Whats up fellow heathens

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whats up fellow heathens

I'm new here, and just checking this place out. I've been speaking out against mythology and superstition in society for years. Cheers!

"Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children." (Jesus triad)

"So the donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your donkey" (The Donkey) Numbers Chapter 22:30

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cool! Welcome, atomic

Cool! Welcome, atomic skunk.

Cool

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Glad to meet you American

Glad to meet you American AthiestCool  

Isaiah 34:7 "And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness."   

"Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children." (Jesus triad)

"So the donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your donkey" (The Donkey) Numbers Chapter 22:30

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Matthew 27:52-53] "And

Matthew 27:52-53] "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Isaiah 35:7  "And the

Isaiah 35:7  "And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes." 

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zachariah 5:1-2  "Then I

Zachariah 5:1-2  "Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits." 

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Numbers Chapter 22:30 "So

Numbers Chapter 22:30 "So the donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden, ever since I became yours, to this day?"

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Very nice Atomic Skunk,

Very nice Atomic Skunk, love the pictures.

The zombies look like some people we work with. 

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Unless you eat the flesh

"Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood you have no life in you … he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me and I in him"

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote:Very nice

BGH wrote:

Very nice Atomic Skunk, love the pictures.

The zombies look like some people we work with.

Yes BGH, what makes it even more warped, is that people will actually believe that unicorns exist, just because they believe this storybook is true, and incapable of errorLaughing

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
II Kings 2:11-12  "And it

II Kings 2:11-12  "And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces." 

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atomic Skunk your visuals

Atomic Skunk your visuals are going to make these debates even more entertaining!

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: Atomic Skunk

BGH wrote:
Atomic Skunk your visuals are going to make these debates even more entertaining!

Hey BGH, would'nt it be cool to have a talking snake?

"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. " 

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Evil Jesus loves you BGH 

Evil Jesus loves you BGHLaughing 

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children."

Can ya feel the love?

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Whoa, whoa! That was

Whoa, whoa! That was hardcore.Frown

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Evil Jesus, and his

Evil Jesus, and his favorite assassin Moses.  

"(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come over here and join me." And all the Levites came. He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors." The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day. Then Moses told the Levites, "Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing." Exodus 32:26-29  

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus was a big fan of

Jesus was a big fan of painful death.

"A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death."  Leviticus 20:27 

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus enjoyed the smell of

Jesus enjoyed the smell of burning flesh.

"A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death." Leviticus 21:9

"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."  John 15:6 

And christians liked to continued this tradition, even into modern times. 

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Another one of Jesus's

Another one of Jesus's favorite games, was to kill people with wild animals. 

"The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces." 2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB

"Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him." 1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT

"I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle"  Leviticus 26:21

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
"But if this charge is true

"But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst."  Deuteronomy 22:20-21

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
"If a man still prophesies,

"If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through."  Zechariah 13:3

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
"I'll punch you!"

"I'll punch you!"

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
"If your own full brother,

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God"  Deuteronomy 13:7

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Defile the Temple!" the

"Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."  Ezekiel 9:7

"This is what the Lord of hosts has to say: 'I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses."  1 Samuel 15:2-3

"I will make Mount Seir utterly desolate, killing off all who try to escape and any who return. I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am the LORD."  Ezekiel 35:7-9

"They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."  2 Chronicles 15:12-13 

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Back to the light side of

Back to the light side of religion. 

Mormon sacred underwear

"An agency of the Church manufactures these garments in contemporary, comfortable, and lightweight fabrics. They are available for purchase through Church distribution centers."

http://www.mormon-underwear.com/

http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/temples/mormon_underwear.html

ATOMIC SKUNK
ATOMIC SKUNK's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's SUNday  All hail the

It's SUNdayLaughing 

All hail the Sun gods!