My puter finally died after 7 years.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline

This post is being typed on a new 2.4 gig processor with 2gig memory. No one can laugh at me any more! At least untill this technology becomes a turtle.

Anywho, amazing speed. My downloads are faster and page refresh is WOW!

I have finally graduated to the 21st century and got rid of my abacus. Now let me go to the c prompt and type in format c:

Hey guys, I was wondering, is it ok for me to rest my sub wolfer speaker magnets on my hard drive? 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

daveyboy
daveyboy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the 21st

Welcome to the 21st century, Brian. I'm in the same boat. My Compaq Presario finally bit the dust, and I just built myself a fairly decent computer. Did you know that there are these really cool things you can run on your computer called "video games"? I just got this one called "Half-Life 2", and it actually runs on my machine! Amazing!

"You are 'atheist' simply you are PSYCHO or IGNORANCE. That's why even youself feel like not EXIST on this world."
~Yahoo message board poster

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
I can laugh at you. Nice

I can laugh at you. Nice computer, except every 3 months on average a computers technolgy becomes obsolete. Your computer seems atleast 3 years ago. 4 Gb 533-667 mhz, dual or quad depending on processor 15ghz+, and the newest ati of nivida is the standard of technogly now a days.

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: My puter finally

Quote:

Are you going to hold a funeral for the metal.

get it?

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

rexlunae
rexlunae's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Hey guys, I

Brian37 wrote:
Hey guys, I was wondering, is it ok for me to rest my sub wolfer speaker magnets on my hard drive?

I would avoid it. But, the question makes me wonder, is your hard drive not in the case?

It's only the fairy tales they believe.