:

Prove it.

And you have not shown any respect so far. You have a warning.

What is it I'm supposed to prove? That your brain has a malfunction? Respect is something earned, not given. You started this whole deal yourself on an earlier issue, and I thought this was previously addressed. Your stalking of my posts, and harassment has lead to this. I would think the best way to handle this would be a PM, would it not? Or do you have the need to ruffle your feathers to appear tough in front of your friends?

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
ATOMIC SKUNK wrote:

ATOMIC SKUNK wrote:
What is it I'm supposed to prove?

Where did I say that you have to prove something?

Quote:
That your brain has a malfunction?

Please refrain from insults, strike 2. Next time, you will have a temporary ban.

Quote:
Your stalking of my posts, and harassment has lead to this. I would think the best way to handle this would be a PM, would it not? Or do you have the need to ruffle your feathers to appear tough in front of your friends?

I could have just deleted your picture posts, but I didn't, I was nice enough to leave them there. All I did was suggest that you should avoid from posting too many pictures because it stretches out the threads and it will take a while to load for some of our users. I'm not stalking your posts, I'm looking around the forums to do my best to keep things organized. Look at my badge, I'm a mod, buddy. And if I told you this stuff in private, the other users would not be able to see examples of "thread-jamming" (which is against the rules) so I'm not trying showing off or trying to look tough. Just trying to do my best as a mod.

Thanks.

AnointedHeathen
User is offlineOffline
In the famous words of

In the famous words of Rodney King... "Ah! Ouch, man stop hitting me! Oh! Aahhhh!"

Oh wait, wrong quote. What I meant to say was... "Can't we all just get along?" 

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
American Atheist

American Atheist wrote:

ATOMIC SKUNK wrote:
What is it I'm supposed to prove?

Where did I say that you have to prove something?

Quote:
That your brain has a malfunction?

Please refrain from insults, strike 2. Next time, you will have a temporary ban.

Quote:
Your stalking of my posts, and harassment has lead to this. I would think the best way to handle this would be a PM, would it not? Or do you have the need to ruffle your feathers to appear tough in front of your friends?

I could have just deleted your picture posts, but I didn't, I was nice enough to leave them there. All I did was suggest that you should avoid from posting too many pictures because it stretches out the threads and it will take a while to load for some of our users. I'm not stalking your posts, I'm looking around the forums to do my best to keep things organized. Look at my badge, I'm a mod, buddy. And if I told you this stuff in private, the other users would not be able to see examples of "thread-jamming" (which is against the rules) so I'm not trying showing off or trying to look tough. Just trying to do my best as a mod.

Thanks.

"Where did I say that you have to prove something?"

As per your words..."Prove it." 

"Please refrain from insults, strike 2. Next time, you will have a temporary ban." 

You call that an insultSmile I been extremely restrained with you, for the harrassment you've inflicted upon me.  

"All I did was suggest that you should avoid from posting too many pictures because it stretches out the threads and it will take a while to load for some of our users."  

Nope, you've gone out of your way to harrass me for things that are common occurance here(on topic,organized,etc.). Are you saying the forum must abide by the restrictions of your computer? Are people(non theistSmile) complaining about my posts? For some strange reason, ever since that incident, it only seems to be you that is doing the whining. 

"Look at my badge, I'm a mod, buddy. And if I told you this stuff in private, the other users would not be able to see examples of "thread-jamming" (which is against the rules) so I'm not trying showing off or trying to look tough. Just trying to do my best as a mod." 

Yes, you seem very proud of your shiny badge, and I think thats the root of the problem. And I think you're wrong about not using the PM function. As far as "Thread Jamming", what the hell are you talking about? This is the first I've heard of it, and this was my thread anyhow eh? 

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
 A warning

A warning for......

"Your thinking is wrong" 

SmileLaughing

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
ATOMIC SKUNK wrote: "Where

ATOMIC SKUNK wrote:
"Where did I say that you have to prove something?"

As per your words..."Prove it."

That shows that you don't know what you're asking. Because you still wanted to know what you had to prove when you knew the answer the whole time. You just proved that you have amnesia, thanks.

Quote:
You call that an insultSmile I been extremely restrained with you, for the harrassment you've inflicted upon me.

I'm harrasing because I'm moderating?

Quote:
Nope, you've gone out of your way to harrass me for things that are common occurance here(on topic,organized,etc.). Are you saying the forum must abide by the restrictions of your computer? Are people(non theistSmile) complaining about my posts? For some strange reason, ever since that incident, it only seems to be you that is doing the whining.

I've received a few private messages with complaints. And please, read the rules.

*SIGH*

I'm whining because I'm doing my job as a mod?

Quote:
Yes, you seem very proud of your shiny badge, and I think thats the root of the problem.

No, you just seem unaware that I'm a mod.

Quote:
And I think you're wrong about not using the PM function. As far as "Thread Jamming", what the hell are you talking about? This is the first I've heard of it, and this was my thread anyhow eh?

Notice that you didn't want to talk about the threads that were not yours. Thanks.

And this just shows that it's the first time you heard of it because you've NEVER bothered to read the rules.

*SIGH*

Dabura13
Dabura13's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dude, just respect the mod!

Dude, just respect the mod! They control your future on the board. :]

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lets not let this come to

Lets not let this come to blows. Adam had a belly button 'cause God created him with a belly button. The Eye of Mordor cannot cry 'cause the eye's owner a certain Mr S. Deceiver of Mordor has no feelings except malice.

ChaosPerfected
ChaosPerfected's picture
User is offlineOffline
My preacher preached Adam

My preacher preached Adam and Eve not actually having a belly button from behind his prodium. Every Christian i've talked to has said they didn't have belly buttons.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jacob Cordingley

Jacob Cordingley wrote:
Lets not let this come to blows. Adam had a belly button 'cause God created him with a belly button. The Eye of Mordor cannot cry 'cause the eye's owner a certain Mr S. Deceiver of Mordor has no feelings except malice.

It couldn't have tear ducts, becuase it's "the eye of..." 

If it had tear ducts, it would be "the eye and tear duct of..."

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.