I finally took the Blasphemy Challenge.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I finally took the Blasphemy Challenge.

Now that I have a faster computer I took the Challenge on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPxbQVeFxuc

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
That link doesn't work - it

That link doesn't work - it says that "The URL contained a malformed video ID."

Update - now it works. Cool!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

FundamentallyFlawed
FundamentallyFlawed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Exxxxxx-cellent... Welcome

Exxxxxx-cellent...

Welcome to Hell, Brian.  We're glad you joined us!

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Good for you! I'm confused

Good for you!

I'm confused about one thing, though.  Did I hear it correctly?  You denied mammaiians? 

By the way, it's nice to put a face instead of an avatar with the name. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

FundamentallyFlawed
FundamentallyFlawed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: By the way,

Susan wrote:

Very true... I was getting ready to kick his ass for building that giant sun-blocking machine and trying to make a tuxedo out of my puppies.

Ig
User is offlineOffline
I took mine about a week ago

I took mine about a week ago but can't find the USB cable for my digital camera(it records short videos) so cant upload it.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Finally...to see St.

Finally...to see St. Michael's arch-enemy take his true form!

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Like I said in another

Like I said in another forum, I really finally gotta get round to doing mine now.

Can't have Brian outdo me on this, he's already beaten me in points total, damn himTongue out

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: Good for

Susan wrote:

Good for you!

I'm confused about one thing, though. Did I hear it correctly? You denied mammaiians?

Yes, you heard correctly. It is an inside joke to Sapient. A long time ago on IG's board we had dueling quotes from made up holy books in a thread. My holy book was the book of "Snarf" snarfwidgets in which the allmighty snarfwidget has a book "Letters to the mammaiians" where the  snarfwidget warns the mammaiians not to worship the false god Sapient.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Yes, you

Brian37 wrote:

Yes, you heard correctly. It is an inside joke to Sapient. A long time ago on IG's board we had dueling quotes from made up holy books in a thread. My holy book was the book of "Snarf" snarfwidgets in which the allmighty snarfwidget has a book "Letters to the mammaiians" where the snarfwidget warns the mammaiians not to worship the false god Sapient.

But yet you deny the mammalians!  That just brings a tear to my eye.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.